Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: cleaner]
    #1511780 - 05/01/03 03:25 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #1511796 - 05/01/03 03:31 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Evolving]
    #1511849 - 05/01/03 03:49 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

your one crazy dude.

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1513400 - 05/01/03 11:00 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I just want to clarify and tell everyone, i respect everyones ideas, and i can see everyone has something to contribute. So if i sound condescending or anything, its just inability to express my thoughts very well. Im trying to stay Down to Earth.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I Think now... about the human population... i think people are already in a global super depression. why have all this talk about the end of the world. you cant deny that its a possibility. but even more so you can deny the condition the world is living in. and you cant deny the fact that we have a great impact on the future of our lives, no matter what the case may be.

All these people... doing what... running in circles. chasing their tales. maybe this armageddon is just peoples way of letting go. I guess they see this as their LIBERATION. but i dont think death should be our liberation... if everyone thinks that than i think we surely will die

. I think that maybe if people just started to change their life, change the way they think, and having something real to base their life on, they wouldnt need to think of liberation. We should have liberation in our own salvation, not our self destruction.

i dont know what to say, other than i think a lot of shit is just that, its just bullshit. if we were going to die you would think that would tell something to the people who knew or had a "revelation", and they might think to get together and cut the bullshit and think of something intelligent.

The real truth is, is that no one knows, and as painful is as it is for most people and including myself, is that we just dont know, we dont know anything. we know some truths. like how our world is in sad shape. dont we know that? or at least we know that some people are not overly satisfied with the condition of their life. But we truely dont know that tomorrow we may all die. But we also dont know that tomorrow we might win the lottery or find our life mate or have our dreams come true, and we may have then everything to look forward to.

To say what is to happen is to say what will happen for you. A self fufilling prohecy. Now take this to the global scale. now all this shit that people talk about what is going to happen, well in some form or fashion all these fears will coagulate and turn into an armageddon. Fueled by a population too scared to move, they sit in fear and focus on their own ideas, and eventually it will come true. if we truely have free will, than we have the ability to say " FUCK THIS, IM GONNA DO SOMETHING" and then we can change it.

My motivation when i think that is just a wish or an overly optimistic day dream, . If you think that you dont have an effect, and you sit on your ass you wont affect a damn thing but your own lazy self. You will never know what you could do if you dont try. We have a planet. We have a life. I think its in all of our interests to take care of them, including eachother. Its not about what we believe about the future, or about god or the universe or how much money we have in the bank. Its about being human and knowing that we dont know. That we are here together, that we have a mission to survive and defy the odds. Even if that sounds idealistic... think about the world you see now... Really, What do YOU have to lose?

--------------------
What?

OfflineViBrAnT
WaRpInG &sPiRaLiNg
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Sole_Worthy]
    #1513539 - 05/01/03 11:34 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

actually i was told it was four years, mybe the spirits minds were mixed up, he he.

--------------------
" liken this life illusory, for your sand castle will one day be adrift amongst the wind "

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

#1513860 - 05/02/03 02:12 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

#1513897 - 05/02/03 02:57 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

so not everyone will be wiped out by this august incident. interesting at first i thought you meant that EVERYONE would be killed. will it be like the stand by steven king thats kinda how im picturing your world after august. peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: blaze2]
    #1514078 - 05/02/03 06:09 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineYou_are_God
^So are We^
Loc: The Dream Game...
    #1514757 - 05/02/03 12:19 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

We know absoultely nothing existence is a journey into the known unknown....proof is nonexistent and nothing is concrete. its all perfect. To have one end of the spectrum there must be another......its all coming together now.......

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1514786 - 05/02/03 12:32 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

ok i'm still not reading you.... can you lay out the whole "plot" for me man?

who? what? when? where? why? how?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineYou_are_God
^So are We^
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Strumpling]
    #1514829 - 05/02/03 12:44 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

thats not my job man...Im here to assist/learn for myself not do the work/learning for you. Its infinitely complex and infinitely simplistic...however you want to view it its your decision is that not the beauty of life?

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: You_are_God]
    #1515055 - 05/02/03 01:59 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

#1515272 - 05/02/03 03:03 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

we couldn't beat china in a war let alone right after all these other conflicts.  china im happy  to say would kick our ass.  in fact i hope that the US will try to attack them and lose.  our military is over confident.  just like the lakers in the begginning of this season :smile:

who is this illuminati??  and how can there be an artifical earthquake?  if they could do this dont you think they use it alot more often?  peace

blaze2

--------------------

Thomas Jefferson

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: blaze2]
    #1515404 - 05/02/03 03:53 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Are you sure the US couldn't beat China? I really think we can...we're the world super power for a reason. Not saying it means anything but still.

I dont think we would use earthquakes if we could enless we had to, like nukes.

I dont think he's saying the US will do these things.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1515423 - 05/02/03 04:02 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

okay so you are saying. that no matter what we are all going to die. the world will become infested. asshole farmers want to become immortal. and there is nothing we can do about it? why post this information if you knew there was nothing we could do about it? you must have some reason to post this information. and i hope its not just for personal gain. do you think this information that you might have is a means of control by fear? what about the return of christ? is that a hoax in this story as well. if armageddon were to come and it were to be like the bible, the rapture would entail that some people make it to heaven while some people stayed here... is this what you are going at? is the new world order the new more powerful deamon that is to rule the planet till the end of its destruction? is the new world the 4th dimension, or the higher plains. and if your going to go the bible route. i heard that the battle in heaven was already won, it was just a matter of time for it to unfold...?

--------------------
What?

OfflineYou_are_God
^So are We^
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: DailyPot]
    #1515425 - 05/02/03 04:02 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

the problem is that you are looking into the future when you do not yet understand the present. no human knows exactly what is going to happen and/or when. People have been saying things are going to happen for years and keep pushing the date forward. Rather than focus on possible future events realize what is happening now and enjoy...saying who could beat what is not only oversimplification it is a waste of time....use that mental energy in bettering your self and fellow man. Although this victim/perpetrator and win/lose and beginning/end is drilled into our heads ever since we were born....break the cycle my friends
peace

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: DailyPot]
    #1515426 - 05/02/03 04:02 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Cleaner, i spent a few long hours reading everything i could handle at your site. tho im dissapointed because it seems to be unavailibble now...
Oddly enough i was afraid that might happen.
there certainly seems to be alot of research behind the things u say. and i hope ur site comes back up soon so i can finish reading and so others can as well.
i was originally going to post some questions, but i want to wait till i have more information myself, i have noticed some "holes".

Im almost frightening myself with all the coincidences ive been picking up on lately, things seem to be falling into place in some way. thx for all the research and references btw.

-- ive got my apocylipes dose saved.

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

Offlineziare4082
Stranger
Loc: Arizona Bay
    #1515459 - 05/02/03 04:18 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You my friend are an idiot!!!!

Offlineziare4082
Stranger
Loc: Arizona Bay
    #1515463 - 05/02/03 04:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

How old are you? You act like you are about 15.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1515473 - 05/02/03 04:27 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

and there is nothing we can do about it? why post this information if you knew there was nothing we could do about it? you must have some reason to post this information.

Quote:

We can stop them from doing it if we unite.

Quote:

Cleaner, i spent a few long hours reading everything i could handle at your site. tho im dissapointed because it seems to be unavailibble now...
Oddly enough i was afraid that might happen.
there certainly seems to be alot of research behind the things u say. and i hope ur site comes back up soon so i can finish reading and so others can as well.
i was originally going to post some questions, but i want to wait till i have more information myself, i have noticed some "holes". 

Im almost frightening myself with all the coincidences ive been picking up on lately, things seem to be falling into place in some way.  thx for all the research and references btw.

-- ive got my apocylipes dose saved. 

I still haven't gotton a chance to read it :frown:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder