Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Offlineteamkiller
ghetto drama whore
 User Gallery

Re: New drug dealer pathetic scam in my area, robbing bastards [Re: PatrickKn]
    #15103223 - 09/19/11 08:35 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

judging a culture by its archetypal personalities is idiotic?

You ARE grumpy dude.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNemo_Hoes
Juan Sánchez Villa-Lobo Ramírez
 User Gallery

Loc: Ray Ray's Mystery Garage
Re: New drug dealer pathetic scam in my area, robbing bastards [Re: GGTBod]
    #15103467 - 09/19/11 09:23 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

hahah sacks weighed down with bb's, oh middle school.

--------------------
We will also report to the NAACP and to Al Sharpton's entourage, how the Shroomery administrators allows their mods and members to be balatantly allowed the use of the 'N' word.

Offlinejamminshaman
I am the pope of dope
 User Gallery

Re: New drug dealer pathetic scam in my area, robbing bastards [Re: Yheringaan]
    #15103613 - 09/19/11 09:51 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Yheringaan said:
Here's what you need to do.

Call the dude back. Say "Dude this is some fucking fire my friend wants to pick up and eighth right now if you can". Proceed to go meeting location, take your marijuana and pay him in monopoly money.

excellent idea i like that one more than any other idea. totally believable reason for a call back, and you get the amount of weed owed to you.

InvisibleKid_Orgo
 User Gallery

Loc: Hale-Bopp
Re: New drug dealer pathetic scam in my area, robbing bastards [Re: Pigasus]
    #15103650 - 09/19/11 09:58 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Pigasus said:
your dealer is an idiot and pretty much fucked himself over, he hardly made any extra money off of you and guaranteed that you'll never be picking up off of him again.

delete his number and move on. :shrug:

This is exactly why I think maybe he didn't know the bags were short.

It's so transparently stupid.

--------------------
He was a cowboy in one of the seven days a week fights. No business, no hangout; no friends, nothing; just what you pick up and what you need.

OfflineGGTBod
Bod
Male User Gallery

Loc: 55 degrees north England
Re: New drug dealer pathetic scam in my area, robbing bastards [Re: Rexter]
    #15103712 - 09/19/11 10:11 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Rexter said:
I was always told growing up that America iwas the best country. I gues I assumed that ment for crimes as well. My apologys.

Quote:

GGTBod said:
We have a lot less guns on the street, the violent crime here is mostly very up close and personal, if you want to assault someone you get to look them up close in the eye and see the shit whats going on in there. We have been doing this shit for millenia and are still here, you Americans had your country 5 minutes and had a civil war,this is why guns are scarce here (or we wopuld have killed each other long ago in a million little civil wars of our own making) it means we get to fuck each other up and live to learn a lesson or attempt to take sweet and cold revengie if we don't learn enough first time around

You like V for vendetta as well? Good movie.

Have i quoted V for vendeta? I haven't seen that movie for about 10 years, gonna have to watch it again to see if some part of it has engrained in my subconcious

OfflineFunkinBoddhiSattva

#15103751 - 09/19/11 10:18 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Fucking weak, but nothing to get so mad over.

OfflineGGTBod
Bod
Male User Gallery

Re: New drug dealer pathetic scam in my area, robbing bastards [Re: FunkinBoddhiSattva]
    #15103760 - 09/19/11 10:20 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

donteatasians said:
Quote:

GGTBod said:
We have a lot less guns on the street, the violent crime here is mostly very up close and personal, if you want to assault someone you get to look them up close in the eye and see the shit whats going on in there. We have been doing this shit for millenia and are still here, you Americans had your country 5 minutes and had a civil war,this is why guns are scarce here (or we wopuld have killed each other long ago in a million little civil wars of our own making) it means we get to fuck each other up and live to learn a lesson or attempt to take sweet and cold revengie if we don't learn enough first time around

Ya, but the criminals have pretty much all of them, right? :hehehe:
Besides, I was just giving Rexter shit for saying our violent crime rate was higher when, as far as I know, it's not.  I have nothing against the UK or its population, but if you really want to rant about the US, go ahead. :thumbup:

I don't understand where this is a rant about America?? I was saying we could not be trusted with guns like yourselves as we would have fucking killed each other a long time ago, we are an oppressed country ruled by the ancestors of the last invaders to conquer our land, the Normans (1066), the ruling elite control our country you are born into this or married if you're very lucky. I believe it was a big reason in the pursuasion of many to fuck off and try and start a new in the "Promised land", it was so shitty here people were willing to risk a high chance of a nasty death on a long boat ride to get out, it is now many hundreds of years later and shit has not got better for the subjects of Britain.

This is why we have folk heroes like Robin Hood and to a leser extent Guy Fawkes, they were fighting the Norman oppressors

Quote:

FunkinBoddhiSattva said:
Fucking weak, but nothing to get so mad over.

I am not mad, it is funny and a bit pathetic on whoever the guilty party is who put it there

Edited by GGTBod (09/19/11 10:22 PM)

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: New drug dealer pathetic scam in my area, robbing bastards [Re: teamkiller]
    #15103784 - 09/19/11 10:26 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

teamkiller said:
judging a culture by its archetypal personalities is idiotic?

You ARE grumpy dude.

:tongue2:

Lol, I might be being a bit grumpy. My bad.

OfflineSoluminia
The mind is god
Male

Loc: CO
    #15103829 - 09/19/11 10:35 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I had some similar shit like this happen to me awhile ago with shrooms. At the time i was so pissed i had a homemade bomb ready to throw in their in house if i was ever on that side of town again. luckily i was able to calm down and realize that was a terrible idea

--------------------

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: New drug dealer pathetic scam in my area, robbing bastards [Re: Soluminia]
    #15103836 - 09/19/11 10:36 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

What'd they put in your shrooms? Metal beads as well?

OfflineSoluminia
The mind is god
Male

Loc: CO
    #15103862 - 09/19/11 10:41 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Nah they sold me store shrooms. I had only done them once before and wasnt very knowledgeable and tried to buy a 1/4 from someone who said they had them all the time ended up with a bag full of shit. i was pissed when i got home and took a better look at them

--------------------

Invisibledonteatasians

#15103874 - 09/19/11 10:43 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

GGTBod said:
Quote:

donteatasians said:
Quote:

GGTBod said:

Besides, I was just giving Rexter shit for saying our violent crime rate was higher when, as far as I know, it's not.  I have nothing against the UK or its population, but if you really want to rant about the US, go ahead. :thumbup:

I don't understand where this is a rant about America?? I was saying we could not be trusted with guns like yourselves as we would have fucking killed each other a long time ago, we are an oppressed country ruled by the ancestors of the last invaders to conquer our land, the Normans (1066), the ruling elite control our country you are born into this or married if you're very lucky. I believe it was a big reason in the pursuasion of many to fuck off and try and start a new in the "Promised land", it was so shitty here people were willing to risk a high chance of a nasty death on a long boat ride to get out, it is now many hundreds of years later and shit has not got better for the subjects of Britain.

This is why we have folk heroes like Robin Hood and to a leser extent Guy Fawkes, they were fighting the Norman oppressors

:facepalm:  My reading comprehension is apparently sucking and I just interpreted your post wrong.  I thought it was a guns kill people rant.  :suicide:

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: New drug dealer pathetic scam in my area, robbing bastards [Re: donteatasians]
    #15103970 - 09/19/11 11:03 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

that's awesome a few years from now no one will care, carry on!

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: New drug dealer pathetic scam in my area, robbing bastards [Re: Soluminia]
    #15103999 - 09/19/11 11:11 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Soluminia said:
Nah they sold me store shrooms. I had only done them once before and wasnt very knowledgeable and tried to buy a 1/4 from someone who said they had them all the time ended up with a bag full of shit. i was pissed when i got home and took a better look at them

By homemade bomb, you mean?.... draino and tinfoil I imagine :lol:

OfflineGGTBod
Bod
Male User Gallery

Re: New drug dealer pathetic scam in my area, robbing bastards [Re: donteatasians]
    #15104024 - 09/19/11 11:16 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

donteatasians said:
Quote:

GGTBod said:
Quote:

donteatasians said:
Quote:

GGTBod said:

:facepalm:  My reading comprehension is apparently sucking and I just interpreted your post wrong.  I thought it was a guns kill people rant.  :suicide:

I have dreams about owning a Desert Eagle 5.0, the only real gun experience i have had is clay pigeon shooting with a double barrel 12 bore shotgun, very expensive as i can not hold a license and have to pay to have a professional loader and unloader lol but thanks to Duck Hunt on the NES with the light gun in my youth i was instantly amazing at it, i was more shocked than the loader who would not believe it was my first real gun experience insisting i was taking the piss ouit of him by the end of my first shoot, all those years Nintendo'ing instead of materbating were useful afterall

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
    #15104097 - 09/19/11 11:30 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

call the crime stoppers anonymous line on the peasant, he brought it on himself if he ripped you off for an ounce

in b4 lil' wayne soldier kiddies come in and say ' ay yo don' snitch on a nigga cos yo will get merked '

--------------------

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: New drug dealer pathetic scam in my area, robbing bastards [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #15104106 - 09/19/11 11:31 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:lmafo:-

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: New drug dealer pathetic scam in my area, robbing bastards [Re: GGTBod] * 1
    #15105141 - 09/20/11 08:00 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Call him up and tell him he shorted you a gram of ball bearings.  If he's going to put weights in it at least make it weigh an oz.

--------------------

OfflineLawL mushrooms
El Gringo Loco
Male

Loc: New Mexico/Nevada
Re: New drug dealer pathetic scam in my area, robbing bastards [Re: fapjack]
    #15106013 - 09/20/11 11:43 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

He is totally playing you because he does not want to lose a bunch of customers because of his shady actions, and is now trying to kiss ass by  giving you the appropriate amount you should have had. You would have to be RETARDED to think that the nug on the left and right would feel like the right weight when you picked them up to weight them out. I say take the weed hes going to give you but still boycott the motherfucker.

--------------------
Living A Wild Life-LawL

"Why are we here?" "I am here to help others, i don't know why the others are here"

OfflineGGTBod
Bod
Male User Gallery

Re: New drug dealer pathetic scam in my area, robbing bastards [Re: LawL mushrooms]
    #15106836 - 09/20/11 02:25 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

4 nugs in total had ball bearings inside out of a bag of 27 grams, total weight of metal 1.4 grams, as soon as explored the contents fully i noticed, he will never get my business again. Kid is the biggest joke iv dealt with in 20 years

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates