Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineoccollegeboi
MushroomSpaceGod
Male User Gallery

Re: Peyote vs. mescaline [Re: BothHands]
    #15090063 - 09/17/11 01:47 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I only want to dose low so that I don't get freaked out my second time when I break through? Is it like LSD or shrooms where you need to "test it out" with a low dose first?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: Peyote vs. mescaline [Re: occollegeboi]
    #15091035 - 09/17/11 10:54 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I doubt you will be able to stomach enough of it to get an experience as strong as a ++ LSD or Mushroom trip. Peyote for the most part is notoriously difficult to ingest and keep down. You will most likely get a mild dose in despite your best efforts.

The DinĂ©(Navajo) people are very conservative in the peyote way. I have a good friend of mine who is DinĂ© raised in the reservation near Gallup, NM and hes very strict when it comes to peyote and the ceremonies surrounding it's use. Prolly would never ever give it to anyone outside of the NAC ceremony. You are asking for trouble to pay 150 bucks for one helping because if the elders found about your friend doing that it would not end well. They would NEVER charge for peyote for someone who is sincere to just try it in a peyote ceremony...Your buddy is making serious money off of you if he gives you anything less than a couple handfuls of buttons. 150 bucks is half of what you could throw down for nearly a thousand medicine where it grows down south in the Texas gardens.

--------------------

InvisibleHan Jeremy
sense clarification technician
 User Gallery

Loc: the grass ain't greener, ...
    #15091370 - 09/17/11 12:35 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
I didn't find mescaline to be amphetamine-like at all.  I'm very sensitive to stimulants, and I get uncomfortable after half a cup of coffee.  But 2 feet of bridgesii didn't have that affect on me.

Sure, it wasn't dreamy like shrooms, it was clearer like LSD.  But it wasn't speedy.  I didn't feel tweaked out or anything.

And peyote is supposed to be much "dreamier" than the trichocereus cacti.

Though MDMA-like is very accurate.  Definitely felt very strongly like an MDMA dose with a psychedelic.

150$ is a fuck load for a trip.  You could get a very good mescaline trip on trichocereus for 40$.  But I guess it's worth it to experience the spectrum of alkaloids in peyote.  Report back.

It's very very difficult to have a bad trip on mescaline, so don't put too much thought into it.  You're going to have a damn good time.  I don't think there's any reason to keep your dose low.

for me, it's only the higher doses that bring out the amphetamine quality. to me, it's not ever like meth or any strong amphetamine like that, but it does stimulate me, i get sore from my muscles tensing up because of it on higher doses. when i say higher i mean at least a half gram. do any of the psychedelics of the amphetamine class stimulate you? such as stp? :sunny:

--------------------
:psychsplit: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::psychsplit:

Bodies in simultaneous movement, spontaneous in their structure, bind with the spirits of the yesteryear. Praise the gift, blend within the wind, and become one with the universe.

OfflineBothHands
Dog Coffee
Female User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Peyote vs. mescaline [Re: occollegeboi] * 1
    #15091405 - 09/17/11 12:42 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

occollegeboi said:
Is it like LSD or shrooms where you need to "test it out" with a low dose first?

Nope.  It's so euphoric, it's very difficult for something to go wrong.  If you have experience with LSD and shrooms, you'll be fine shooting for a higher dose your first time.

@Han:  Yeah, the DOx chemicals were very stimulating to me.  Uncomfortably so.

Sure, I got muscle tension on mescaline, but I also get it on LSD and shrooms.  It's just a function of the 5-HT2A receptor.  Many muscle relaxers work by turning off the 5-HT2A receptor. 

I never ate extracted crystal mescaline, but I've dosed up to 2 feet of very thick blue bridgesii.  It was enough to trip incredibly hard.  Like 6 grams of cubes + 200mg MDMA hard.

OfflineConnoisseur

#15091422 - 09/17/11 12:46 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BothHands said:
I never ate extracted crystal mescaline, but I've dosed up to 2 feet of very thick blue bridgesii.  It was enough to trip incredibly hard.  Like 6 grams of cubes + 200mg MDMA hard.

:eek:  :Feelstrippyman:

Edited by Connoisseur (09/17/11 12:47 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience