Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleStoJo
. ? ? ? , ? ? ?.
Loc: Pennsylvania
Shrooms: vommiting! bad! need expert advice!
    #1502879 - 04/28/03 11:42 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

In all i have tripped on mushrooms 5 times and have had one bad trip (the second time which was about 2-3 years ago).

Now the 2 most recent trips i have embarked on were excellent. Not as good as the first but still very very good...until THE END.
At the end of each of these trips (about 4-7hrs after the peak) i begin to expierence heavy nausea. The nausea gets progressively worse and after about an hour of nausea i throw up. Movement (cars, walking, etc) increases this nausea and provokes more vomiting. High nausea and dry heaves continue for an additional 4-6 hours after the initial feelings of nausea.

Why does this happen???  :confused:

Several conditions were different theses last 2 times than the preceeding times (the following thigs i did ONLY on the last 2 trips):
1. I smoked a lot of weed (bong hits of hydroponic nuggs)
2. I drank 2 beers each time (yenguling and sam adams...not pussy light beer :wink: )
3. I ate snacks throughout the trip (refined sugars, carbohydrates)
4. I ate mushrooms grown by my friend (there may have been some mold contamination in one or two of the pf cakes...not sure if this is significant)

I have never heard of such an intense reaction to psylocybin. What could cause this? Im tripping again soon and i want to eliminate the faulty variable(s) here.
thanks for your help in advance
- :cool: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOscuro_lobo
Dark Wolf

Loc: it doesn't really matter.
Re: Shrooms: vommiting! bad! need expert advice! [Re: StoJo]
    #1502887 - 04/28/03 11:44 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Don't drink.
Cut back on the sweets and maybe try some pepto. Worked for me.
As does ginger and acidophillus

OfflineSuperSpun
Not quite surewhat happened

Loc: India
Re: Shrooms: vommiting! bad! need expert advice! [Re: Oscuro_lobo]
    #1502943 - 04/29/03 12:02 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

You need to eat more shrooms. Sometimes when I have nasea I just eat another gram or two and the nasea gos away.

--------------------

Not quite sure what happened

InvisibleStoJo
. ? ? ? , ? ? ?.
Re: Shrooms: vommiting! bad! need expert advice! [Re: SuperSpun]
    #1503023 - 04/29/03 12:32 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Nah, eating more shrooms wont work...they are a little rough on my stomach to begin with.

Plus they're rare and expensive.

Seems like reverse logic...like drinking more alcohol to cure a hangover...

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1503258 - 04/29/03 02:30 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

It could be the booze that makes you feel nauseous. Also the sweets might not help. I doubt it'd be the weed, but it could be. Next time, try avoiding alcohol, and see how it goes. If that doesn't work, then try avoiding pot. Process of elimination in a way to see what you've been eating/drinking/smoking on a trip that causes the nausea for some reason.

Offlinetooky
ol' smokeyglazed eyes

Re: Shrooms: vommiting! bad! need expert advice! [Re: Oscuro_lobo]
    #1503573 - 04/29/03 06:39 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

> I ate mushrooms grown by my friend (there may have been some mold
> contamination in one or two of the pf cakes...not sure if this is significant)
Sounds like its significant to me. Contamination is not a good thing.

--------------------
--
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."

- Terry Pratchett, Jingo, 1997

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#1504114 - 04/29/03 11:24 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

If in the last two trips you became sick and both times you consumed shrooms grown by your friend, I would guess that there might be a contam on the cakes that doesn't sit right with your stomach. You can try eating your friends shrooms again and not eat sweets or drink beer and see if you don't get sick. BUT, if it's not the beer and sweets, then your in for another 6 hours of throwing up I guess.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1504178 - 04/29/03 11:44 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

have some respect for the substance you're taking....

don't eat, don't drink alcohol - if you feel like you need to puke, and its been over 45 minutes since you consumed the shrooms, then go ahead and puke, man; don't sit there in agony hoping that you don't puke.... I've vomitted on a couple psychedelic experiences and I found it to be very relieving :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineBriddsy
Stranger
Re: Shrooms: vommiting! bad! need expert advice! [Re: Strumpling]
    #1504215 - 04/29/03 11:55 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

The nausea can be difficult... but often disapears after a while, normally once you get into the peak of the trip. Nausea at the end doesn't sound familiar at all. I would recommend not eating at all and certainly not drinking.

Offlineicewall
journeyman
Re: Shrooms: vommiting! bad! need expert advice! [Re: Briddsy]
    #1505153 - 04/29/03 04:13 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

ur prolly JUST like me... my first trip i was having a great time and started coming down at like 4 hours after ingestion when i got EXTREMELY nauseous...

WHY? because i drank like 10 ounces of beer... THATS ALL and in no way am i a 'light' drinker. me and my friend put many people under the table before we even feel buzzed. but i thought it would take the edge off the come up but instead puked dry heaves for like an hour or 2.

dont drink beer, drink water or gatorade to keep hydrated and u wont throw up anymore.

InvisibleStoJo
. ? ? ? , ? ? ?.
Re: Shrooms: vommiting! bad! need expert advice! [Re: icewall]
    #1505419 - 04/29/03 05:30 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

thanks a lot guys...big help.

I figured the beer was the main culprit, but i wasnt sure how/if the ingredients in beer interact with shrooms. Next time im going to eat only fruits and veggies for 3 days prior to the trip and fast for 12 hours before the actual expierence (im adding LSA and syrian rue to the shrooms )

btw, the contamination was on 2 cakes, it was green and i noticed it about 2.5 weeks after innoculation. However, the white shroomie roots (i forget the correct term) took over the cake and flourished...

Anonymous

#1505714 - 04/29/03 06:56 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

adding LSA and syrian rue to it might make you nauseous though.

InvisibleStoJo
. ? ? ? , ? ? ?.
Re: Shrooms: vommiting! bad! need expert advice! [Re: ]
    #1505860 - 04/29/03 07:51 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

yea, thats why im trying to reduce the nausea related to the shrooms... ill have enough on my plate with the LSA and Rue

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag