Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
a couple songs i wrote(NO STEALING)-with two more-5/20/03
    #1506704 - 04/30/03 02:33 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

heres a couple songs/poems/wutevah i wrote ....what ya think?

As I wake I shall begin to bake the smoke I consumed my body entraps I step back
I want to fly, the misty morning dew the mushrooms popping up for you
The nastiness awaits but for now il incubate, no more time to waste ive got a month to wait but that?s ok il just bake until my lungs are soothed and the rhythms are in my eyes my shrooms have given me a new light in which I travel I am I was the traveler but I stay in one spot to explore I endure I contemplate I try not to hesitate to search our minds for the truth the loops the answers to our cancers of our life stop them from spreading into the heart I prevent this spread my mushrooms are my medicine my meditation my relaxation
A traveler am I a doctor to my mind

Im hearing noises in my wall the sounds of anonymity, rational thought is bewildering me bombs are crashing and buildings are toppled ,scratching attacking my wall as I follow the sounds that I hear they aren?t quite clear but they sound like a something that y o u cant hear sounds of a mind which your mind fears I am in my chosen plane path being blazed and slayn a flower of the fall a tower in the night I cut u when leaves they fall and wait till you wither for winter at night when the cold is outside and the fireplace flaming I start the blazing till warmth consumes

JAMEZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PEACES

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Edited by JameZTheNewbie (05/20/03 01:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
Re: a couple Um songs i wrote(NO STEALING) [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #1510018 - 05/01/03 12:51 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

cool, keep writing.

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Re: a couple Um songs i wrote(NO STEALING) [Re: thestringphish]
    #1510163 - 05/01/03 01:22 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

thanks

--------------------
Mice have feelings

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
    #1511625 - 05/01/03 02:23 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

NO STEALING

Too late, I already copyrighted them under my name. Sorry.

J/k. :smile: Good stuff, keep it up! 

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Re: a couple Um songs i wrote(NO STEALING) [Re: Meph]
    #1562226 - 05/20/03 01:38 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

distance
-----------
our world is dieing, yet we stand here doing nothing
our eyes have been closed off by the will of money and power
to the richest men we are employees the president is your boss money is their only power
world is based on greed, those christain belivers killing to make their profits green
while millions apon millions of humans die, we stand here us Americans proud to be alive
our eyes are so closed inside our heads there is death around us the stench is everywhere but we hold our noses to be oblivious to our precious lives our government prevents us from asking why. I will not lie the three richest Americans in the year 2000 had more money then the 48 poorest countires in the world, America is the vaccum of the world around we suck every resource
we are the tick of the world growing bigger and bigger as the blood of our brothers flows painfully away
and the world is so far away
we cant seem to see
our vision fixed apon the green of our money
the real question to ask you is will you as a human stand by and watch 1% of the world kill off the rest will you watch I cant see a reason why?36,400 people die each day from conditions related to malnutrition; most are children under the age five?
so can u sit there and watch them die ,I cant see a reason why

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a misty satanic cent in the air ,a flavor of which id dare to taste ,a heaven witch is a horrible place, and my hell that follows me like a dark rain cloud. Im drowning in my sea of oceans and im lost in my own emotions, my lifes conclusions are random at best and im left with nothing but a broken life vest ,sinking slower and slower to the bottom of deep dark abyss, my air is my hand and the ocean is the inevitable reality that life always equals fatality. It?s the time we spend between death and being alive, that makes me wonder if it means im alive I can tell you ive spent days in this place and here I am dieing in empty space. My heart is a scared individual, it has no voice ,it?s a singled out broken mass ,its been attacked, walked over, laughed at, hated, discriminated ,and tortured plagued upon, those who?ve loved me were like parasites eating away at my very life. in my never ending hell ,im dieing inside out, breaking until something snaps me back to the reality, back to my mortality, where I shall stay waiting for my air to begin to run out, il wait till my hands stronger then my doubt.

--------------------
Mice have feelings

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

#1562235 - 05/20/03 01:41 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

werdUp wut ya think?

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom