Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRustmonger
Stranger
 User Gallery

Should I Innoculate?
    #1511458 - 05/01/03 01:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Hey everybody, this is my first time posting here. I've been reading these posts for weeks and finally need some advice. I received 2 syringes from a supplier common to these posts and to my agrivation they were both completely clear, as I've heard from alot of people here about this certain supplier. I innoculated 4 jars 2 weeks ago, 2 of each strain, which were B+ and Ecquador by the way. Absolutely nothing has grown, including contams which makes me happy, but the jars look exactly the same as the day I got them. So, I received my 3 new syringes today from another vendor and I have mixed feelings. The 3 syringes are B+, Ecquador and MexiCub. The Ecquador looks completely clear, even after heavy shaking. The MexiCub syringe has visible, dark purple/black clumps floating around in it. This makes me happy. Now the B+ syringe on the other hand has extremely visible WHITE whispy clumps in it. Now from what I've gathered, the blackish clumps in the Mexi should no doubt be spores, right? But why would the B+ have white clumps? I've heard of people, for one reason or another, getting mycelium filled syringes instead of the spore syringes they ordered. I don't understand why one syringe would have mycelium growing if that's what it is. I'm ready to innoculate another 6 jars tonight and am just a little confused. Any advice would be great!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDank420
Shrooms...Mmm

Loc: 'burbs of philly
Re: Should I Innoculate? [Re: Rustmonger]
    #1511466 - 05/01/03 01:22 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Talk to the vendor you got the spores from, THAT'S WHY THEY HAVE E-MAIL ADDRESSES. Unless you bought it from a scam site.

--------------------
"I tried marijuana once. I did not inhale." -William Clinton.

OfflineStopThat
ManWithNoName

Loc: Homeland
Re: Should I Innoculate? [Re: Dank420]
    #1511476 - 05/01/03 01:28 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

The spores are microscopic. Not seeing them dosent mean theyre not in there, but I think seeing them floating in there is a plus.
The white stuff sounds like mycelum. You might want to innoculate with that one.

--------------------

OfflinePerk
The Myth...
Re: Should I Innoculate? [Re: StopThat]
    #1512057 - 05/01/03 05:00 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The spores are microscopic. Not seeing them dosent mean theyre not in there, but I think seeing them floating in there is a plus.

True that. Many spore vendors' syringes are not extremely concentrated which is why you dont see purple "floaties". Once (if) you start making your own syringes you will probably see the difference. As far as the white stuff, I have no comment because I'm just not sure. You bought em', might as well try em.

Offlinejakeholman
crotch rocketsrule!

Re: Should I Innoculate? [Re: Perk]
    #1512578 - 05/01/03 07:22 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i have seen white stuff in syringes before, afoaf thought it was just from the water used-well water-and forgot about it and used em!! well, they worked fine, and no, you dont need to see anything at all for them to work, but all you need to see is anything floating around inside, it makes afoaf feel better.
Jake H

--------------------
The above statement is fictitious and for entertainment purposes only. I do not use or condone the use of illegal substances, nor do I use or condone the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains