Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinephishn4phungi
Stranger
ID Request: westchester, ny 16 different mushrooms
    #15155333 - 09/29/11 11:16 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I hope eschewing the post format isn't too bad for a first post. I was in my yard earlier this week and saw numerous mushrooms growing.  I collected them, and ventured out into some lightly forested areas nearby.  They were all growing off the base of trees and rotting wood. I unfortunately wasn't careful enough to keep track.  I think I have at least 16 different types here.  I've linked my photobook, I'll try and take more photo's of any that pique interest or aren't easily identifiable. Thanks!

Mushroom Bucket

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNeoSporen
Antibiotic cream
Other User Gallery

Loc: Bellingham, WA
Re: ID Request: westchester, ny 16 different mushrooms [Re: phishn4phungi]
    #15155386 - 09/29/11 11:27 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Don't put them in plastic, they will just turn to mush. I can see a russula and a boletus sp, but it's hard to tell because they are all in bags. use paper bags or a burlap sack, something that can breath, baskets work well too.

--------------------
Having lived through an existence close to nature, one accepts the small and simple things as most important in life. Sun, wind, rain and snow. The sounds birds make, smells of fresh wild flowers. Love of all kinds, from friends and family, thy self and our neighbors. Beautiful sunrises to the darkest clouds dancing above in the sky. To forgive, learn, share and express. This is the only thing a man such as myself can ask for. What comes as the result is nothing short of the core of human existence, to truly live free in body and mind.

Edited by NeoSporen (09/29/11 11:27 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification