Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

can't wait to trip for the first time(some q's)
    #1516335 - 05/03/03 01:36 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I seriously cant wait to go on my first shroom experience. I have been introduced to cannabis a few months ago. Been smoking and even though I havent tried shrooms I would rather have more fun halluncinating then getting high.

Not saying I would quit getting high entirely.
But when it comes to using shrooms, I want to get into it the right way and not abusing it. I figure if you work and treat shrooms nice, in return the shroom will work for you in good ways too.

I would try it but my life is not together well. And I don't really have a best friend. Im kind of a loner. But I hang with the same 4 kids at school. But after school I rarely hang out unless we go smoking.

But even that stresses me out because out of the 4of them 2 of them are really sketchy and weed turned them into bitches.(literally, they pinch sacs, etc.)

I dont really have a best friend and I would like to find one that would also like to take shrooms responsibly. But a friend like that is very hard to come by.

Anyone else feel this way? I feel like im the only one who feels like this. I think the wait though will bring me better trips when I start. I plan to start shrooming maybe next year. Hopefully by then I can get my life together(or better) then its current state and maybe find a great friend(Doubt it :laugh:) I guess in this year of waiting I will try and learn as much as I can about using/cultivating them.

so as i stated before,...anyone else feel like this? hehehehe. I feel pretty lost. Im just gonna be smoking MJ until then. I seriously cant wait for my first shroom experience.

oh and one more thing. Exorcist seriously freaked me out. I couldnt even watch the whole movie.(Had to leave the theatre) This was over 1-2 years ago and I dont have trouble sleeping or anything. Its just that what if im having a shroom trip and I think about this and my mind magnifys it and I completely freak out? that movie seriously freaks me out. how should i deal with this? should i just be a man and keep watching it till it doesnt freak me out?(thinking about the movie freaks me out.)What if im shroomin and im laying on my bed and I think its goin up and down like in exorcist?(i would think that it would be HELL. id probably go insane.)

anyways sorry for the long post. if u read it....i really appreciate it. keep up the great work shroomery posters~

--------------------
the only constant is change~ life goes on. so theres no point in staying back because you can always catch up. try,hope, and understand!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

Re: can't wait to trip for the first time(some q's) [Re: shr00m]
    #1516338 - 05/03/03 01:37 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I really need to get my mind together....

--------------------
the only constant is change~ life goes on. so theres no point in staying back because you can always catch up. try,hope, and understand!

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #1516372 - 05/03/03 01:51 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Mushrooms will not throw you into an unidentifiable reality unless you dose quite high.  Therefore, so long as you can keep a solid mindset and realize that what may be scaring you is only an apparition, you should be able to quell any feelings of despair or fear.

As far as holding off until the right point in your life - I think that is a wonderful plan.  Your friends (at least two of them) don't really seem like friends.  If you're going to trip with someone, you want it to be someone who will not resent you for any type of crazy behavior that may come through (including but not limited to screaming, rambling, crying, loving, etc).  The mushrooms are a sacred substance and should definitely be treated with respect.  You seem to ackowledge this and I think you're definitely heading in the right direction.

I'd advise you to go to the main page of this site (www.shroomery.org) and look through the "Experiencing Mushrooms" section (under the Mushroom Information section), which includes trip reports, the Psychedelic Experience FAQ, and How to Avoid a Bad Trip.  There's a wealth of information on this site and elsewhere, and it's just waiting for you to seek it out :cool:

Here's hopin' you have a wonderful experience when the time comes :grin:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

Re: can't wait to trip for the first time(some q's) [Re: geokills]
    #1516544 - 05/03/03 02:43 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

yea I plan on reading all the shroom reports :laugh: I really want to experience a level 5 trip sometime in my life. This is such a great website. (yes, loads of info :laugh:)

As for the other 2 not being my friends. Yea im pretty sure of that myself. I wouldn't be hanging with them if it wasnt for my 2 other friends who are brothers(twins) who are friends with them also.

as for dealing with the fear of that movie.  I guess I have to keep reminding myself its all in the head. thanks for the reply. (it helped out a bit.)

--------------------

Edited by shr00m (05/03/03 02:44 AM)

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1517481 - 05/03/03 01:45 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

As for the movie I suggest watching it again. I find things to be that much scarier when you dont know the ending. Plus the 2nd time around it probably wont seem nerely as bad...I saw candy man and it scaried the shit outta me, I've been scared of it for years end tho it doesn't give me trouble sleeping, I just think about it and sometimes have trouble looking a mirrors lol but I saw it again 2 years later and it was actully more chezzy than scary. Helped me out alot :smile:

I know what its like to hang out w/ ppl that suck cuz your friends are friends w/ them :mad: Sucks ass, dont trip w/ them, hopefully your friends will stop liking them or something lol. In my case he moved away.

Level 5 trip...hehe, just watch out, I had somewhere between level 3 and 4 trip once and it is mad intense :tongue:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports