Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTripz Versus Kaboom
Mushroom Grower

Loc: Dat weet ik alleen...
Drug use by teenagers
    #1516014 - 05/02/03 08:55 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I dont know if i should post this in this forum, so please forgive me if i shouldnt have... thanks for your understanding..

I'm a 18 (oops spelling mistake :wink: ) year old guy fairly experienced with shrooms and the holy herb, but when I look at the people around me, I sometimes wonder where this world is going.

Some hot chick invited me over to her party tomorrow night, told me i'd get free pot and shrooms, now i could never turn that down could I? She also asked me if i could buy some shrooms for her... So I did, i bought her a half ounce of nice cubies from my trusted dealer, i also bought her 6 grams of ganja, I figured that would be enough for about 8 people who would all bring some MJ..

At about 5 we wanted to take a bus to her house, she was high already and decided to take some mushrooms with 3 other people.. Im all against this, obviously this is not the smart thing to do, just chew some mush away without even knowing how much, they came back, and She, Her friend, Her bro, and I got on the bus, she was acting kinda weird and after 10 minutes on the bus she told me  she took 2 g's of mush when she went away for a little time, and another 2 on the bus, together with her friend... Now were talking about lightweights here, not girls that are used to trip hard... So they were tripping hard by the time we got to her house, when we got there and I worked out a bit, we went to this place with two little lakes and trees and benches everywhere, and she decided that she wanted to smoke a spliff.. I rolled one up and gave it to her, remember they were already tripping hard, and weed intensifies the trip some, at some point she was lying in the water with her head... I didnt smoke any of this weed (Im a responsible user :smile: ) And went back with her bro, later they got back, and she told me that they had eaten another 2 grams...

My point here is... Is it just me finding this dumb and irrisponsible? (sorry about the language, im dutch :wink: live in canada though )

Do you guys have stuff like this happening around your area?
What do you think of this?

Erik
(I work out with her bro..) She 

--------------------
At last you know what ineffable is, and what ecstacy means
-R.G. Wasson, 1972

Edited by Tripz Versus Kaboom (05/03/03 06:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNFNF
omghi2u
Re: Drug use by teenagers [Re: Tripz Versus Kaboom]
    #1516018 - 05/02/03 08:57 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

most teenagers are idiots, gotta love hormones. :laugh:

haha.

--------------------
sup d00dz

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

#1516068 - 05/02/03 09:22 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I'm sorry... but was that 6 grams total?

Quote:

at some point she was lying in the water with her head...

How was she laying in the water? Im just curious what that was supposed to say.

So what happend to them, did you stick around with them? Cause man, that was a lot of mushroom.

OfflineShRo_0My
KillaHo

Loc: overTHErainbow, BC
Re: Drug use by teenagers [Re: OctopusDr]
    #1516142 - 05/02/03 10:00 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I'm 15. I consider myself very experienced with the phsycological world...Dunno if I really want to be this attached...but meh.

Im glad that I do mushrooms and acid now and then. It helps me get through things, and excerises my mind and body. But yeah. some teenagers are fucking dumb, i am sometimes.

peace.

--------------------
Evil is anointed, get disappointed
Guillotine to your spleen
You'll get defeated, you can't beat it, join it

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

Re: Drug use by teenagers [Re: ShRo_0My]
    #1516319 - 05/02/03 11:29 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

The first time I tripped I was 16. But I made damn sure to educate my self before I tried it.

But I know this is not a popular way of operating amoung people of that age. I had to teach my friends lots about drugs for fear of them using them iresponsibly. A lot of young people today just wont read.

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1516356 - 05/02/03 11:46 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Tripz versus Kaboom, did you read Shroomery's disclaimer?
18 years or older to be here.
So please, edit your post :wink:.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
Re: Drug use by teenagers [Re: daba]
    #1516862 - 05/03/03 02:45 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i would have a great time on 6 grams and some grass. Most likely end up in another world. Of corse this is what i go for, if you are just trying to have a fun time, then it's probably not a good idea.

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

Mushroom Grower

#1517076 - 05/03/03 06:10 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I'm sorry... but was that 6 grams total?

yeah, six grams and some ganja..
Well we (her bro, her, her friend and me) were on a raft, floating on the water, she was in the middle at first but moved to the side, and ended up almost falling in the water if we wouldnt have pulled her back, (then we decided to tie the raft down) she knowns she is a lightweight, and 2/3 grams would be plenty for her to trip balls, and then some good pot would do her..
but no, more.. they always need more...

In my opinion, experimenting with drugs is okay, as long as you do that in a responsible way, and you know what your putting in your body..

Quote:

i would have a great time on 6 grams and some grass. Most likely end up in another world. Of corse this is what i go for, if you are just trying to have a fun time, then it's probably not a good idea.

Im not saying you would not have a fun time, she was having fun, but my point was, that she has no idea how much she mush she ate (my estimation about 6) and what the effects of it are.. On body and mind.. She thinks she knows everything about drugs... But I know she doesnt... That's why I kept an eye on her to keep her from doing something stupid, like getting caught by the police by breaking into a house (she wanted to)

Erik006

--------------------
-R.G. Wasson, 1972

Edited by Tripz Versus Kaboom (05/03/03 06:15 AM)

Offlinepoobah
journeyman
    #1517082 - 05/03/03 06:14 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

good thing you stayed sober

Mushroom Grower

Re: Drug use by teenagers [Re: poobah]
    #1517085 - 05/03/03 06:17 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

good thing you stayed sober 

I'd say :wink:
Ofcourse I did this because I know her, and I knew she would get in shit if I didnt..
I try to be as helpful to fellow shroomers as I can.. :smile:

--------------------
-R.G. Wasson, 1972

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
    #1517334 - 05/03/03 10:12 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

you acted good...5 shrooms for you !
Yes, that is this unresponsable use of mushroom wich made the shitty reputation of the substance among a lot of people...and it's not always a question of age !!!

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: Drug use by teenagers [Re: KOPELANDIAA]
    #1517357 - 05/03/03 10:27 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

im 18 and acid and other drugs have made me smarter and wiser..but unfortionally most teens i know are ignoreant inmature.and they have no recepect for psychedelics they only trip for the fun of it and dont know whats its all about

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Drug use by teenagers *DELETED* [Re: ShRo_0My]
    #1517412 - 05/03/03 11:02 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Drug use by teenagers [Re: poke smot!]
    #1517606 - 05/03/03 12:55 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Kids are stupid. I consider myself to be pretty responsible considering drugs have never interfered in my life and everybody says I'm the most mature about them :tongue: but I also have friends that do stupid shit like that. Just alittle while ago my friend tryed shrooms for the 1st time and then did oxy for the 1st time and then 3 bars (also 1st time) and then drank...some people just dont stop.

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
    #1517633 - 05/03/03 01:22 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

But what you have to understand is people's emotional IQ grow at diffrent rates, its not as if one day you are 17, and you are stupid emotionally and you have no responsiblity, but then once you hit 18 the next day you are all of a sudden mature and responsible. Some people never mature. This guy I know is 16. I know so many people that are WAY older then him , and I know that he is more mature then them, emotionally and otherwise. To me this poster (forgot his screen name) seem very mature to me.

Alot of people I know, who are like 18-25 are getting into coke, not even caring about shit, or even seeing their signs of addiction, they do it before and after work, will be late for work if need be, they sometimes even do it on their breaks. When I was 14 I did extensive research on pot before I tried it. You see the diffrent levels of maturity here? Age dosen't mean shit, you could be 15 and be an adult, and you could be 45 and still be a kid.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Edited by Sombie (05/04/03 05:47 PM)

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Drug use by teenagers *DELETED* [Re: Sombie]
    #1517706 - 05/03/03 02:13 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

#1517724 - 05/03/03 02:27 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I will be the first to admit that I still have alot to learn, but trust me, I know a little bit about responsiblity.

I grew up in a military family, I used to move every 3 -4 years, it REALLY sucked, once you get close to people they get taken away, but anyway... I have a girlfriend in San Diego, I live in upstate new york. now maintaining a long distance relationship requires ALOT of responsiblity. my parents won't pay for plane tickets for me to get out there, So I started looking for a job when I was 15, but no one would hire me. So I got a paper route, I have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning everyday (everyday in the year, the only day we get off in a year is Xmas) to deleiver papers to old people who complain if I am 10 minutes late. Atleast half of my money goes to plane tickets, sure I want to just waste all of this money on pot and acid and what have you, but because I think it thru responsibly I don't. Also, I am not an ugly guy, I mean, I'm not Tom Cruise or anything but I am not Pee Wee Herman either, and I can get women. I am not in a long distance relationship because its all I could get. I have had many chances to cheat on my girlfriend, and sometimes I've wanted to SOOO bad, but I stop myself, because I don't want to ruin a 9 month relationship for a fling that will last a few days. I am getting another Job at Mcdonalds (and will also keep the paper route) so I can have more spending money and more plane tickets, During the summer I will be working more hours in a week then most adults living on their own do. This January I am moving back to San Diego and living with my brother, I will help pay the rent.

Now, I realize I might not be used to the world as much as someone who is already living on their own, But I think that I am responsible enough to handle drug use.

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Re: Drug use by teenagers [Re: Sombie]
    #1518305 - 05/03/03 08:43 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Just to make it not sound so self-serving, as far as women go, I am not the most popular, I am jsut saying I could get some ass here if I wanted to, about average I would say.

--------------------

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Offlineflanders53
enthusiast
Loc: NY
Re: Drug use by teenagers [Re: Sombie]
    #1518338 - 05/03/03 09:18 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I'm 18 and think thats fucking stupid. I really hate it when people act that way. I think that sort of behavior definitely helps keep certain substances illegal, and reinforces the beliefs of crazy D.A.R.E fuckers!!!!!

I'm not going to preach, but all of my friends and I have always been smart/responsible with substance use, and I'm actuallly proud to say it.

--------------------
Think for yourself. Question authority.

Edited by flanders53 (05/04/03 05:44 PM)

Offlinesancho
mexican
 User Gallery

Loc: 20 floors below sea level...
Re: Drug use by teenagers [Re: flanders53]
    #1518438 - 05/03/03 10:14 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

poke smot: your being quite general. your saying that every kid, if not watched by parents will go from smoking pot on occasion, to turning into a crack addict? that their all irresponsible and will all make bad decisions?

"Just don't create an illusion for yourself, that you're prepped for the world and you're mature and this-and-that. For whatever you've learned about the world so far, theres so much more you haven't."

so your saying you cant be more emotionally intelligent because there is "For whatever you've learned about the world so far, theres so much more you haven't". yeah, but if your occasionally using psychedelic drugs, and your parents havent, you wouldnt be considered more 'aware' than your parents? i think you would. psychedelic drugs take you out of the system.

--------------------
Drugs may be the road to nowhere, but at least they're the scenic route.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds