Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1509060 - 04/30/03 08:26 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I forget the quote, but it is something like if a blind man follows a blind man into a river they both drown. ok, can you proove to me that a force is leading mankind? I think there is too, but I can't proove it. How can you call it a fact? And even if there is, what is your point? Do you beleive there is going to be an apocolypse comming up? If so, why do you think that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1509152 - 04/30/03 08:57 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Droid is right, you shouldn't toss around the word 'fact' so frivolously.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Offlineninjahedge
hedge made ofninjas

Loc: here nor there
    #1509292 - 04/30/03 09:31 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i'm not going to comment on this whole world changing event stuff happening or not, because well - who really knows. but supermarket i agree with your commentary on the internet being one of the most important inventions for our species, and i feel priveliged to have lived and live during its coming of age - THANKS, AL GORE!
which reminds me, a couple trips ago i was looking at my computer monitor when i was astounded at the sheer thought of how much information is encompassed in that which we refer to as the internet and i was at awe that i would never encounter even a fraction of - this immense world of lives and information created betwixt our machines is so extensive that it's hard to comprehend the enormity and scope of it - and then i thought of this being insignificant to the amount of information in my universe and so on - whoa! the fungus'll do that to me...

--------------------
ow, i poked my brain,
now it's leaking all over...
i guess it's ok

Edited by ninjahedge (04/30/03 11:13 PM)

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1509366 - 04/30/03 09:45 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I forget the quote, but it is something like if a blind man follows a blind man into a river they both drown. ok, can you proove to me that a force is leading mankind? I think there is too, but I can't proove it. How can you call it a fact? And even if there is, what is your point? Do you beleive there is going to be an apocolypse comming up? If so, why do you think that.

I call whatever matches my current logic and common sense fact. The reason is because I believe we can never truly know ANYTHING for DEFINATE fact, but we can KNOW what we KNOW. I consider what I KNOW , what I know through using logic and common sense as a mere fact. Facts can be interrpretted and changed all the time.

Do I believe the world is going to end? or something of that nature?

I suppose its possible. An end is inevitable, because humanity began. Anything that begins, ends - another "fact" i believe.

LIke I said, big change is in store for us - but as far as a means to an end....

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
    #1509822 - 04/30/03 11:54 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

a fact is concrete it doesnt change thats why its a fact. what your talking about is more akin to a scientific theory its used its understood but its not a scientific law. the laws are facts. i think that made sense. peace

blaze2

P.S. cleaner who the hell are these "farmers"? dont leave us hanging man.

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: cleaner]
    #1510408 - 05/01/03 03:48 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Farmers?
you mean like we're gonna be "harvested"? are we ripe for the picking already? we were just getting started... these farmers don't seem very nice if they raised us just to be slaughtered... what is the purpose?

OfflineLostMetropolis
A Stranger AmongStrangers

Loc: In The Machine
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1510448 - 05/01/03 04:30 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

They are meat eaters!

--------------------
"Not All Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
    #1510541 - 05/01/03 06:15 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I call whatever matches my current logic and common sense fact. The reason is because I believe we can never truly know ANYTHING for DEFINATE fact, but we can KNOW what we KNOW. I consider what I KNOW , what I know through using logic and common sense as a mere fact. Facts can be interrpretted and changed all the time.

I call whatever matches my current logic and common sense fact. Facts can be interrpretted and changed all the time.

How can your "facts" be changed if you deem anything that DOESN'T match your current logic to be false? By that reasoning anything(new ideas, concepts etc) that are presented to you are dismissed if they do not support your CURRENT logic....It just doesn't seem to me that you leave much room open for the incorporation of new concepts into your way of thinking based on what you yourself have said.... i'm not attacking you at all, just point out what appears to ME to be a logistcal inconsistency in your reasoning

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

OfflineYou_are_God
^So are We^
Loc: The Dream Game...
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1510571 - 05/01/03 06:49 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Here is a grand example of how everyone thinks he is right. Guess what people... you are all 100% right in your own contextual realities. The time to come together and help eachother to find our personal "facts" is at hand...will you join us?

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: You_are_God]
    #1510576 - 05/01/03 06:56 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i agree man, most of us ARE in our own Leibneizian(sp?) monads which i believe is what's responsible for the current day state of humanity(war, destruction of the ecosphere etc) This way of thinking/separateness caused by our smaller selves(individual ego's along with THEIR belief systems that only "they" really know wtf is going on) has been mankind's HISstory for a long time, hence the general tale of woe and suffering that is our collective inheritance as a species, but it CAN be changed let's just get together, drop our own "percieved" egoistic differences be they of a religious, political,economic or musical nature and help one another on this (potentially) wonderful voyage we call LIFE....count me in :smile: 

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1511211 - 05/01/03 11:42 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#1511260 - 05/01/03 11:57 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

So think man kind is going to be harvested for the energy we produce?

I think you watched the matrix to many times.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: djd586]
    #1511620 - 05/01/03 02:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

No electrical energy, its more of a spiritual energy.
Anyone read The Last Vampire ?

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: DailyPot]
    #1511624 - 05/01/03 02:21 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Where's the web page cleaner?

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: cleaner]
    #1511655 - 05/01/03 02:32 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

what do you think about the Zetatalk site. they keep posting stuff and finding evidence for their case. you think they are for real. have any of your thoughts come to anything like this? do you think they are bs or bs that help the "Farmers" or just plain crazy people? i would really like to view your comments on them.

--------------------
What?

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: DailyPot]
    #1511682 - 05/01/03 02:44 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by cleaner (09/01/03 07:25 AM)

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1511700 - 05/01/03 02:55 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

http://ummo.cc/index2.htm

This is an interesting site to read.

"Nothing unusual will happen in August of 2003. There will be no "alien" landings or "shape-shifter" sightings in New Mexico. There will not be an exploding earth tilting screaming red dust trailing "planet-X" at this time or any time before 2030!"

--------------------

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Revelation]
    #1511714 - 05/01/03 02:59 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Revelation]
    #1511751 - 05/01/03 03:14 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i dont know... this just pisses me off. whos to trust?! they are all telling that eachother is wrong. I myself have not been able to see past this year! ive had "psychic" predictions. i dont know what the hell is going to happen. and i dont think anyone else does either. if they do know and they said something... I dont knowwwww..... you cant really trust anything anymore. im not surprised. you would think these people would be creative or something... but they just claim to be psychics... its not like they try to PROVE anything. just like zeta talk and most of the other stuff ive seen. i gues i dont care, cause i cant trust anyone, cause they dont allow themselves to be trusted. i wonder if this is what the bible warned about false prophets. if people really knew that things were (and this is ambiguous like all these "predictions"), that something "was going to happen". you would at least think that they would take into consideration they might be WRONG. and that they are not Omniscent.

and i dont know what to say. i see how these psychics remote view and ive done it all my life. and for the most part its been "correct". and i havent been able to see past this spring. honestly it could mean anything. and these psychics... it could be the same thing. ive sifted through this stuff before... and i dont see how they can claim that they have some understood practice or behavior which allows them to focus on the "facts".

those are the only things i wish i would see adressed by them. but i dont... i just dont see it. if these people all lived in a community it might be different, there might be more credibility.

the only thing that sounds close to real is which could happen are the countried duking it out orrrrr a dimension shift.... but im not gonna "quit my day job" unless the sky starts to fall or people start to disapear... im going to keep on schedule.

--------------------
What?

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1511767 - 05/01/03 03:19 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

MEET THE FARMER

It's time you met one of the farmers :smirk:

Recognise the eagle? Iraqi one. Same as US.
The lloigor called Horus. It is not really Da Farmer, it's more of a temporary replacement until the daddy comes back.

You can find his prints, as i was saying, everywhere starting from Egypt to Ancient Rome  to Holly Inquisition to Nazi party to all major wars.

Also before i forgot, i want to give you another prediction, asians will be wiped out by plague, fairly soon. Aparently, farmers, see them as inferior feeding material.

--------------------

Edited by cleaner (05/01/03 03:58 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom