Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

All hail the mollusk? Or is it just me?
    #1514212 - 05/02/03 07:56 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

What is it with most of my shroom experiences? Although every trip is different there seems to be identical stages of imagery and most of it is ocean life!
There always seem to be a stage where I cant stop yawning and over production of saliva and tears. Usualy at this stage I am convinced I am some sort of amphibious being like a 'fish person' with gills and wide open mouth and bug eyes.I seem to live under the sea.

Around this time everything in the room I look at seems to be made up of tentacles with eyes at the end. Even a glass of water ! But this seems more implied than actualy seeing it.

The next stage is what I call 'rebirthing' where I am confronted with the imagery of 'bulging sacks with some kind of eye in the middle, that pulsate'
Also the word Mollusk had profound significance and amusement to me last night on 5 grams dried.

Can anyone recommend some literature on the study of shroom trips and the imagery involved?

--------------------
"Real men don't dance, they sit,sweat and curse."
- Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemikey_
SURFING ON SINEWAVES
Male

Loc: Liverpool
Re: All hail the mollusk? Or is it just me? [Re: CaptBeefheart]
    #1514298 - 05/02/03 08:42 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum1&Number=1359946

have a look at this thread, it mentions octopuses and the tentacle thing.

--------------------
The poison is the dose - Paracelsus
Let your food be medicine and your medicine be food - Hippocrates

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
Re: All hail the mollusk? Or is it just me? [Re: mikey_]
    #1514311 - 05/02/03 08:49 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

anyway, you must have a strong link with the sea...what about to trip at the beach or in a boat and then come back here for the SEA-TRIP REPORT ?!

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

Re: All hail the mollusk? Or is it just me? [Re: mikey_]
    #1514507 - 05/02/03 10:24 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Mikey! Where did you get that picture at the bottom of your post? Its strangely similar to what I felt I had become! Weird. I have a post in that link you sent me, as I had exactly the same God Octopus experience.

I get sea sick quite easily, so I'm guessing tripping on a boat is out of the question but I love the beach trip idea, I was planning on doing that this summer! You never know I may never come back once I am with my fish people! LOL!

--------------------
- Bill Hicks

Offlinespleen
DisgruntledEmployee

Loc: Southern England
    #1514723 - 05/02/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

There always seem to be a stage where I cant stop yawning and over production of saliva and tears. 

Wow - I thought it was just me getting the mad watering eyes. Thats a relief! :smile:

Quote:

last night on 5 grams dried

Last night? 5 dried grams on a Thursday night - respect!
I take it you didn't have to drag yourself into work today then....:) 

--------------------
-->
You don't succeed because you hesitate, you think we're flying but we levitate...

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #1514907 - 05/02/03 01:13 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Your experience is pretty damn interesting, and I can vouch for trippin' at the beach. It is a magical wonderland, particularly at night with crisp galaxies of stars overhead (related: Sands Beach).

Make sure you have someone lookin' out for you though, so you don't actually try to become some sort of amphibian and dive into the ocean

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineCaptBeefheart
Psychonaut

Re: All hail the mollusk? Or is it just me? [Re: spleen]
    #1516863 - 05/03/03 02:45 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Lol! I know , there's nothing like thursday night madness to throw a spanner in the works!
Work has dried up in the music biz (for real musicians!) so I have more free time at the moment than I wish.

I'm on a mission to lay off the shrooms for a few months. I've been doing it quite a lot since Christmas and the 5g dose the other night felt more like a 2-3g dose. Not a good sign! It was fun but it loses its novelty if done too often.

--------------------
- Bill Hicks

Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
Re: All hail the mollusk? Or is it just me? [Re: geokills]
    #1516870 - 05/03/03 02:51 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

thats funny, i often have a stage about 2 hours after i eat were i feel i am underwater and see little fish-like creatures swimming and floating all around me, this usually leads to more intense scenes, the underwater scene breaks up and becomes a complete other world, the fish-like creatures become any number of various indescribable entities. Once this stage begins there is no telling were it will go, it's always diferent, but the begining underwater stage has been a relative constant. with mushrooms and acid.

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

Offlinegymnopedie
Stranger
    #1518329 - 05/03/03 09:08 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Dude, check out the CD by the band WEEN, the album is called "The Mollusk".  If you drop some zooms and then throw this on the stereo you'll think you were a fish trippin in the ocean. HA ha.  :smirk:  http://www.ween.org

Edited by gymnopedie (05/03/03 09:10 PM)

Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
Re: All hail the mollusk? Or is it just me? [Re: gymnopedie]
    #1518601 - 05/03/03 11:39 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

same deal with "the motor booty afair" by Parliament. Actually i belive the parliament cd was one of the main influences for "The Mollusk"

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder