Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
SpeakingPlants.com
    #1497051 - 04/26/03 11:12 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

An order was placed for a spore syringe from SpeakingPlants.com, a Shroomery vendor. I was beginning to worry after days passsed without receiving my tracking number, but the money was already deducted.

I sent them an email requesting my tracking number and received no reply. I resent it the next day and received the package hours later.

I was very unhappy with the condition in which I received the package. See photo below:

The syringe was broken inside the needle attachment and all but about half a cc remains in the syringe intself. A tiny amount of the spore solution leaked through the zipper bag, but I do not consider the bag interior proper storage for spores and they were unusable.

Damage did not appear to be the fault of shipping as there was no visible damage on the container and it did not appear to be the fault of SpeakingPlants.com as the syringe was well packed. It appeared to be a defective syringe.

I understood that this may not be the fault of SpeakingPlants.com and with certainty it was unintentional. I did not ask for a refund, but hoped that the product could be replaced.

I received a prompt reply from Robert stating that they had system issues and could not retrieve tracking numbers and further apologized for the condition the syringe was received.

A replacement was promised from Robert without charge and I patiently await its arrival.

I posted this, not as a complaint, but as a testimony as to how a reputable business will always maintain customer satisfaction.

I will post updates on this issue as necessary.

Sincerely,
Ainasko

--------------------
Ainasko is my name backwards. I'm a girl!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleshroomophile
ShroomitusFidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: SpeakingPlants.com [Re: Ainasko]
    #1499098 - 04/27/03 09:57 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Y'all be OK

--------------------
Once the mighty oak,was a nut who held his ground.

InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
Re: SpeakingPlants.com [Re: shroomophile]
    #1501900 - 04/28/03 07:23 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I'm sure all will be well. I have no reason to suspect otherwise. I'll be sure to post their response time.

--------------------

InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
    #1508500 - 04/30/03 04:52 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

My luck could not be worse.

I got the replacement spore syringe from Speaking Plants a mere three days after it was promised. It's nice to know that there are still companies out there that take pride in customer service. I highly recommend their services.

Here's the problem I have with the replacement and it's not the fault of Speaking Plants. It's the fault of the US Post Office.

I have a community mailbox. You may have seen them. They're the big metal ones every few houses apart. They are meant to keep your mail secure and also to make it easier for the mail carriers.

When you receive a package, the mail carrier is supposed to knock on your door or leave it with a neighbor.

My mail carrier didn't feel like getting out of his truck so he just jammed the package into my mail slot. That was the first problem.

The second problem was that the package fit snugly on his end, but would not come out on my end because of the hinge and support bracket around the mail flap on my end.

I had to get a box cutter and cut the box open, retrieve my spore syringe and rip the rest of the box into pieces to get it out.

My third and final issue is I live in Florida. The temperature was in the low 90's and I'm quite certain it was much higher in the metal mailbox for the spores to survive for several hours.

I'm sure the spores were cooked, but I'll try them anyway.

Thanks to SpeakingPlants.com for their quick service and even greater customer service. I'm a student and very poor, but when I can work another $20 into my budget I'll be sure to use SpeakingPlants.com again.

--------------------

OfflineJBggg
Old School 714

#1518286 - 05/03/03 08:29 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I have ordered Spores from just about all the sponsors on this site.
I wanted to see which ones had the best service etc.

I am SAD and ANGRY to say I have had the same problem.

FOUR SYRINGES, ALL LEAKING AND BROKEN INSIDE BAGS.

I think the Syringes are defective as I cannot even get them back together without shooting spore juice all over.

I will email them and see.

I ship products all over and thus far Speaking Plants has had the worst overall experience.

We'll see

JBggg

--------------------
Back in the High Life again..........

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: SpeakingPlants.com [Re: JBggg]
    #1518399 - 05/03/03 10:02 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Try TLG, he's always A+
Or, even better Ryche Hawk with www.thehawkseye.com ...

My friend ALWAYS gets SUPERB quality spore products (syringes, prints) from THEHAWKSEYE or THELITTLEGUY! Way to go Boxtop and Ryche Hawk!

:wink:

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: SpeakingPlants.com [Re: daba]
    #1518878 - 05/04/03 02:36 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Normaly I see this with luer-slip syringes, I have very rarely seen a broken tip on a Leur-Loc....I have to agree, the syringe was probably defective as well as a lazy letter carrier....You should file a complaint with the Post Office about damage being done to a parcel that you recieved, it's not hard to do so in a manor that wont single out yourself, I'm sure it also happens to others....I have recieved a few that were broken as well, not from a vendor but from a friend, they were packed in bubble wrap and an envelope and marked fragile....Postal code for 'stomp the hell out of it'...I managed to save the solution that remained... suprisingly enough...it still remained viable and contamination free...

Sorry it didnt work so well for you, but atleast you are dealing with a reputable vendor....if the policy is 'sorry its out of our hands' then you atleast know you have other options....many here are very good....like you..I test them, I've alwasys been very impressed with the service of most vendors and never had a problem that couldnt be resolved quickly by any of them....of course, I had only had 2 problems ever crop up....but I was very happy with the results.

P#1

OfflineJBggg
Old School 714

Re: SpeakingPlants.com [Re: daba]
    #1519548 - 05/04/03 01:37 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Actually I have purchased from both of them and had no problems.

I was just trying a new vendor for research purposes and to support Shroomery Vendors.

I got no reply from my email yesterday.

We'll see

I'm patient and understanding.

JBggg

--------------------

InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
    #1521435 - 05/05/03 08:49 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Jbig, I'm sure everything will be just fine. I've ordered supplies from almost all of the Shroomery vendors and have had shipping or product issues with all of them.

That is not to say that they all make common mistakes, but mistakes do happen especially when working in large shipping volumes. Complaints are always the loudest.

If you search these boards, you will find a complaint about each of the Shroomery vendors, but you'll also see that each problem was resolved well.

I didn't present my post as a complaint, but as a compliment for problem resolution. Some companies would have just blamed the post office for the damaged product. SpeakingPlants.com delivered service after the sale.

Just state your case to them and I'm sure you'll be pleased with the result.

--------------------

OfflineJBggg
Old School 714

#1521911 - 05/05/03 01:16 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

TWO DAYS, TWO EMAILS

Still no reply whatsoever from SPEAKING PLANTS

Oh well, such is life

JBggg

--------------------

InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
    #1523182 - 05/05/03 08:37 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

The last time I spoke with a rep from SpeakingPlants.com it took them a while to reply to my mail too. I never even received the tracking number for my order, but it did arrive safely.

They told me it was from system trouble and not lack of attention.

I'm sure they're a busy company, but will handle your situation shortly and with satisfactory resolve.

Please, let the rest of us know how they fixed the problem. Often companies will make mistakes. You can separate the lacking from the exemplary by the way they fix problems.

Good luck!

--------------------

OfflinePSiLO187
    #1570272 - 05/22/03 07:47 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

So did they come through?

OfflinePSiLO187
    #1570275 - 05/22/03 07:48 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I would like to know if they tried to resolve any issues on "4 broken syringes"

InvisibleAinasko
Oksania
Re: SpeakingPlants.com [Re: PSiLO187]
    #1575126 - 05/24/03 07:34 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I would like to know if they tried to resolve any issues on "4 broken syringes"

I was curious too and sent him a PM to ask.

I'm sure he won't mind me saying that as of yet they have not remedied the problem and have not responded to his emails.

This really does disappoint me as they quickly replaced my damaged item and I have now lost confidence in their customer service. More disappointing is that I recommended them many times.

It is still possible that they have a reasonable excuse, but have not given one in a reasonable time.

--------------------

OfflineSko
Democrat

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: SpeakingPlants.com [Re: PSiLO187]
    #1578393 - 05/26/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Order prints, problem of broken syringes solved, and you can make like 5 syringes with one print, they are 25$ a print at TLG... not sure about speaking, but I assume they are about the same.

--------------------
Sko

OfflinePSiLO187
Re: SpeakingPlants.com [Re: Sko]
    #1603448 - 06/03/03 12:40 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Please email Speaking Plants about any your issue Ainasko, the owner was in Germany and something must have went wrong. Please understand this is not the norm. And Speaking Plants is more than willing to make up for any mishaps in shipping. I check the email every day. I dont recall seeing one from you.

OfflinePSiLO187
Re: SpeakingPlants.com [Re: Sko]
    #1603453 - 06/03/03 12:45 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

No reply JBggg ? Please let me know, I went to Amsterdam with my wife and left the emails/phonemails deligated to someone, I need to know if it is true that no one replied to as of yet. Thanks.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules