Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineturnman24
L L M
Loc: louisiana
hopefully last question before harvest time!!
    #1512642 - 05/01/03 09:34 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

My dogs ex lesbian's lover feels weird posting pictures and asking for help. She knows some of these questions may seem like common sense, but this is her very first attempt and is a little unsure at times. She had asked me to post some pictures of her second casing layer getting ready to go in the fruiting chamber. It was cased with 2 1/2 pint brf/verm and b/c there were pins growing on the sides while incubating, she decided to case them (they were approximately 90% colonized). Just after she cased them, they were placed in a dark environment with 100% rh and temps ranging from 80F-88F. She had posted a question about 2 weeks ago regarding whether or not she should patch what she believed to be an overlay. This second batch seems to have spread like wild fire and she is a little concerned. I know now is the time to fruit, but before doing so should she patch or leave as is?? She would appreciate any help!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: hopefully last question before harvest time!! [Re: turnman24]
    #1512649 - 05/01/03 09:36 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Leave it as is.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #1512654 - 05/01/03 09:37 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Those do not look like they need to be patched. Fruit them.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Offlinejakeholman
crotch rocketsrule!

#1512659 - 05/01/03 09:37 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

leave as is i would say. mycelium will stop growing completely before any pins develop, most often they wont grow at the same time to any great degree, so keep the conditions completely optimal, and once it stops growing you will see some pins!
Jake H

--------------------
The above statement is fictitious and for entertainment purposes only. I do not use or condone the use of illegal substances, nor do I use or condone the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation