Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
Another suicide bombing
    #1505955 - 04/29/03 08:28 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Damn extremists

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Another suicide bombing [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1506006 - 04/29/03 08:47 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Homicide bombers are scumbag pussies.... pure and simple.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: Another suicide bombing [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1506012 - 04/29/03 08:49 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I'd agree with scumbags but pussies? Not really. I'm sure if they had high tech fancy weapons they would be more than happy to use them. Especially if using an apache would brand them as a hero!

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Another suicide bombing [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #1506058 - 04/29/03 09:10 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Pussies deliberately target innocents. I stand by the term pussies.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #1506072 - 04/29/03 09:17 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I can empathize with the Palestinians, but I can in no way condone what they do.

However, I dont see how Israel bulldozing the homes of the FAMILIES of those who commit such acts will further the peace process or do anything but create more violence.

Honestly, I've given up hope for Middle East peace. Neither side WANTS peace. I dont know what it will take, but I sure hope they find it someday....

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Anonymous

#1506083 - 04/29/03 09:23 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

"Pussies deliberately target innocents. I stand by the term pussies."

are we pussies for dropping atomic bombs on cities?

OfflineCeeEssGee
Canadian-American

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Re: Another suicide bombing [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #1506085 - 04/29/03 09:24 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

The Israelis took their shit for too long. There should have been more control in Palestine, but there just wasn't, because no one cared. Well, now that Israel told them "enough is enough", NOW they care, and they have no control. Fuck them, peace is great to dream about, but in the real world, you don't let your country and family members die because of politics, and peace.

--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #1506296 - 04/29/03 10:54 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

The Palestinians have no other means of resistance against Israeli tyranny. Instead they target zionists, as opposed to the hard-to-kill Israeli soldier. However, terrorism is not a solution and this recent bombing was pretty pointless considering how closer the Palestinians are moving towards statehood. This bombing though was probably extremely difficult for them to pull off but they did it.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Another suicide bombing [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #1506301 - 04/29/03 10:55 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Hey, IES!

--------------------

InvisibleMeat_Log_Smurf
FumbDuck

Loc: BFE
Re: Another suicide bombing [Re: Zahid]
    #1506595 - 04/30/03 01:06 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Uh those arent suicide bombing they are genocide bombings. Palistinians bombers are peices of shit.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1506890 - 04/30/03 05:47 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

However, I dont see how Israel bulldozing the homes of the FAMILIES of those who commit such acts will further the peace process or do anything but create more violence

But ya gotta admit, it is effective. Maybe people should think before they consider blowing up people in the name of "fill in the blank".

Homocide bombers are the scum of the Earth.

Quote:

I don't know what it will take

total annihilation of one side or the other, unfortunately

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineyelimS
bohem

Re: Another suicide bombing [Re: ]
    #1506893 - 04/30/03 05:50 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

most definately.

Anonymous

Re: Another suicide bombing [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1506906 - 04/30/03 05:59 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

total annihilation of one side or the other, unfortunately

Sad, but very true.

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #1506928 - 04/30/03 06:32 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, I dont see how Israel bulldozing the homes of the FAMILIES of those who commit such acts will further the peace process or do anything but create more violence

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But ya gotta admit, it is effective. Maybe people should think before they consider blowing up people in the name of "fill in the blank".

Homocide bombers are the scum of the Earth.

Ummm are we labouring undetr the misapprehension that the Israelis only bulldoze the homes of people with links to the bombers?? Wrong.

Those evil fucks driving bulldozers through peoples lives are also the "scum of the earth"

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Offlinegrib
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Here and there
Re: Another suicide bombing [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #1506933 - 04/30/03 06:42 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The Israelis took their shit for too long.

Didn't the Zionists (read: Israelis) steal the land from the Palestinians with the help of the British Empire? If that is the case, haven't the Palestinians taken $h!t for too long? Suicide bombings targeting civilians is wrong. On the other side, targeting soldiers would seem to be legitimate military targets.

--------------------
<~>Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake <~>

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: Another suicide bombing [Re: grib]
    #1506940 - 04/30/03 06:51 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

People who make statements like:

"The Israelis took their shit for too long."

Normally havent taken the time or trouble to discover the ins and outs of the situation. Then also normally bleat on about UN resolutions relating to Iraq blissfully unaware of the hypocrisy they are spouting!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Another suicide bombing [Re: GazzBut]
    #1506941 - 04/30/03 06:51 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ummm are we labouring undetr the misapprehension that the Israelis only bulldoze the homes of people with links to the bombers?? Wrong.

can you tell me the REAL reason then? I'm serious because i don't know. If it turns out that the people had ANY part of the bombings then i support it 100%.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #1507004 - 04/30/03 07:55 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

"But ya gotta admit, it is effective. Maybe people should think before they consider blowing up people in the name of "fill in the blank"."

Its effective? Really? I seem to see MORE and BIGGER bombings now than before they institued this policy. All the policy, which I'll outline below, does is spread anger and resentment, and allow Israelis to feel a small measure of revenge.

"can you tell me the REAL reason then? I'm serious because i don't know. If it turns out that the people had ANY part of the bombings then i support it 100%."

Although Israel often bulldozes any settlement it deems out-of-bounds, this is the action I was reffering too, in a quote from ABCNews.com

Israel's Supreme Court has ruled in favor of a policy which allows the Israeli military to bulldoze the family homes of suspected terrorists. Since many of those targeted by Israeli army intelligence officers are teenagers still living at home with parents and siblings, the tactic has shifted the burden of the crime from the individual to the family.

If you are zealous and extreme enough in your beliefs to want to blow yourself up, do you really think your families home being destroyed is going to be a deterrent?

And just let me say once more, that I despise suicide/homicide bombings, I am in NO WAY justifying what they do.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1507068 - 04/30/03 08:37 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

All the policy, which I'll outline below, does is spread anger and resentment, and allow Israelis to feel a small measure of revenge.

So do the homocide bombings. I guarentee that the bulldozings will stop if the bombings do. I dare one of you to say that the bombings will stop if the bulldozing does...you can't because they won't stop.

Quote:

Israel's Supreme Court has ruled in favor of a policy which allows the Israeli military to bulldoze the family homes of suspected terrorists. Since many of those targeted by Israeli army intelligence officers are teenagers still living at home with parents and siblings, the tactic has shifted the burden of the crime from the individual to the family.

I'm failing to see the down side here....

Quote:

If you are zealous and extreme enough in your beliefs to want to blow yourself up, do you really think your families home being destroyed is going to be a deterrent?

maybe the parents should be doing their job and not praise homocide.

Quote:

And just let me say once more, that I despise suicide/ homicide bombings, I am in NO WAY justifying what they do.

which side do you suppose would stop if the other side did? I bet you Isreal would stop first. Do you think they will stop when the palestinians get their own state? I know it won't.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1507100 - 04/30/03 09:05 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,520257,00.html
http://www.israel-state-terrorism.org/israelibulldozing.html
http://www.counterpunch.org/rafah1.html - (An article by an Israeli)

The articles given here point to some of the reasons being i) Furtherment of illegal Israeli settlements ii)Reprisals for Palestinian actions N.B not targeted at specific people linked to any specific crime.

Even if it was directed in some way, would you still say it was fair to bulldoze down the house of a bombers family? How do you know the wife and children didnt beg him not to do it, were against him doing it? I know many Palestinians see it as a glorious act etc but you cant label all Palestinians because of it. Some Americans think wearing white cloaks and burning "niggers" property is acceptable behaviour. Surely you can see the flaw in the logic which implies all Americans think this is acceptable behaviour?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]