Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

Curing/Drying in tents?
    #15060630 - 09/11/11 01:37 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Anyone know if it's possible to cure and dry buds outdoors in tents?

Was wondering if you do one or two outdoors if you can cure them and everything outside and still have quality smoke after. 

Edited by Anonymous (09/11/11 01:38 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous #2

Re: Curing/Drying in tents? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #15060675 - 09/11/11 01:47 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

ive seen it done, the smoke afterwards was not high quality.

it would depend on the relative humidity of the outdoors....... you would risk mold

Anonymous #1

Re: Curing/Drying in tents? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15071234 - 09/13/11 03:13 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

What if it was during cold weather time?

Anonymous #2

#15071302 - 09/13/11 03:38 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

during cold weather time is when it was done, obviously, as it had to be right after the harvest, while the relative humidity would be lower, as the amount of water the air can physically hold lowers with temperature.... that same physical law, that sounds like it sounds nice, will inevitably leave you with dew settling on your buds at night, and likely providing a place for mold to dry.

if you were able to do it wide out in the open, and in some light shade, you'd have a chance...

you could also build an ourdoor drying box. I imagine it would contain a large amount of damp rid (moisture absorbing material you can buy at homedeopt), some battery powered fans, and plastic lining... you'd have to visit it and air it out every day...

or perhaps thats a horrible idea....

better question to lead to a better solution, what is preventing you from doing this where you life?

Anonymous #3

#15071308 - 09/13/11 03:39 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

yea, mold is a huge problem with your little plan.

find somewhere better to dry your weed if mom doesnt want you doing it in her house.

Anonymous #1

Re: Curing/Drying in tents? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #15071410 - 09/13/11 04:34 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
during cold weather time is when it was done, obviously, as it had to be right after the harvest, while the relative humidity would be lower, as the amount of water the air can physically hold lowers with temperature.... that same physical law, that sounds like it sounds nice, will inevitably leave you with dew settling on your buds at night, and likely providing a place for mold to dry.

if you were able to do it wide out in the open, and in some light shade, you'd have a chance...

you could also build an ourdoor drying box. I imagine it would contain a large amount of damp rid (moisture absorbing material you can buy at homedeopt), some battery powered fans, and plastic lining... you'd have to visit it and air it out every day...

or perhaps thats a horrible idea....

better question to lead to a better solution, what is preventing you from doing this where you life?

Can't smell up the place, too many people come in and out.    Maybe outdoor drying box could be good.

Edited by Anonymous (09/13/11 04:48 AM)

Anonymous #4

#15074724 - 09/13/11 09:17 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

build a carbon filter

Anonymous #2

Re: Curing/Drying in tents? [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #15074807 - 09/13/11 09:31 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

ozone generator

Anonymous #5

Re: Curing/Drying in tents? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #15080512 - 09/15/11 12:32 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

MOD EDIT- NO RACISM/FLAMING IN THESE HERE PARTS

Edited by ZippoZ (09/15/11 01:13 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> Shroomerites Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny, Ballerium
371 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.067 seconds spending 0.019 seconds on 20 queries and 0.033 seconds on Sphinx.