Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAmnesiac
Re-memberingcosmic wisdom

Loc: Unknown
David Icke on Coast to Coast
    #1512126 - 05/01/03 05:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Did anybody catch this radio show that aired last night? Maybe some of you don't know about Coast to Coast, but for those of you who do and may have caught the show... wasn't it great?

For those who may not know David Icke, he is a British author who writes about subjective reality, the illusions we live in, the illuminati and other elite networks who secretely pull the strings that control the masses the world over.

If anybody has any thoughts about him, or about last night's show, I'd love to hear from you!

--------------------
Here we are, in these bodies, on this planet in an endless universe. This is not the extent of who we are... merely an extension of who we really are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
Re: David Icke on Coast to Coast [Re: Amnesiac]
    #1514980 - 05/02/03 01:37 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I thought you meant he was on Space Ghost, Coast to Coast

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: David Icke on Coast to Coast [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #1514999 - 05/02/03 01:44 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I dont think he has any reason to lie - most people think he's a moron, who wants to appear as a moron?

I think he is a man whos done a lot of research - learned a lot about reptillian DNA in humans and the illuminati - and probably uses his imagination to fill in the blanks as much as his research.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: David Icke on Coast to Coast [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1515792 - 05/02/03 07:25 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I agree with supermarket. :smile:

I think he is more accurate than most would like to think, but much of his ideas are probably created by the very subjectivity that he criticizes. 

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
Re: David Icke on Coast to Coast [Re: Adamist]
    #1516746 - 05/03/03 01:53 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

yeah, i thought space ghost too.

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: David Icke on Coast to Coast [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #1517719 - 05/03/03 02:22 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I thought you meant he was on Space Ghost, Coast to Coast

Ditto. That's why I even opened the thread.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: David Icke on Coast to Coast [Re: SlapnutRob]
    #1517736 - 05/03/03 02:36 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

What the hell is space ghost?

--------------------

OfflineAmnesiac
Re-memberingcosmic wisdom

Loc: Unknown
Re: David Icke on Coast to Coast [Re: Revelation]
    #1517742 - 05/03/03 02:40 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

hehehe

Space Ghost coast to coast is like a comedy radio show from what I understand.

Then there's coast to coast AM, which is a show that has guests on who talk about spiritual and philosophical things. It rarely disappoints me, just wish I had the time to listen to it more often.

--------------------
Here we are, in these bodies, on this planet in an endless universe. This is not the extent of who we are... merely an extension of who we really are.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1517932 - 05/03/03 04:53 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Davie Icke confuses the hell out of me....... he has some wonderful theories but then whenever he throws in his reptillian twist it totally ruins it for me.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleTeragon
Noddy

Loc: Lost in the Patterns
    #1517934 - 05/03/03 04:54 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Space Ghost fucking kicks ass. I wish I saw that show more often...don't watch TV very much. That'd be cool if David Icke was on Space Ghost...good show. :grin: 

--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: David Icke on Coast to Coast [Re: Strumpling]
    #1518202 - 05/03/03 07:29 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Davie Icke confuses the hell out of me....... he has some wonderful theories but then whenever he throws in his reptillian twist it totally ruins it for me.

Maybe that's because your brainwashing has disabled you from considering theories involving aliens seriously. Things like mass-media (programming for the masses) tell you such things are "fantasy, false, etc" and this limits your worldview to only the things that are Widely Accepted. And we all know that not everything that is Widely Accepted is true, and not everything true is Widely Accepted.

I'm not telling you what viewpoint is incorrect or correct, but disregarding someone as a nut-job because of their ideas is a little ignorant. Who are you or I to say what is true and what is not? We are all trapped in such a tiny, limited world-view, in our subjectivity that we think is so correct...

Personally, I think David Icke is on to something that people have been on to for hundreds of years... Only he is one of the few that actually researches it; and the more he digs, the more terrified he becomes. Because when you look beneath the surface of the history of our species and this planet, it can become pretty terrifying to the average human. Most people would rather not know our true origins... But the bottom line is that modern science can NOT explain the origins of our species to my satisfaction, and so I will continue to entertain ideas such as being created by an alien race and being left on this planet as some sort of science experiment.

This world is not random, there are forces that control events, and these forces are sentient in their own way. Whether they are actually reptillian beings or some different all-together meta-physical entity, I cannot say. The label of "the Other" will have to do for now.

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1518254 - 05/03/03 08:02 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

"Maybe that's because your brainwashing has disabled you from considering theories involving aliens seriously. Things like mass-media (programming for the masses) tell you such things are "fantasy, false, etc" and this limits your worldview to only the things that are Widely Accepted. And we all know that not everything that is Widely Accepted is true, and not everything true is Widely Accepted."

And maybe its because I don't see solid evidence of reptillian creatures, just like I don't see solid evidence of God so I don't believe in "Him" either. Brainwashing works either way - you can brainwash people to not believe SHIT, but they can also brainwash themselves to believe some pretty over-the-top stuff with certainty, even when they don't have proof.

"I'm not telling you what viewpoint is incorrect or correct, but disregarding someone as a nut-job because of their ideas is a little ignorant."

When did I say he was a nut-job? I think he's fuckin brilliant and he's definitely onto something.... I just feel he should re-think the whole reptillian thing if only so more people would listen to the REST of what he has to say, which is pretty intruiging material.

I don't dismiss everything he says, because I understand that revelations and discoveries of this scale can certainly have misinterpretations in them, but most people read all he has to say and then dismiss ALL of it once they hear about alien space-reptiles hidden right outside of our range of detection, controlling everything "behinds the scenes."

I think he's got many pieces of a pretty clear picture though

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Edited by Strumpling (05/03/03 08:07 PM)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: David Icke on Coast to Coast [Re: Strumpling]
    #1518720 - 05/04/03 12:55 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Don't mind me... I agree with everything you just said.

I was speaking more to the general reader than to you specifically. I was stoned and felt like getting it off my brain. Thanks!  :crazy: 

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
    #1519337 - 05/04/03 12:01 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

:smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale