Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Loc: Within the Realm of Imagi...
Hey Shroomism !
    #1505901 - 04/29/03 08:06 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

It seems to me that you and I are going in the same direction on many things...  As are many others who frequent these posts...  no questions about that...

I just want to clarify something, now, because I just don't feel like fighting about it later...

Let's talk dimensions for a bit... 

We have both used the same terminology...  however, when I see your take on it, I don't see it being like my take on it.  Is it maybe due to a labelling error? That's one thing I dislike about the English language...  how one word can mean so many things in some cases... this causes much confusion.

Here's the situation...  I'll set the standard for what is a dimension.. #0,1,2,3,4. This is a reflection of our environment, and how mathematicians have explained it.

I would like to know...  Under what conditions are you using the words dimension... Can you help me understand your perspective?

Here's the math ones...

0-D...  The coming together of points (+/-) ...connects to...
1-D...  A line...  builds up to..
2-D... A plane... builds up to..
3-D... Volume... gets put into motion by...
4-D... Action

I just want to know what you mean when you use that term >>> from 1,2,3 to 4 <<<

Please & thank-you  :grin:

And is Dynasty the same thing? Could you explain that also? 

Cheers!   

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Hey Shroomism ! [Re: Deiymiyan]
    #1505981 - 04/29/03 08:36 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

there are actually 10 or 11 dimensions of space.  there is dispute among physicists as to which is the number.  starting with the 5th they are on a sub-atomic level.  shroomism thinks that the whole earth is going to shift into the 4th dimension in the year 2012.  or something like that if im wrong shroomism is sure to correct me :smile:  peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: Hey Shroomism ! [Re: blaze2]
    #1506000 - 04/29/03 08:44 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

5th density in 2012. :wink:

This is my general understanding of the dimensions and densities, when I speak about them. From Lyssa Royal's Density/Dimension scale as found in Prisms of Lyra. These describe them as closely as my perception of them as I could find. I don't really have time to write out my thoughts completely and accurately right now..I hope you don't feel cheated  :tongue:
I'll post again tommorow after work when I have more time

7th Density
Awareness as the multidimensional experience, group-matrix identity, (social memory complex). This is the frequency of total oneness or integration and vibrations at this frequency are merged in identity and become a mass-conscious whole. They magnetize those in other frequencies and provide the current for the natural flow toward integration. Once the seventh density beings reach critical mass, they will progress thru the Prism of Lyra (from our point of view it will then be a black hole exit point) and reach the next octave where another adventure awaits.

6th Density
Awareness as the dimension itself. This has often been called the "Christ Consciousness" in that it displays a frequency level equal to that of the the Christ or Buddha. >From this frequency a total remembrance occurs, and the one begins taking responsibility for the Whole rather then the Self. The process of progressing the Self and progressing the Whole becomes one and the same.

5th Density
Experiental awareness of "I" as a group identity, not bound by linear time. In this density sentient consciousness begins to awaken to its heritage. this is the density of wisdom. As one awakens the wisdom within, they very often want to share it with those who are still focused in the lower densities. many from this realm choose to become guides for others. A 5th density being merges with its family of consciousness ("oversoul" or "higher self" if you will) and begins to remember. This is the first density in which a nonphysical orientation is experienced. Note: there is no clear-cut distinction when transiting from 5th to 7th densities. Because these densities are not physically oriented, there is much blending in these transitions.

4th Density
Containment of volumetric awareness, superconsciousness, reintegration of group identity without loss of ego identity; as vibration increases, perception of past, present, and future become more fluid along with the ability to interface with multidimensional and multidensity realities, negatively oriented consciousness becomes more difficult to maintain. Presently on Earth, 4th density reality is overlapping third. In humanity's case, this can account for the increased desire for unity, peace and unconditional love as opposed to the illusion of separation that characterizes third density. The vibrationary rate of one's reality is stepped up, and therefore one may be faced with personal issues in a much more rapid and intense way.

3rd Density
Volumetric awareness, ego, loss of group identity, development of individual identity, ability to remember past and cognize the future while retaining present awareness. This is the density where human beings emerge. It is a vibration that creates the illusion of separation and thus a challenge toward awakening. Presently humanity is going thru a transition period into 4th dnesity reality which can account for the many rapid changes the human race is undergoing. This is the frequency that expresses the most separation from the Whole. It is from here that many lessons about integration are learned. This is the most intense of all levels in its cultivation of growth with the Self. Cetaceans (dolphins and whales) presently exist simultaneously in 3rd and 4th densities and are transiting out of 3rd along with humanity.

2nd Density
Awareness as a line, biological matter, development of species identity. The consciousness expressed by 2nd density vibration does not possess self-awareness (or ego). Most species within the plant and animal kingdoms exist here, however their placement in density depends upon many additional factors, including the presence of absence of ego.

1st Density
Awareness as a point, physical matter. This frequency level is the most basic. It provides the matter and energy for the creation of atoms and molecules. The basic life forms of mineral and water, for example, are all operating from 1st density. Humans possess this frequency within themselves as well. It makes up the basic genetic codes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terminology:

Density: Density denotes a vibrational frequency and not a location, which the term "dimension" implies. The density structure of this reality is primarily expressed in seven levels, though each level has sub-levels within it. The density scale is a model used to communicate one's perception of orientation in relation to other realities.

Dimension: Dimension refers to one's location in space/time rather then a person's vibrational frequency (density). Webster defines "dimension" as "Magnitude measured in a particular direction, specifically length, breadth, thickness or time." There are an infinite number of dimensions existing with a given density or vibrational frequency.

Frequency: Matter is vibrating energy. Different vibrationary rates denote the properties. Frequency is the rate at which molecules or consciousness vibrate.

--------------------

Edited by Shroomism (04/29/03 08:56 PM)

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1506026 - 04/29/03 08:53 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Kick ass avatar.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Re: Hey Shroomism ! [Re: Learyfan]
    #1506031 - 04/29/03 08:57 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

if theres one thing that shroomism has that no one can debunk its the coolness of his avatar :smile:

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

OfflineAmnesiac
Re-memberingcosmic wisdom

Loc: Unknown
    #1506080 - 04/29/03 09:22 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

There aren't many people who I have been able to discuss the transition to 4th density and arrival at 5th in 2012 with... I was first introduced to this notion a couple of years ago and have been fascinated by it ever since. I have yet to fully study the Mayan Calendar or even too much literature regarding the planetary ascension. I have read a tiny bit of John Major Jenkins' books, but have discussed the rest with friends over the internet.

I used to be a member of the Shroomery a while ago under a different name, and have taken an abscence for about a year and a half. I returned recently, about 3 weeks ago. During the year and a half I've been gone, I have grown considerably in my overall knowledge of the self, the universe and of human evolution and social relations, psychology and such...

Shroomerism... I have been to a few websites regarding 2012 and the ascension, but it seems like you have studied it a bit more than I have. Would you be able to post some links here? I would greatly appreciate it and look forward to discussing this with you and others here at the Shroomery. Thanks!

--------------------
Here we are, in these bodies, on this planet in an endless universe. This is not the extent of who we are... merely an extension of who we really are.

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Re: Hey Shroomism ! [Re: Learyfan]
    #1506424 - 04/29/03 11:45 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Re: Deiymiyan

Kick ass avatar.
-----------------------

Thank-you!    :grin: 

That is...  if you meant me.... 
I happen to like Shroomism's picture as well.

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

Edited by Deiymiyan (04/29/03 11:47 PM)

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

#1506457 - 04/30/03 12:00 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Heh heh heh....  WOW...  you're pretty eager... lol    :wink:

I kept it simple at 4 because that is the highest number I have read him state so far.

Since you brought it up, 10 is of the system; and 11 is outside the system.... 

I believe that there is 10 + 1 ,at least... It might be more.

But I didn't bring this up to fight it out with you... I understand several of the concepts relating to spacial dimensions...  I simply wanted to know Shroomism's perspective on the subject...  I needed to differentiate.

Your support of the cause, however, is worthy... I see that you are definately by his side.

We can be friends. 

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

#1506463 - 04/30/03 12:03 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Oh... and one more thing... 

We are in the Fourth Dimension, my friend...  :grin: 

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Re: Hey Shroomism ! [Re: Shroomism]
    #1506504 - 04/30/03 12:26 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Thank-you Shroomism for clarifying your position.

So, my understanding is, that when you used the word Dimension... it was the same word as Density...

I understand how Density affects vibrationnal energy... But it seems that too is not the same as the Density you refer to; or is it?... Since I see Density as being in relation to Volume and Mass. [I'm not disputing that the Density you refer to can have mass and volume... In fact, if you agreed to it, then I'd be more confident that we were speaking of the same thing]

I will keep that in mind if you ever use the word Dimension again... that your statement of Dimension= Density...

I have never heard of the term density being used in that manner before... The meaning of it you employ is that of relative perception then... yes?

I'm not going to say anything else on the subject, so that I don't plant anything into your mind... Please elaborate further whenever you get the time.

That would be wonderful!

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

OfflineSole_Worthy
Stranger

Loc: over here
    #1506508 - 04/30/03 12:28 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I get a feeling that you and Shroomism are similar...maybe its the avatars :tongue:

Or are yer Shroomism alter ego???

--------------------
get it all together get like birds of a feather

Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

#1506532 - 04/30/03 12:35 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I heard there are actually 10.32 dimensions. or 10.32223 however you handle irrational numbers. It turns out the base for all our numbering systems, 1, is actually an irrational value when compared to the true normal vector, and so our ability to computationally predict the future is fundamentally flawed. This is why the y2k bug almost killed mankind, the computers can't understand all zeroes.

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Re: Hey Shroomism ! [Re: Sole_Worthy]
    #1506565 - 04/30/03 12:51 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Ha ha ha ha ....  maybe he is a friend whom I've spoken with throughout the past.

:grin: 

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Re: Hey Shroomism ! [Re: djfrog]
    #1506574 - 04/30/03 12:55 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I heard there are actually 10.32 dimensions. or 10.32223

--------------------

I thank-you for saying those numbers....  you have no idea what you just supported....

I hope this thread dosen't get erased one day....  You just helped me out in a way that you don't understand!  .... Really!

And for that...  you are one of my friends!    :grin: 

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

#1506592 - 04/30/03 01:05 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

yea im open to all insights but i myself dont really believe that the earth will ascend into the 5th dimension tho i would like to read about links anyone?  also your avatar is cool too deiymiyan.  here is the article i read that supported there being 11 dimensions you sound like someone who might like it. :smile: http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon/2001/parallelunitrans.shtml yea that was a typo with the 4 instead of the 5.  i know that without the 4th dimension of time we would be "frozen" and everything would stop.  so duh we are in the 4th.  peace

blaze2

--------------------

Thomas Jefferson

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

#1506602 - 04/30/03 01:09 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You sound real cool !!!!

Thanx for the link!

You're IN as well!    :grin: 

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

#1506627 - 04/30/03 01:21 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

thx deiymiyan you wouldn't happen to have any links to the 2012 stuff would you?

--------------------

Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1507189 - 04/30/03 09:54 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Amnesiac - I don't have all my favorite websites for the shift handy, but some good ones off the top of my head are

http://www.2013.com
http://www.worldtrans.org

Depends what kind of info you are looking for...more on the spiritual side or the scientific side? Those sites are mostly the former. I've got a shitload of good links, but unfortunately I am not at my computer. Then of course there is always zetatalk...and http://www.xfacts.com

Deiymiyan... my definition of density and dimension mean different things, yet they mean the same. Doesn't make sense I know. However, I often use them interchangably. Sometimes I will say 4th dimension when I really mean 4th density. However, interpretation is subject to personal view. In a nutshell, to me, dimension means the level of consciousness at which a person is residing. Density is the actual vibrational state. It's sort of a catch-22, but I often mix them up. It is subjective interpretation in the end really.
Generally when I speak of the 4th dimension, I am talking about the level of consciousness someone is at, where psychic abilities are natural, interconnectedness between all living things, and the awareness of the eternal sacred nature. If I say 3rd dimension, I am speaking of this physical world of polarities, the illusion of seperation, dominance of ego..this material plane. Each step up in dimensions also increases in density.

Density does indeed relate to volume and mass. The Density is the actual physical vibration of the sub-atomic particles, and how dense they are, according to their vibration. The lower you are in density, the more dense..the higher you are, the less dense. Above the 4th density, the vibration rate is so high that it ceases to be physical. 5th dimension and above is purely spiritual matter.

So dimension is usually reffering to a consciousness, whereby density is reffering to an environment, usually.

So, if my explanation made any sense at all.. what I'm basically trying to say is that yes I often mean the same thing whether I say dimension or density, but they can mean or represent different things. It depends on the context really.

Love and Light

--------------------

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Re: Hey Shroomism ! [Re: Shroomism]
    #1508099 - 04/30/03 03:03 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Thank's for identifying you position...  I can see where you are now.

I understand your vantage point...  What we are refering to is synonymous. My level of enthusiasm has just elevated to much intrigue.

I just wanted to clarify so that I could understand your words.. 

This has just gotten very interesting indeed.    :grin:

Eeexxxccccelllllenttttttt !!!!!

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

OfflineSWAY
SurrealPhantasmicSubConscious

Loc: A Dream...
    #1508137 - 04/30/03 03:12 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

you post a fuckin lot deiymiyan, if you do that much then you must be online alot!!

talk to me on msn you smart ass, cuz something IS* (and will always be) up!

--------------------
?People keep searching for happines in the outside, what they don't know is that it's in the inside?
?In an infinite universe, anything that can exist, must exist? Bear
?To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing? Eva Young

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order