Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

#15065752 - 09/12/11 01:43 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by Anonymous (06/21/20 03:01 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLegitStupidity
The Hunter in Training
Male

Loc: 352
Re: Awkward girl... (shroomery girls, please!) [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15065792 - 09/12/11 01:57 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

1. Girls always play hard to get. ALWAYS unless they're easy.
2. She probably does like you and would love for you to talk to her, but refer to #1.
3. If you just talk to her and she likes your personality then it will become all too obvious that she likes you and then it would work.
4. Don't just randomly "ask a girl out" because of stares from across the cafeteria or classroom. Its kinda gay to get into a relationship too fast and end up in a relationship that wouldn't work out in the first place. Get to know her and the things you have in common it's always a good place to start.

Hope it all works out and my advise helped. Good luck! :laugh:

--------------------
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."
The Beginning of an Addiction
Trade list
Experiences: LSA, Marijuana
To look forward to: Mushrooms, MDMA, LSD, Peyote, DMT

Edited by LegitStupidity (09/12/11 01:58 AM)

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
Re: Awkward girl... (shroomery girls, please!) [Re: LegitStupidity]
    #15065918 - 09/12/11 02:38 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Seems like shes into y ou just has some social/anxiety probs.

Keep talking to her casually. When you ask her out don't mske it a dinner/movie date, do something more easygoing.

Until you really get to know her, she's just another girl.

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Invisiblefngbronco
Monkey Man
Male

Re: Awkward girl... (shroomery girls, please!) [Re: thoughts]
    #15071275 - 09/13/11 03:27 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

She can't make the move cuz her friend. Total chick code, kinda like the dude code, but honest and not backstabbing lol. If her friend digs you and you're not into her tell this chick that. Best of luck man!

--------------------
I challenge you to challenge yourself more! When you feel complacent and ready to hang it up, challenge yourself to get over it! If you fail, don't look at it as you didn't succeed, look at it as you would a rock face you're trying to climb. Stand back, wayyyy back, and look at it and plot another path. If you can't find one, shuffle down the way a little, a little change of scenery or a view from a different angle may give you the insight you need.

Anything I state is relayed information from a friend of a friend and should be viewed as completely fictitious. I do not partake in any illegal or grey-area-of-the-law activities, but do have lots of friends who may or may not.    -fngbronco

Pill Divider Agar Tek

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

Re: Awkward girl... (shroomery girls, please!) [Re: fngbronco]
    #15072075 - 09/13/11 11:28 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Make sure she likes movies first! Maybe I'm a total freak but I fucking hate it when guys ask me to the movies. My answer 90% of the time is 'fuck no'. Trying to listen to someone try to find meaning and deeply analyze modern major releases when they are still missing the point is so shit.

OfflineJoolz
Male

Re: Awkward girl... (shroomery girls, please!) [Re: TTT]
    #15074193 - 09/13/11 07:10 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Movie dates are reserved for quiet, home cooked dinners and cuddling up on the couch watching a GOOD movie. Not the herpderp that is released today.

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, Ballerium, Jokeshopbeard, CookieCrumbs
642 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.073 seconds spending 0.021 seconds on 20 queries and 0.033 seconds on Sphinx.