Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemesoamerican
Stranger
Male

The experience
    #15097686 - 09/18/11 07:39 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Monday, June 20, 2011
Thoeries of The Magic Mushroom

Theories about Magic Mushroom Experience

By Cesar Eudave

These hypotheses or “theories” like people like to call them of magic mushroom experience come from my own personal view. I never took a psychology class or a behavioral science, besides anthropology so I don’t know how the mind actually “works.” However, I do know some basics of psychological understanding through experience. I can say I’m fully aware of how my mind works and emotions, but the mind is a tricky entity that can play games with you and confuse you. First of all, my mind lives in a host called Cesar Eudave’s body. This mind is capable of understanding many complicated things such as reasoning, problem solving and fixing errors. It can also play dumb with you like not knowing the answers, confusion, and repeating the same mistakes over and over. The problem is where did this mind come from? A lot of these answers we just don’t know. We can speculate or argue about it but no one will ever have the answer. However, we can get a bit closer to the answer through psychedelic drugs or ancient meditation rituals of some sort. Human knowledge alone would not have the answers. We need more insight to find the answer. We, humans are pretty intelligent beings and a few of us are actually “geniuses.” Many of these geniuses pushed their minds further than the common person without any psychological enhancement such as drugs. Or some of these geniuses got some “insight” through drugs that made them think they are more intelligent than they use to be because they have a greater understanding in life. What if a true genius took LSD or magic mushroom, would they get smarter or less smart? It depends. The mind is a tricky thing. Perhaps the genius would become smarter because he had fueled more knowledge into his already smart brain or the genius can become wiser and say, “All this knowledge, a waste of time, and for nothing? By consuming a simple mushroom, I found more insight in 4 lousy hours than in my whole lifetime of reading books, what the fuck! Again the mind is a tricky thing. Back to the original questions. The closest I’ve ever gotten to understand what life is supposed to mean is those two times I took magic mushrooms and the other time I took 3 caps and smoked weed and also the last time I smoked Sativa. Those were probably the only 4 times I gained a lot of insight of what life is supposed to mean or be. My conclusion is that I still don’t know. I thought after I “shroomed” out for the first time I was going to become a better person, well I haven’t. I still feel as confused prior to the mushroom trip. The same mistakes, the same taboos are constantly bombarding me all the time. Lust is probably my ultimate evil and vice. I can never get rid of it. After my first mushroom experience, I truly believed we are selfish humans and we love to please ourselves. It is our destiny to be happy. But why do I feel so bad when I am truly happy? When I pay for a massage and a happy ending or when I text something dirty to my female friend? Isn’t pleasure supposed to make a person happy? No. There is karma waiting to attack you. If something very pleasurable will satisfy you, a natural tendency is to pay back. If you don’t pay back, the guilt will get you and haunt you. But this is my mind and we’re all different. A lot of rapists and killers don’t ever regret doing what they did to their victims, instead, they find satisfaction. Why doesn’t karma attack them? Will they? At the afterlife? We will never know. A lot of us would wish them harm, but then we become the hypocrites for wanting harm and pay back? Does it ever end? It seems in life that you can’t be good or bad. Or you can’t satisfy yourself too much because there are consequences for it. I believe life is a cycle and every living thing needs to survive from each other. We need the plants just as plants need us. However, humans are the strangest creatures. We love to cause global disasters by pollution, releasing high emissions to the air, killing for fur, destroying trees for shelter and killing off species of animals by the minute. It is our arrogance that will kill us in the end. We don’t know how our faiths will end, either by natural disaster, famine, disease, war or a religious apocalypse. If god created us to fail, why make us in the first place? I believe humans and everything on earth is part of a mind experiment. All of this is just a speck of a world that is inside millions and millions of tiny neurons of someone’s brain or mind. Perhaps god has existed this whole time. So how big is the universe? If earth is a speck inside a tiny neuron to the millionth, then the universe would be the size of a tiny cell of a human body. How many cell universes are out there? I have no clue. Millions trillions or infinity. It just never ends. There could be the basic parallel universe or the spirit realm or the worm holes that connect universes and galaxies. We just would not know. For now, the general public believes that space is deep. They can see the Milky Way and other stars. However, they most likely believe that space is the only one. What if there was infinity of these “spaces?” Gosh darn. We would be awestricken. And what about heaven and hell? What are they? They are probably metaphors meaning doing the right thing and the bad thing. If the universe is so damn huge and there are multiple dimensions added to it, why believe that there are only two routes to go when we die? There are endless of routes to go. The heaven is probably the best one to go to. I would take heaven over hell anytime! But I still believe there is only one great mind. This great mind is made up of energy and it is often referred as “god.” Hell yes it should be god because it created us. But who created it? This is where it gets confusing. I don’t have the answer to that. However, this great mind put us here in a little rock called earth and wanted to see what progress we would have. So far we’re failing. Throughout history, nothing’s change. But this great mind is lonely and needs entertainment. It doesn’t want to be alone. It loves to see how its experiments are doing. Every time a nation becomes too powerful, it would let design (nature) take its course and crush the powerful nation. This has happened so many times. Perhaps earth is older than previously thought since no one can’t date a rock. If it has created us including earth, the moon, our galaxy our universe, there must be more like us out there. Perhaps aliens do exist or maybe we are the aliens. What about the sasquatches, trolls and fairies, are they part of a glitch that comes into contact with us from time to time to startle us? Or have they been envisioned by us through magic mushrooms and we passed on these folk tales. Or what if we are part of their folk tales known as the strange people who love to suffer of the place called earthland who visit us when they eat these magic mushrooms? These feelings of curiosity have always been with us. We are all philosophers. But some people reject the idea that there are other dimensions besides their own because they strictly followed their own beliefs through an ancient religion made up by probably someone who took the mushroom in the first place or just a person who wanted to see change or a person with a great imagination. Or maybe the great designer, who I like to call “mind” or the great mind, chooses a person worthy of leading the “insightful” message to gain followers for his experiment. I know for a fact I’m not a chosen one because I have never heard anyone from the sky or by my ear to create a new religion, but I do know that I do love to lead but am too shy about it. So I stay in the local level and teach close friends my beliefs. I am probably not gaining any followers but I am maybe influencing them a little bit and they to me. As you can see, I have no straight answers but you cannot deny that I’m not onto something. Finally to the mushroom experience, what I got out of my 2 major experiences and my two little ones is that I am god; simple as that. We are all god. We are all connected to this big great mind or energy. I don’t have an answer on how this big great mind begun nor would I want to debunk it because it is far from my understanding, but my experiences are just too complex to be just “hallucinations.” These experiences reverse the way we would perceive our lives to be. We can feel like the opposite sex for a moment to show your other side. It can make a straight person gay or maybe a gay person straight if that makes sense? We can feel colors and sounds and hear colors and shapes. We can see figures or characters that we would only see as children or on cartoons. It can make us feel very happy, sad, and angry and enlightened in one trip. It can make you fear the unknown or it can give you courage to see what else is further. It can confuse the way you use to see life and spit it in your face to say “you’ve been wrong all along sucka!” And it can make you do things you would never have done “sober.” The mushroom experience is one that is priceless. It costs about 30 dollars for an eighth of an ounce which is not so bad because due to the hard work, carefulness, patience and labor of putting it together, it is a steal! But these mushrooms will grow about almost anywhere in the world depending on climate and zone. They are there for us to try them for free. In the desert, no mushrooms will grow but other fruits will do the trick such as the peyote that grows in the North American deserts of Sonora. Many plants are known to have psychotropic effects as well that will do other jobs that the magic mushroom can’t do such as induce dreams, enhance hearing, and make you feel great without all the other effects. These crops will never go away and they will always be there for us to take to insight us. Perhaps the designer or the great mind wants us to take a peek of what else is out there. But it won’t take free rides. We must earn it and pay it back with rewards of accomplishments. Any experiment maker wants to see its experiments succeed, not fail. We must please this great mind with rewards. We must entertain it and make sacrifices for letting us host off of these human bodies. Perhaps, it will reward us back with a new better form when we reincarnate to pick the next host. This will never end. We will make many mistakes and perhaps we will always come back to earth and suffer until we are worthy for our next level. Since I don’t have the answers for most of my questions, perhaps this is the way it should be. If I found out I was god and 100% aware of what I am capable of, I wouldn’t know how to react to such a powerful unimaginable force of power. And what will I do? Will I cease to exist? And what happens to the rest of the people who are gods themselves? Will they have their turn? Will I be able to see their lives? What if god was like a powerful scientist who got lonely and depressed that it needed friends to talk to so he chose to be schizophrenic to hide himself from his true self and in his schizophrenic mind created these multiple worlds with multiple beings and multiple personalities? Maybe his schizophrenic mind wants to wake up because he’s been lost for so long and is starting to find out that he has multiple personalities and there are a lot of clues that he created this using its own mind. The explanations are endless. I guess we will never know, not even through mushroom experiences because that I know, not one person in the magic mushroom forums have had the answer. They are just a bunch of theories like mine. However, the more theories there are, the closer we are unlocking some of the secrets of this big great mind. But as of now, I don’t want to know too much. I just want to learn more about myself and what routes to take. End.
Posted by civilwar666 at 1:14 PM

--------------------
Hi. Just want to make friends.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline4896744
Small Town Girl
Female User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: The experience [Re: mesoamerican]
    #15097727 - 09/18/11 07:47 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:wtfsonic:

--------------------
Live your Life! :heart:

InvisibleMufungo
Coming at ya
 User Gallery

Loc: Knowhere
Re: The experience [Re: 4896744]
    #15097764 - 09/18/11 07:56 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I chopped up the streaming consciousness to try and make it readable...

Quote:

These hypotheses or “theories” like people like to call them of magic mushroom experience come from my own personal view. I never took a psychology class or a behavioral science, besides anthropology so I don’t know how the mind actually “works.” However, I do know some basics of psychological understanding through experience. I can say I’m fully aware of how my mind works and emotions, but the mind is a tricky entity that can play games with you and confuse you. First of all, my mind lives in a host called Cesar Eudave’s body. This mind is capable of understanding many complicated things such as reasoning, problem solving and fixing errors. It can also play dumb with you like not knowing the answers, confusion, and repeating the same mistakes over and over. The problem is where did this mind come from?

A lot of these answers we just don’t know. We can speculate or argue about it but no one will ever have the answer. However, we can get a bit closer to the answer through psychedelic drugs or ancient meditation rituals of some sort. Human knowledge alone would not have the answers. We need more insight to find the answer. We, humans are pretty intelligent beings and a few of us are actually “geniuses.” Many of these geniuses pushed their minds further than the common person without any psychological enhancement such as drugs. Or some of these geniuses got some “insight” through drugs that made them think they are more intelligent than they use to be because they have a greater understanding in life. What if a true genius took LSD or magic mushroom, would they get smarter or less smart? It depends.

The mind is a tricky thing. Perhaps the genius would become smarter because he had fueled more knowledge into his already smart brain or the genius can become wiser and say, “All this knowledge, a waste of time, and for nothing? By consuming a simple mushroom, I found more insight in 4 lousy hours than in my whole lifetime of reading books, what the fuck! Again the mind is a tricky thing. Back to the original questions. The closest I’ve ever gotten to understand what life is supposed to mean is those two times I took magic mushrooms and the other time I took 3 caps and smoked weed and also the last time I smoked Sativa. Those were probably the only 4 times I gained a lot of insight of what life is supposed to mean or be. My conclusion is that I still don’t know.

I thought after I “shroomed” out for the first time I was going to become a better person, well I haven’t. I still feel as confused prior to the mushroom trip. The same mistakes, the same taboos are constantly bombarding me all the time. Lust is probably my ultimate evil and vice. I can never get rid of it. After my first mushroom experience, I truly believed we are selfish humans and we love to please ourselves. It is our destiny to be happy. But why do I feel so bad when I am truly happy? When I pay for a massage and a happy ending or when I text something dirty to my female friend? Isn’t pleasure supposed to make a person happy? No. There is karma waiting to attack you. If something very pleasurable will satisfy you, a natural tendency is to pay back. If you don’t pay back, the guilt will get you and haunt you. But this is my mind and we’re all different. A lot of rapists and killers don’t ever regret doing what they did to their victims, instead, they find satisfaction. Why doesn’t karma attack them? Will they? At the afterlife? We will never know. A lot of us would wish them harm, but then we become the hypocrites for wanting harm and pay back? Does it ever end?

It seems in life that you can’t be good or bad. Or you can’t satisfy yourself too much because there are consequences for it. I believe life is a cycle and every living thing needs to survive from each other. We need the plants just as plants need us. However, humans are the strangest creatures. We love to cause global disasters by pollution, releasing high emissions to the air, killing for fur, destroying trees for shelter and killing off species of animals by the minute. It is our arrogance that will kill us in the end. We don’t know how our faiths will end, either by natural disaster, famine, disease, war or a religious apocalypse. If god created us to fail, why make us in the first place? I believe humans and everything on earth is part of a mind experiment. All of this is just a speck of a world that is inside millions and millions of tiny neurons of someone’s brain or mind. Perhaps god has existed this whole time. So how big is the universe? If earth is a speck inside a tiny neuron to the millionth, then the universe would be the size of a tiny cell of a human body. How many cell universes are out there? I have no clue. Millions trillions or infinity. It just never ends.

There could be the basic parallel universe or the spirit realm or the worm holes that connect universes and galaxies. We just would not know. For now, the general public believes that space is deep. They can see the Milky Way and other stars. However, they most likely believe that space is the only one. What if there was infinity of these “spaces?” Gosh darn. We would be awestricken. And what about heaven and hell? What are they? They are probably metaphors meaning doing the right thing and the bad thing. If the universe is so damn huge and there are multiple dimensions added to it, why believe that there are only two routes to go when we die? There are endless of routes to go. The heaven is probably the best one to go to. I would take heaven over hell anytime! But I still believe there is only one great mind. This great mind is made up of energy and it is often referred as “god.” Hell yes it should be god because it created us. But who created it? This is where it gets confusing. I don’t have the answer to that. However, this great mind put us here in a little rock called earth and wanted to see what progress we would have.

So far we’re failing. Throughout history, nothing’s change. But this great mind is lonely and needs entertainment. It doesn’t want to be alone. It loves to see how its experiments are doing. Every time a nation becomes too powerful, it would let design (nature) take its course and crush the powerful nation. This has happened so many times. Perhaps earth is older than previously thought since no one can’t date a rock. If it has created us including earth, the moon, our galaxy our universe, there must be more like us out there. Perhaps aliens do exist or maybe we are the aliens. What about the sasquatches, trolls and fairies, are they part of a glitch that comes into contact with us from time to time to startle us? Or have they been envisioned by us through magic mushrooms and we passed on these folk tales. Or what if we are part of their folk tales known as the strange people who love to suffer of the place called earthland who visit us when they eat these magic mushrooms? These feelings of curiosity have always been with us. We are all philosophers. But some people reject the idea that there are other dimensions besides their own because they strictly followed their own beliefs through an ancient religion made up by probably someone who took the mushroom in the first place or just a person who wanted to see change or a person with a great imagination. Or maybe the great designer, who I like to call “mind” or the great mind, chooses a person worthy of leading the “insightful” message to gain followers for his experiment.

I know for a fact I’m not a chosen one because I have never heard anyone from the sky or by my ear to create a new religion, but I do know that I do love to lead but am too shy about it. So I stay in the local level and teach close friends my beliefs. I am probably not gaining any followers but I am maybe influencing them a little bit and they to me. As you can see, I have no straight answers but you cannot deny that I’m not onto something. Finally to the mushroom experience, what I got out of my 2 major experiences and my two little ones is that I am god; simple as that. We are all god. We are all connected to this big great mind or energy. I don’t have an answer on how this big great mind begun nor would I want to debunk it because it is far from my understanding, but my experiences are just too complex to be just “hallucinations.”

These experiences reverse the way we would perceive our lives to be. We can feel like the opposite sex for a moment to show your other side. It can make a straight person gay or maybe a gay person straight if that makes sense? We can feel colors and sounds and hear colors and shapes. We can see figures or characters that we would only see as children or on cartoons. It can make us feel very happy, sad, and angry and enlightened in one trip. It can make you fear the unknown or it can give you courage to see what else is further. It can confuse the way you use to see life and spit it in your face to say “you’ve been wrong all along sucka!” And it can make you do things you would never have done “sober.” The mushroom experience is one that is priceless. It costs about 30 dollars for an eighth of an ounce which is not so bad because due to the hard work, carefulness, patience and labor of putting it together, it is a steal! But these mushrooms will grow about almost anywhere in the world depending on climate and zone. They are there for us to try them for free.

In the desert, no mushrooms will grow but other fruits will do the trick such as the peyote that grows in the North American deserts of Sonora. Many plants are known to have psychotropic effects as well that will do other jobs that the magic mushroom can’t do such as induce dreams, enhance hearing, and make you feel great without all the other effects. These crops will never go away and they will always be there for us to take to insight us. Perhaps the designer or the great mind wants us to take a peek of what else is out there. But it won’t take free rides. We must earn it and pay it back with rewards of accomplishments. Any experiment maker wants to see its experiments succeed, not fail. We must please this great mind with rewards. We must entertain it and make sacrifices for letting us host off of these human bodies. Perhaps, it will reward us back with a new better form when we reincarnate to pick the next host. This will never end.

We will make many mistakes and perhaps we will always come back to earth and suffer until we are worthy for our next level. Since I don’t have the answers for most of my questions, perhaps this is the way it should be. If I found out I was god and 100% aware of what I am capable of, I wouldn’t know how to react to such a powerful unimaginable force of power. And what will I do? Will I cease to exist? And what happens to the rest of the people who are gods themselves? Will they have their turn? Will I be able to see their lives? What if god was like a powerful scientist who got lonely and depressed that it needed friends to talk to so he chose to be schizophrenic to hide himself from his true self and in his schizophrenic mind created these multiple worlds with multiple beings and multiple personalities? Maybe his schizophrenic mind wants to wake up because he’s been lost for so long and is starting to find out that he has multiple personalities and there are a lot of clues that he created this using its own mind. The explanations are endless.

I guess we will never know, not even through mushroom experiences because that I know, not one person in the magic mushroom forums have had the answer. They are just a bunch of theories like mine. However, the more theories there are, the closer we are unlocking some of the secrets of this big great mind. But as of now, I don’t want to know too much. I just want to learn more about myself and what routes to take. End.

--------------------

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: The experience [Re: Mufungo]
    #15097886 - 09/18/11 08:20 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

well not a bad chunk... but paragraphs would be good. i doubt most people woudl bother reading it. As you say theres many possibilities.... im not sure what a person could gain from considering your 'god is a schizophrenic experimenter' sort of idea though. What do you think it says about morality?

--------------------

InvisibleCups
technically "here"
 User Gallery

Re: The experience [Re: Mufungo]
    #15097903 - 09/18/11 08:24 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

LOL I had to look that up on google to see where it came from.  Here is something I pulled off his blog about his second trip.

