Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShrk
Stranger
Re: First Time with shrooms.... it opened my mind [Youtube Vid] [Re: liquidlounge]
    #15063706 - 09/11/11 05:12 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

liquidlounge said:
Do you know what path to take now after your trip?

Is this: I keep having the idea that the universe is one whole being.And that everything is riding a spiral of feelings feelings, colors, and emotions. Those three things are what is hiding myself from seeing a bigger picture. No clue what it was. The reason why you think there are higher powers up there and its all because of that one shroom trip?

Well I have only been on this one trip. I don't believe I have found the meaning of life cause in the end when I saw my mom walk into the hospital room. I just relized that this was all just in my head. But it opened doors to alot of "what Ifs". I feel like I leveled up in life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShrk
Stranger
Re: First Time with shrooms.... it opened my mind [Youtube Vid] [Re: Hygrocybe]
    #15063930 - 09/11/11 05:56 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Hygrocybe said:
Shrooms spin all the dials and throw all the levers in your brain. This can be good if you realize that your thoughts and feelings, on shrooms or off, are just a result of your brain; it can be bad if you think that shrooms show you a "real" reality, and being sober is an inferior reality. In truth both the psychedelic state and the sober state of mind are a part of reality. My rule is that psychedelic insights have to be integrated into the sober world, or they are just a product of a tripping brain.

Death is an important contemplation in spiritual practices. The Buddha encouraged people to meditate on corpses in various stages of decay, so that they could come to terms with and accept death. Ramana Maharshi realized enlightenment when he simulated the death of his body by mimicking the state of a corpse. You had the potential death of your mother in mind, that explains the trip to me.

Don't believe that psychedelics have shown you the truth, and don't believe that your sober mind has either. You should be the one who decides what reality should be.

It was so real. I do relize that it sad all in my head. But it just Telly opened my mind to more answers to life. My mind was not capable of thinking in these ways before the trip.

Invisibleliquidlounge

Re: First Time with shrooms.... it opened my mind [Youtube Vid] [Re: Shrk]
    #15063951 - 09/11/11 06:01 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shrk said:
Quote:

liquidlounge said:
Do you know what path to take now after your trip?

Is this: I keep having the idea that the universe is one whole being.And that everything is riding a spiral of feelings feelings, colors, and emotions. Those three things are what is hiding myself from seeing a bigger picture. No clue what it was. The reason why you think there are higher powers up there and its all because of that one shroom trip?

Well I have only been on this one trip. I don't believe I have found the meaning of life cause in the end when I saw my mom walk into the hospital room. I just relized that this was all just in my head. But it opened doors to alot of "what Ifs". I feel like I leveled up in life.

True, but where do these "what if" end? There is no ending to it. Did you really level up in life or make it even more complicated (exciting in the start but maybe complicated in the long run...?)?

--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

OfflineShrk
Stranger
Re: First Time with shrooms.... it opened my mind [Youtube Vid] [Re: liquidlounge]
    #15064147 - 09/11/11 06:40 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

The what ifs go no were : /

Invisibleliquidlounge

#15064274 - 09/11/11 07:04 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shrk said:
The what ifs go no were : /

I personally dont look for things i cant understand or know when i consume psychedelics. Maybe you should focus more on the reality the next time you decide to trip (and stop chasing that insane visual/thoughts/feelings/life changing experience etc, its a trap most fall into...)?

Look into phenetylamines and low-medium dosing... :thumbup:

Thats how i started gaining enlightenment from psychedelic tools. :smile:

(Dont take my word for it, im sure there are hundreds of experienced trippers on here that would disagree...)

--------------------
As far as I assume to know...

Offlineporcupine
Stranger
Male
Loc: MI
    #15064593 - 09/11/11 08:14 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

You are on the right track by saying you feel like the whole universe is one being. You should study religion and spirituality, i think you'd a lot of it will make sense to you know. Hinduism teaches that everything is one being.

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

Re: First Time with shrooms.... it opened my mind [Youtube Vid] [Re: porcupine]
    #15065084 - 09/11/11 09:27 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Holy Shit man that's a wild first trip. And quite the PSA for why first timers should have sitters! What's your folks reaction to the situation? Things weird between you and mandy now? What was the hospital bill? And how'd you get there? Police, ambulance, family?

Welcome to the shroomery man!

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

OfflineShrk
Stranger
    #15065094 - 09/11/11 09:29 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Shoot I just relized all the misspelled words. I'm going to wait till I'm off work and not on an iPhone.

InvisibleLayinUp
Crush yo rating like yo butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Between the permafrost an... Flag
    #15065161 - 09/11/11 09:37 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

You are hot.

--------------------

Escape the box.

OfflineShrk
Stranger
Re: First Time with shrooms.... it opened my mind [Youtube Vid] [Re: Rewindicus]
    #15065533 - 09/11/11 10:44 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Rewindicus said:
Holy Shit man that's a wild first trip. And quite the PSA for why first timers should have sitters! What's your folks reaction to the situation? Things weird between you and mandy now? What was the hospital bill? And how'd you get there? Police, ambulance, family?

Hey hey still on iPhone sorry if I misspell anything. I vividly remember kissing Mandy. It's like trying to remember a dream. Things are great with us though! We really connected spiritually that night, it made us closer friends. My mom got her kidney taken out today. The tumor was 3in and consumed the kidney making it useless. They are currently testing it for cancer. She gets out of the hospital tomorrow. Things are great with the folks though! They know I'm studying hard in college and also know that my curiosity tends to seduce me into weird things.

I think my mother was somewhat of a hippy in the 60s and 70s I think that's why she laughed at me.
The hospital bill was 1500 because of the ambulance ride that I don't remember.

InvisibleHan Jeremy
sense clarification technician
 User Gallery

Loc: the grass ain't greener, ...
    #15065574 - 09/11/11 10:53 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shrk said:
Quote:

Rewindicus said:

Hey hey still on iPhone sorry if I misspell anything. I vividly remember kissing Mandy. It's like trying to remember a dream. Things are great with us though! We really connected spiritually that night, it made us closer friends. My mom got her kidney taken out today. The tumor was 3in and consumed the kidney making it useless. They are currently testing it for cancer. She gets out of the hospital tomorrow. Things are great with the folks though! They know I'm studying hard in college and also know that my curiosity tends to seduce me into weird things.

I think my mother was somewhat of a hippy in the 60s and 70s I think that's why she laughed at me.
The hospital bill was 1500 because of the ambulance ride that I don't remember.

hope she's doin all right dude:smile:

--------------------
:psychsplit: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::psychsplit:

Bodies in simultaneous movement, spontaneous in their structure, bind with the spirits of the yesteryear. Praise the gift, blend within the wind, and become one with the universe.

Offlineant61
Male

Loc: colorado
    #15065688 - 09/11/11 11:22 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

you never said if you would  try them again,
the masturbation thing is worth looking into,what was that all about, you dont want something like that on your record,
sounds like they were potent shrooms,  how long did all this last .

OfflineShrk
Stranger
Re: First Time with shrooms.... it opened my mind [Youtube Vid] [Re: ant61]
    #15065741 - 09/11/11 11:39 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ant61 said:
the masturbation thing is worth looking into,what was that all about, you dont want something like that on your record,

Hahaha the next day I tracked down the officer who apprehended me. I apologized and told him that was not me. Its crazy that he told me he understood o.O... No charges were pressed against me and he's happy that I was responsible at trying to clean up my mess. Not sure how long it lasted because they sedated me in the ambulance.
In the end I had consumed alittle more then and 8th and when I took the last 2 grams I did smoke half a bowl. I think that might have triggered the spiral sensation.

I do plan on tripping again. We want to go camping this time. Away from people and in nature.

Offlineunfoldedbrain
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#15065849 - 09/12/11 12:16 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Good shit man. I would definitely say that recently finding out about your mom's cancer made the trip more intense. I wouldn't say it was a bad idea, it was an idea and it brought up some real shit pretty quickly. A lot of people are more careful and start with smaller doses with only good vibes going on and it takes a while to really get to the deep end of what shrooms have to show us. It seems like you can take it, well not to say that you didn't loose your shit because you definitely did. But you don't look back at it as a terrible experience that you would never try again. So for that reason I would say it was a perfect time to take them. But next time try it when your in a more stable place emotionally, because if you keep pulling that shit your gonna run out of tripping buddies fast haha!

--------------------
Just kidding! I am a well behaved narrow minded American and I always say no to drugs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmQFaFYdkRc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sABp7DzrjHQ

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

#15065914 - 09/12/11 12:37 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shrk said:
Quote:

ant61 said:

Hahaha the next day I tracked down the officer who apprehended me. I apologized and told him that was not me. Its crazy that he told me he understood o.O... No charges were pressed against me and he's happy that I was responsible at trying to clean up my mess. Not sure how long it lasted because they sedated me in the ambulance.
In the end I had consumed alittle more then and 8th and when I took the last 2 grams I did smoke half a bowl. I think that might have triggered the spiral sensation.

I do plan on tripping again. We want to go camping this time. Away from people and in nature.

yah an maybe have someone sober around or a veteran to keep you from jumping into the fire or scaring other campers if you happen to go into public beat off mode again. Whats funny though is yours isnt the first story ive heard/read about people getting fuckedup and taking all their clothes off and trying to hump or beat off. kinda wild how a drug can make you get all primal down to the very core motivators - feed and breed!

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

OfflineShrk
Stranger
Re: First Time with shrooms.... it opened my mind [Youtube Vid] [Re: Rewindicus]
    #15066010 - 09/12/11 01:08 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Rewindicus said:
Quote:

Shrk said:
Quote:

ant61 said:

yah an maybe have someone sober around or a veteran to keep you from jumping into the fire or scaring other campers if you happen to go into public beat off mode again. Whats funny though is yours isnt the first story ive heard/read about people getting fuckedup and taking all their clothes off and trying to hump or beat off. kinda wild how a drug can make you get all primal down to the very core motivators - feed and breed!

shoot lol. Yes next time there is going to be about 6 of us and 3 of us are going to trip.

Edited by Shrk (09/12/11 01:15 AM)

OfflineShrk
Stranger
    #15066396 - 09/12/11 05:34 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for all the responses. Im glad to see other people POVs about this.

OfflineTurkeyTom
Trippy
Male

#15066864 - 09/12/11 09:28 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like a crazy trip! Glad you're ok though.

Offlinelasttime
Stranger
Re: First Time with shrooms.... it opened my mind [Youtube Vid] [Re: TurkeyTom]
    #15067339 - 09/12/11 11:25 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hey man, I had a pretty similar trip to you. You're lucky you didn't get arrested (and charged, I mean). I also had the whole strip naked thing going down and thought this was a simulation for god. be careful with that shit man. it's just the drugs fucking with your brain. I hope you exercise more caution in the future

OfflineShrk
Stranger
    #15250946 - 10/20/11 06:02 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Just wanted to update this forum.

About three weeks ago i smoked with my friend. I expieranced the exact same feeling i did that shroom night. The same spiraling and sensation that everything is me. It felt as if god was talking to me saying that this is heaven. there is no after life nor is there a hell. I will never experience true pain in a lake of fire in hell. Nor forever happiness in heaven. What i have at this very moment is the answer to life.
-
About 3 weeks pass and im laying in bed. I hadn't smoked since that night. I was watching my screen saver on my monitor and it hit me again. The Full effect of that spiraling sensation of life. What is this. Something might have messed up in my mind but it still felt as if god was talking to me. I felt music was talking to me as i listened to it.
Its just nuts.
Im looking into a psychiatrist to press this thoughts on cause its freaking me out.
Every now and then i have these jolts of fear hit me. The same spiral for like a second. 

How is it possible for something to have hit me like that completely sober.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order