Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Sole_Worthy]
    #1506483 - 04/30/03 12:10 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

They all died when the world ended.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: bert]
    #1506578 - 04/30/03 12:58 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

its common in humans since the beginning of time to place their ego at the center of the universe and predict the end. granted, there are things that could lead to such, like nuclear war, but even that wouldn't end in destruction of all human life.

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: ]
    #1506624 - 04/30/03 01:19 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

still, and believe me i agree with everything said here for the nonextinction,  theres ALWAYS  chance for anything to happen.  i dont think well go extinct in august(bushs relection campain is starting on 9/11 to get more money by the way :smile: ) but theres always that chance.

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Edited by blaze2 (04/30/03 01:20 AM)

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Sole_Worthy]
    #1506634 - 04/30/03 01:27 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

So once again clearner, why do you think the world will be wiped out? What proof or intuition are you basing this weird idea on? I forsee many big changes in the future, and perhaps Terence Mckenna's timewave zero theory represents a major change. But as for picking a date when we will be completely wiped out is rediculous.

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: cleaner]
    #1506780 - 04/30/03 03:54 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

So are you basing your predictions on this chart?
http://216.156.126.178/art/apocalypse.jpg

or is there something more? where do you get your information?

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1506802 - 04/30/03 04:24 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: pattern]
    #1507078 - 04/30/03 08:48 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Why August? Is that some important election season for Bush?"

No silly rabbit, it's in  honour of my birth day, if it happens on the 10th :grin: 

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

OfflineDogomush
Barbless Aryan

Loc: The Canadian west coast
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #1507713 - 04/30/03 01:08 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

anybody read animal farm??

Let the farmers come...

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1508153 - 04/30/03 03:15 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I will tell you more about August event in a little while

I'll take you up on your word :smile:

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: DailyPot]
    #1508179 - 04/30/03 03:22 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

OK, until then, I guess I will just wait and enjoy my decent towards death.

Offlineninjahedge
hedge made ofninjas

Loc: here nor there
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1508227 - 04/30/03 03:40 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

remember those heaven's gate characters that commited suicide thinking that a UFO was coming behind the hale-bopp comet?  - yeah that was silly  :grin:

--------------------
ow, i poked my brain,
now it's leaking all over...
i guess it's ok

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1508308 - 04/30/03 04:00 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

ok so what does mars being close to the Earth have to do with bad things happening in August? I'm confused; please fill me in on the connection between Mars, August, and 10 years from now when we all die.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Strumpling]
    #1508544 - 04/30/03 05:06 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Its spirtual thing I guess, I'm not sure if thats the right word. Its like when people say the stars effect everything on earth type of thing. Mars' energy is the best condition for whatever force to benfit the most from whatever its gonna go.

OfflineKemist
Soul ComponentsPrototype IssueM11983MF50 (x_x)

Loc: The Orgin
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: DailyPot]
    #1508585 - 04/30/03 05:19 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

ha hah

some people are always going to claim that the end of the world, change, blah will happen in our lifetimes

have faith in man, folks!

if we all found out today that a comet was hailing towards earth i would not be surprised if the whole world became a collective and made a "earth # 2" to safely escape in. once everything was safe we would go back to our needless bickering

the miracle of man .... ah, we can breathe easy

--------------------
Rafa (x_X)

fuck a sig

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Strumpling]
    #1508603 - 04/30/03 05:26 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i always think about somthing like that happenin.and that enlightend people will be saved.cuz they way things are looking right now its like mankind has reached its peak in destroying earth. so they are coming to cleanse this planet(cleaner is this why your screen name is cleaner??? that has been contaminated like a mycelium cake but before they throw the cake away they will clone the goodies.meaning that the awakend minds will be saved go live with these ????( whatever they are) they will show us some things  :grin: then they will procide to let the sleaping people  destroy themselves  then reload the enlightend ones back to earth/physical reality to start a new cake free from impurities and restore purness back to earth.this may be me daydreaming but if this happens it would be the greatest thing ever. 

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: buckwheat]
    #1508954 - 04/30/03 07:43 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

hes saying that mars will be in the closest postition to earth in 70,000 yrs now i dont know if its 70,000 but this is the closest earth will swing to mars in very long time. i read that a while back.

now who are these farmers? aliens? the government? please dont start talking about the lizard people. and where is your source on the code red shooting thing??? id REALLY like to see this one. peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1508966 - 04/30/03 07:48 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Kool. Life was getting boring anyway, and people suck. Have a nice apocalypse! I think I'd like to leave this world while on a high dose of mushrooms.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: silversoul7]
    #1509029 - 04/30/03 08:12 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

interesting enough :wink:

Normally I would dismiss this guy, but with the shit thats been going on since my birth and especially lately, I certainly cant dismiss him.

Just let me make this clear - there IS a force or species or whatever u want ot call it that DOES herd humans like sheep. Im not sure if its aliens, government, bloodlines, reptiles, turtles, secret monkeys from inside the earth or whatever - I know it as a solid fact, because of logic and common sense.

Humanity without direction would NOT look like it does now, go ahead. Clear your mind and then observer the trend of humanity - and you tell me if there hasnt been a higher manipulative power working its magic.

TO say what it is, would be me letting my mind wander and create possibilities. I'll refrain from that, and instead state fact.

THat was the first fact, the second fact is that our world is in for the biggest change to hit humanity yet. This is fact. Information is doubling at a rate of every 4 years.....maybe less now.  Emotions are getting out of hand, morals are changing. Intelligence is becoming more common.....and governments are starting to change a lot.

Just think...the internet is probably one of the most important inventions known to man...and its stil less than 50 years old. Hell, its about 20 years old. To think that our lives wont be extremely different in 50 years is very....uneducated.

Now as far as this end of the world theory goes....I cant, using my logic and common sense - verify this within my mind. I Cant verify this intuitively either - because even as little detail as he's given - its stil more than Im knowledable on.

This is my evaluation of this thread.

However, if something of that nature DOES happen in august - well then I will change my mind and consider that as enough logical evidence to start atleast semi-believing in his word

:wink:

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1509045 - 04/30/03 08:19 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

So do you really think the force leading mankind is blind. Do you think his whole purpose is too watch his whole creation die on that specific date? How is that logic, jesus. Those are not facts, those are speculations due to ignorance. The speed of evolution is getting faster and faster, does that mean we are speeding up just to all die?

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1509055 - 04/30/03 08:23 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Please do not misunderstand me. Also, emotion is getting in the way of your posting.

My speculation is fact, because of experience and logic , which make it true. If you cannot see this, I cannot blame you. However - a blind man should not tell a man with 20/20 vision what is front of them both.

There is a force leading mankind, that was my first speculation. Nothing else was declared by me regarding that.

Humanity is changing at the fastest pace ever - this is my second speculation, which is also fact.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom