Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Hydroponics Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Trooper busts 3 Oregonians on multiple drug charges (mushrooms, hash, cannabis)
    #15081745 - 09/15/11 07:30 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.ktre.com/story/15461389/nacogdoches-trooper-busts-3-oregonians-on-multiple-drug-charges

Nacogdoches trooper busts 3 Oregonians on multiple drug charges

NACOGDOCHES COUNTY, Texas (KTRE) -

A state trooper reported uncovering five different types of drugs during a routine patrol in Nacogdoches County Tuesday afternoon, which resulted in the arrests of three Oregon residents.

Trooper Jay Stone reported being on routine patrol on U.S. 59 at 3:08 p.m. when he stopped a Ford F450 which had driven onto an improved shoulder. He reported the driver and passengers acted suspiciously and that one of the passengers admitted to having hydroponic marijuana and psilocybin mushrooms in the vehicle.

Stone used a probable cause search to check the truck and reported finding 20.35 pounds of marijuana, three grams of meth, two grams of cocaine, 951 grams of hash and three-quarters of a pound of psilocybin mushrooms in a false compartment of the bed of the truck.

Stone arrested Nicolas Paul Mamula, 28, of Bend, Ore., Tory Riccardi, 21, of Salem, Ore., and Benjamin Neill Sinclar, 28, of Enterprise, Ore.

The three are charged with five counts of possession of a controlled substance and one count of possession of marijuana. Sinclar is also charged with one count of unlawful carrying of weapon, a Class A misdemeanor.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Trooper busts 3 Oregonians on multiple drug charges (mushrooms, hash, cannabis) [Re: dwpineal]
    #15082036 - 09/15/11 09:32 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

dwpineal said:
and that one of the passengers admitted to having hydroponic marijuana and psilocybin mushrooms in the vehicle.

Those passengers are always so helpful!

Invisible4runner
 User Gallery

Loc: State of Jefferson
Re: Trooper busts 3 Oregonians on multiple drug charges (mushrooms, hash, cannabis) [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #15082159 - 09/15/11 10:12 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I would be pissed, although I wonder if he said it when he knew or thought they would be fucked and tried to claim it all to save his friends.
Still, not the brightest way to go about it.

Offline5HTSynaptrip
Dopamine Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA Flag
Re: Trooper busts 3 Oregonians on multiple drug charges (mushrooms, hash, cannabis) [Re: 4runner]
    #15082347 - 09/15/11 11:03 AM (8 years, 9 months ago)

You'd need an F-450 to hide all that.  :omgz:

--------------------

Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge. - My hero, who will be forever remembered, Carl Sagan.

Offlinescreamphilling
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trooper busts 3 Oregonians on multiple drug charges (mushrooms, hash, cannabis) [Re: 5HTSynaptrip]
    #15082608 - 09/15/11 12:10 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

i got pulled over in a rural town near the U.S./Mexico border because i was acting suspicious.    I just wanted to check out the fence, ya know?

i didn't tell the officer that I had dmt, mushrooms, and LSD under my seat!!!!

OfflineShpongle1
Male

Loc: Above The Clouds Flag
Re: Trooper busts 3 Oregonians on multiple drug charges (mushrooms, hash, cannabis) [Re: screamphilling]
    #15084416 - 09/15/11 08:00 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

I got pulled over and ended up a fucking drug dog in my car just for BEING near the border.  Random checkpoints set up on the highway.  Horseshit.

Ended up pretty damn glad I opted not to take these mushrooms along with me.  Plus then that led to me eating my first and only wild cubes so far, with a new friend I met in TX.  Hell, it could've been one of you guys.  I didn't know about this place at the time, would love to know if he was/is a shroomerite.  :mushroom2::mushroom2:  Texans are a friendly breed.

But, yeah that kid is a fucking moron for opening his mouth.  Almost a kilo of hash?!  :facepalm3:  End of story.

--------------------

There are more people imprisoned for the commission of drug offenses in the United States - close to 500,000 - than are incarcerated in England, France, Germany, and Japan for all crimes combined.  Examined in another way, the United States has 100,000 more people incarcerated for nonviolent drug offenses than all the countries of the European Union combined, despite the fact that the European Union has 100 million more citizens. :crankey: 

- "Drugs and Drug Policy: The Control of Consciousness Alteration, 2007.

OfflineRevolutionine
number9..number9..num
Male

Loc: Everywhere
Re: Trooper busts 3 Oregonians on multiple drug charges (mushrooms, hash, cannabis) [Re: 4runner]
    #15084674 - 09/15/11 08:57 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

anunnakian said:
I would be pissed, although I wonder if he said it when he knew or thought they would be fucked and tried to claim it all to save his friends.
Still, not the brightest way to go about it.

that's what i was thinking that seems to be the only semi reasonable explanation as to why you would do that. :confused:

fuck the meth and cocaine but 20 lbs of weed, 951 grams of hash, and all that wonderful fungus is now wasted, such a shame

--------------------
All I ever wanted was to be free,

and in the end that's how it turned out to be...

OfflineImmortal Corrupter
Elevator Eater
Male

Re: Trooper busts 3 Oregonians on multiple drug charges (mushrooms, hash, cannabis) [Re: Revolutionine]
    #15084780 - 09/15/11 09:17 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Cocaine's a helluva drug

--------------------
where's my lap dance?
.:nonono:
/OO\
/ (y) \
  //\

(\\__/)
( O.o )
( > < )
What poor gods we do make

OfflineTranzfixed
Hunter/Gatherer
Male

Loc: Michigan Flag
Re: Trooper busts 3 Oregonians on multiple drug charges (mushrooms, hash, cannabis) [Re: Immortal Corrupter]
    #15085074 - 09/15/11 10:15 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Hah they had quite a stash! They're little collection of drugs, reminds me of Fear and Loathing  :hst:

--------------------

"The True Guru has bestowed His most pure and sacred teachings. Chanting the name of the Lord, Har, Har, Har, my mind is transfixed and enraptured."

OfflineMartial024
Stranger
Re: Trooper busts 3 Oregonians on multiple drug charges (mushrooms, hash, cannabis) [Re: Tranzfixed]
    #15129902 - 09/24/11 11:05 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

This is a shame, I know Tory pretty good. Met him in like the 5th grade, really nice guy. Facing around 7 felonies... Gotta love freedom, good ol US of A!

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Trooper busts 3 Oregonians on multiple drug charges (mushrooms, hash, cannabis) [Re: dwpineal]
    #15129929 - 09/24/11 11:12 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Oof! That's some considerable weight. I feel for those dudes.

Offlinescifipirate
Jug Fuckler
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL Flag
Re: Trooper busts 3 Oregonians on multiple drug charges (mushrooms, hash, cannabis) [Re: Le_Canard]
    #15132353 - 09/25/11 01:58 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

951 grams of hash

:omfg:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Hydroponics Supplies

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service