Quote:

My second magic mushroom experience happened about a month and a half after the first time. It occurred in a small park in Fontana. My first experience was totally unexpected but this experience, I was aware of the dangers and issues. However, my girl friend Betty and her friends Juana and Michelle wanted to try them at 5 o’ clock on a Sunday afternoon. From the beginning, I was telling them it is a bad idea because it will last up to 4 hours and we might get in trouble especially at the park. I did not want to try it because I feared for my safety but the girls insisted on trying it, so I just joined them because I was the experienced one.

:rofl2:

--------------------
What's up everybody?!

InvisibleCups
technically "here"
 User Gallery

Re: The experience [Re: Cups]
    #15097913 - 09/18/11 08:26 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

The report is actually pretty funny.  He went home and set all his dogs free from "slavery". :lol:

Nothing like those first few trips man. :smile:

--------------------
What's up everybody?!

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #15098091 - 09/18/11 08:59 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

They all starved to death or ended up at the animal shelter.  :tongue:

Drugs aren't for everyone.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleCups
technically "here"
 User Gallery

Re: The experience [Re: Icelander]
    #15098105 - 09/18/11 09:01 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Actually he said they were all waiting outside when he woke up the next morning.  Which was good cuz his parents would have been pissed.  LOL

--------------------
What's up everybody?!

Offlinecircastes
Big Questions Small Head
Male User Gallery

Loc: straya Flag
    #15099159 - 09/19/11 01:08 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #15099678 - 09/19/11 07:00 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cups said:
Actually he said they were all waiting outside when he woke up the next morning.  Which was good cuz his parents would have been pissed.  LOL

That's because they knew more about reality than he did.  If one is not grounded any "revelations" from drug use will likely be vastly misinterpreted.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlinemesoamerican
Stranger
Male

Re: The experience [Re: Icelander]
    #15113532 - 09/21/11 07:15 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Well I wrote that in a hurry because if I wanted to write in paragraph form, I would probably forget all the details my mind wanted to say lol.. so I had to rush through.. But thanks for separating the paragraphs for me.. Yea my other reports are funny but it's because I get excited after a trip and so much I want to share to the world lol

--------------------

Offlinemesoamerican
Stranger
Male

#15113547 - 09/21/11 07:17 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

It's been over a month in a half without doing shrooms and I think it's time :p

--------------------

Offlinekeeponrockin
infinite layers

#15116233 - 09/22/11 08:56 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

why is it that i always want to share with everyone after i trip? it's like i HAVE to spread the world..
not like i have to tell my trip to everyone but to share that inner feeling, that deep down understanding, you get from these experiences

is it just me? :confused:

--------------------

Edited by keeponrockin (09/22/11 08:57 AM)

Offlineapolloseven
That Guy

Loc: The Whey
Re: The experience [Re: keeponrockin]
    #15117318 - 09/22/11 01:42 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

darkwolfch said:
why is it that i always want to share with everyone after i trip? it's like i HAVE to spread the world..
not like i have to tell my trip to everyone but to share that inner feeling, that deep down understanding, you get from these experiences

is it just me? :confused:

No it is not just you, it is me as well.
After a solo trip a few months ago...I needed to do more than just share the inner feeling with words, which is why I have taken action to spread what words cannot convey. The experience must be shared.

InvisibleCups
technically "here"
 User Gallery

Re: The experience [Re: apolloseven]
    #15117384 - 09/22/11 01:58 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

apolloseven said:
I needed to do more than just share the inner feeling with words, which is why I have taken action to spread what words cannot convey. The experience must be shared.

:orly:

Like what?

--------------------
What's up everybody?!

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #15117475 - 09/22/11 02:15 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

By spiking the punch with LSD. How else? :shrug:

--------------------

Offline4896744
Small Town Girl
Female User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: The experience [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #15119080 - 09/22/11 07:02 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

That's fucking smart. :thumbup:

--------------------
Live your Life! :heart:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate