Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGoaTrip
journeyman

slowing the growth of mycelia in WBS jars...
    #1511591 - 05/01/03 02:11 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

well i have about 12 1 pint jars and about 6 half pint jars both ready to be incolated with Cambodian spores with WBS. i was planning to case them all into 2 large cakes spawned to dung/straw. i want to do them all at once but dont want the 1/2 pints to colonize quicker than pints as i dont want them to start pinning in the jars while waiting for the pints to catch up. so does anyone know of various ways to slow the growth perhaps. or maybe how long after i incolate the pints should i incolate the 1/2 pints as to give the pints a head start. thanks if you can help and feel free to post some links to mass bulk straw/dung casing teks that youve had success with. =)

--------------------
:blush: :cool: :crazy: :frown: :laugh: :mad: :shocked: :smile: :tongue: :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: slowing the growth of mycelia in WBS jars... [Re: GoaTrip]
    #1511600 - 05/01/03 02:13 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

When a jar that you are not ready to use becomes fully colonized stick it in the fridge. That should do the trick.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

OfflineGoodOlBattonAss
Stranger

Re: slowing the growth of mycelia in WBS jars... [Re: z@z.com]
    #1511633 - 05/01/03 02:26 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Yep, mine started right back after 9 days in the fridge.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale