Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelivinglight
Stranger
Please HELP!!!!!
    #1505985 - 04/29/03 08:38 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Alright...this is my case sofar, PLEASE HELP IF U CAN!!
i'll try to keep it short and sane....even tho i'm ready to have a freakin nervous breakdown. this has been goin on for three wks now, so please bare with me...aaaarrghhhhhh!!!!

cops raided my house while i was out of town(read previous post) and found jars of EARLY STAGE MYCELIUM growing only, no knots, no primordia,ect. no mushrooms were siezed or any other form of psilocyn or psilocybin, no books or documents on the subject (only books on marijuana, a HT, and a few other basic get high books were taken) no scales, or any information of intent, and no form of distribution at all. they did get my nugs, and bong tho.
still, no charges have been brought up, or any warrants for my arrest. but the cops have been searchin for me, to question/interrogate, and even had the local news run my name and what was siezed on the 6'oclock news. i have a good attorney, but he has no experience with this type of case, and has very little to go on considering that no charges have been filed. all he can tell me is to not talk to the police and to wait until he hears more from the DA.
every case and court decision that i've come across either on the net or from reading Richard Boires, doesn't deal with what i have goin on.
the only information that i've found that looks promising, is this FBI investigation, that PF brought to our attention. heres a link; http://shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Vendor&Number=489268&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

so....if this goes down, i feel my best defense will be this FBI investigation.
because according to THEIR findings, what i had then did not contain any illegal substance. right?!? will this report hold up in court if need be???
i could definately use some more reassurance before i go in to face this.
any and all help would be much appreciated. this is my first run in with the law and i'm sweating bullets. and as far as i know, this is the first case like this. am i legal? Please Help!! -livinglight

i could also use some prayers and any positive energy u all can spare. thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGorian
Learning the artof Shroom

Re: Please HELP!!!!! [Re: livinglight]
    #1505999 - 04/29/03 08:43 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

You said they took your nuggs , which are bud , which is illegial :frown:

--------------------

Offlinelivinglight
Stranger
Re: Please HELP!!!!! [Re: Gorian]
    #1506007 - 04/29/03 08:47 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

ya..i know bud is illegal. but i'm not worried about that. it was under a quarter oz. a fine at most around here.?.?

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Please HELP!!!!! [Re: Gorian]
    #1506009 - 04/29/03 08:47 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Not as bad as growing..

Im sorry dude but i wish i had more to say but good luck and FUCK DA POLICE!!

Pray you get a hippy judge.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1506788 - 04/30/03 04:01 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Why did they raid your house? Did they have a warrant, or even have a reason for doing it?

Invisiblepsychopsilocyber
Male

#1507511 - 04/30/03 12:11 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

What was the warrent based on? How did they know you were doing shit?

Offlinelivinglight
Stranger
Re: Please HELP!!!!! [Re: psychopsilocyber]
    #1507605 - 04/30/03 12:40 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i live upstairs in an apartment above a family members house. and they gave a maintenance crew permission to come into my apt, while i was gone on vacation. while they were there, one of the crew poked his nose around and found a grip of cash that i had recieved from a settlement. and he also took our stash of nugs and saw some jars.
i filed a police report, and when they finally caught up with him, 2wks later, he informed them of what he saw. leading to the warrant.

i just talked to my attorney. and he is suggesting that i go in to talk to the police. he has talked to the DA, but the DA hasn't heard anything about this from the police. and even when he asked the cops what was goin on, my attorney said that they wouldn't respond to the DA.

now does anyone have any suggestions of what i should and/or should not do here??? they did find a box that i had recieved from PF along with some spores, yrs ago. but no direct information, that i knew what i had goin.
i thought that these were legal mushrooms. amnitas???
or i planned on tossing these before they became illegal. i just wanted the mold.?.?.? what should i do???
they say if i cooperate they'll take it easy. but i don't believe that. should i? please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules