Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemesoamerican
Stranger
Male

post shroom effects?
    #15140280 - 09/27/11 04:47 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

has anyone had any effects, good or bad, days, weeks, months after taking shrooms? If so what kinds?
mine are: same vision excepts ordinary street lights at night shine and sparkle more.. lights don't have the same glow or orb of how they use to before I ever took shrooms. Now they look like stars
-also.. I have more lucid dreams, but I'm not sure if it's because I'm paying attention to my dreams more.
-another interesting one is when I flick the lights on and off at night, I see a purple setting effect all around.. This is at night when I'm tired or when I wake up from a dream at the middle of the night. It gives a strobe light effect of purple, all dark then regular light.. the strobe makes things seem like they moved.. like a regular strobe light. Also when the purple ""ëffect"fades away , and it should be complete darkness because the light is off.. I still see objects glowing for a few seconds and then it turns pitch black..
That's about it for me besides seeing the world in a whole different perception..

Anything you guys want to share? I'm just too interested in this subject..

--------------------
Hi. Just want to make friends.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: post shroom effects? [Re: mesoamerican]
    #15140353 - 09/27/11 05:33 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

for me the world would stay colorful for many weeks after a trip. actually it is still colorful and i haven't taken psychedelics in a long time. maybe my eyes have adapted.

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Offlinemesoamerican
Stranger
Male

Re: post shroom effects? [Re: zZZz]
    #15144021 - 09/27/11 10:29 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

:mushroom2:

--------------------

OfflineSubMuncher
Permastoned
Male

Loc: New Zealand Flag
    #15144140 - 09/27/11 10:59 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I get minor tracers constantly now, and they get a lot bigger when high :awetrippie:

InvisibleOnePerEyeM8
Rhythmysticist
 User Gallery

Loc: Westeros
Re: post shroom effects? [Re: SubMuncher]
    #15144707 - 09/28/11 12:49 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Never had any after effects here :/

Before you let yourself believe tripping has permanently altered aspects of your vision it may be a good idea to heavily consider the possibility that the things you mentioned that you attribute to mushrooms were actually things that were there all along, and you're just getting inside your own head, so to speak. You don't want to accidentally "inception" yourself is what I mean :cool:

Your purple affect just sounds like a typical after image left from the light reflecting off of objects around you suddenly not being there :shrug:

When I flick my lights on and off I see about what you described, usually purple blue and green though. Check out after images on wiki.

Also you mentioned this happens at night, which makes even more sense as your eyes become physically fatigued after a day of looking at things, and become more sensitive to light as a result. Which would create more vivid after images.

I read somewhere that light sensitivity is linked to circadian rhythm as well. So even if you had your eyes closed the majority of the day, they'd still be more sensitive during the night. I googled a little and couldn't find anything about though, I think I might have actually read it in an issue of scientific american mind or something. Anyway, food for thought I guess. Haha.

Ah, and just for fun: sometime if you wake up in the middle of night, go take a close look at your pupils in the mirror. They go o O o O as they dilate trying to adjust. Looks kinda crazy :crazy2:

Edited by OnePerEyeM8 (09/28/11 12:52 AM)

Offlinernastruc
Stranger
Re: post shroom effects? [Re: OnePerEyeM8]
    #15145023 - 09/28/11 02:00 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I've never had any after effects from shrooms.  None of my friends really have either.

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: post shroom effects? [Re: rnastruc]
    #15145087 - 09/28/11 02:24 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

i used to feel alienated sometimes after a trip but now it feels like its a part of me and i learned how to handle the unexplainable.

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

OnlinePrimalSoup
we hear the total mass retain
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #15146788 - 09/28/11 02:01 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe you're just seeing stuff you didn't notice before cause those are all normal visual things.

But lucid dreams - yeah, definitely.  One of the best effects...  That and the persistent brighter colors, love that too.

:peace:PS

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Grain Prep  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
Re: post shroom effects? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #15146815 - 09/28/11 02:09 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

About the only thing I have had, is moments of heighten sense of smell, one to two days after... Only lasts a few minutes but can smell everything... People's BO being a big one

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

Offlinemesoamerican
Stranger
Male

Re: post shroom effects? [Re: OnePerEyeM8]
    #15149410 - 09/28/11 10:17 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Zebra925 said:
Never had any after effects here :/

Before you let yourself believe tripping has permanently altered aspects of your vision it may be a good idea to heavily consider the possibility that the things you mentioned that you attribute to mushrooms were actually things that were there all along, and you're just getting inside your own head, so to speak. You don't want to accidentally "inception" yourself is what I mean :cool:

Your purple affect just sounds like a typical after image left from the light reflecting off of objects around you suddenly not being there :shrug:

When I flick my lights on and off I see about what you described, usually purple blue and green though. Check out after images on wiki.

Also you mentioned this happens at night, which makes even more sense as your eyes become physically fatigued after a day of looking at things, and become more sensitive to light as a result. Which would create more vivid after images.

I read somewhere that light sensitivity is linked to circadian rhythm as well. So even if you had your eyes closed the majority of the day, they'd still be more sensitive during the night. I googled a little and couldn't find anything about though, I think I might have actually read it in an issue of scientific american mind or something. Anyway, food for thought I guess. Haha.

Ah, and just for fun: sometime if you wake up in the middle of night, go take a close look at your pupils in the mirror. They go o O o O as they dilate trying to adjust. Looks kinda crazy :crazy2:

Yea.. you're right.. I read somewhere that humans have evolved to block what we don't need and leave the senses that we need for the survival of the human race.. So these things actually existed all my life but I just never paid attention to them.. Now that I've seen the effec ts of shrooms.. it's easier to pin point things we seem are odd when we're sober..

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience