Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Mushroom Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePureHash
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: [2x] Penis Envy Uncut // [1x] Ecuador // [1x] Puerto Rico Grow Log (s) [Pictures] [UPDATED] [Re: ReprisalOfShrooms]
    #15106861 - 09/20/11 02:29 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ReprisalOfShrooms said:
Your penis envy uncut bag (bottom pic) looks to have cobweb and not mycelium growth. I would toss it out. Anyone else agree? Also if you are opening the bags during colonization and taking pics you are risking contams getting in. Not sure yet about your Ecuador bag.

:whathesaid:

Even the top bag seems unreasonable... That amount of growth in under 24 hours?

--------------------

TRADE LIST
Pure's Cook Book<-- Under Construction
Laboratory Organization Charts

"Debating with a select few here is like playing chess with the pigeon, No matter how good you are the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and claim victory."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePureHash
Male

Re: [2x] Penis Envy Uncut // [1x] Ecuador // [1x] Puerto Rico Grow Log (s) [Pictures] [UPDATED] [Re: PureHash]
    #15106866 - 09/20/11 02:30 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

And maybe a stupid question.... Do you open your bags to take pics??? Do NOT do that if you are....

EDIT:
Didnt see this was posted...

--------------------

TRADE LIST

"Debating with a select few here is like playing chess with the pigeon, No matter how good you are the pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board and claim victory."

Edited by PureHash (09/20/11 02:32 PM)

OfflineBridgeLife
Stranger

Re: [2x] Penis Envy Uncut // [1x] Ecuador // [1x] Puerto Rico Grow Log (s) [Pictures] [UPDATED] [Re: BridgeLife]
    #15107896 - 09/20/11 05:34 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I don't know who started the open bag thing but NO......

None of the Bags were ever cut open to 'take pics'...

Three of the bags are Completely sealed......

One bag of PEU with Suspected COBWEB was/had the top cut and was Misted with a H2O2 Three times in a 24hour period... Top resealed with Legal Document (Paper) Clips [small sized]... Bag gets opened for about 4-5minutes 3x's a day for FAE......

Can everything else be disregarded, or can people read the entire thread before just posting non-sense...

Thanks!

OfflineReprisalOfShrooms
Lucid Dreamer
Male User Gallery

Re: [2x] Penis Envy Uncut // [1x] Ecuador // [1x] Puerto Rico Grow Log (s) [Pictures] [UPDATED] [Re: BridgeLife]
    #15108215 - 09/20/11 06:25 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

You don't ever open your bags/jars/tubs during colonization period and you don't even want fresh air during colonization. You want high co2 levels and you don't mess with them period until 25% done or more to shake once and let them recolonize. No wonder.

--------------------

InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

Loc: U.S. Flag
    #15108412 - 09/20/11 06:59 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ReprisalOfShrooms said:
You don't ever open your bags/jars/tubs during colonization period and you don't even want fresh air during colonization. You want high co2 levels and you don't mess with them period until 25% done or more to shake once and let them recolonize. No wonder.

Quoted for truth
Quote:

BridgeLife said:

Can everything else be disregarded, or can people read the entire thread before just posting non-sense...

Thanks!

We are only trying to help you

--------------------
My Trade List

I post fictional information that i have developed through years of extreme delirium and from suffering strange delusions that i partake in illegal activites. The shroomery.org is merely my outlet for these delusions.

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Not Wisconsin
    #15109783 - 09/20/11 10:55 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

BridgeLife said:

One bag of PEU with Suspected COBWEB was/had the top cut

It doesn't matter whether or not it was to take pics or to spray with H2O2. They were just stating to not open the bag(s)to try and help you man. ya a lot of people were saying it because they were trying to help you save your bags from contams man. And as someone else stated you do not want FAE at this point. FAE is the number one trigger for pins.

OfflineTheMackologist
Frontiersman
Male

Re: [2x] Penis Envy Uncut // [1x] Ecuador // [1x] Puerto Rico Grow Log (s) [Pictures] [UPDATED] [Re: The Influence]
    #15109837 - 09/20/11 11:10 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The Influence said:
:popcorn:

--------------------
Cheers! :beer:
Mack

"you wait so long
you wait so long
you wait so long
you wait so long

it's a coffee stained earth every time it happens
liven up honey it ain't that bad"

OfflinePureHash
Male

Re: [2x] Penis Envy Uncut // [1x] Ecuador // [1x] Puerto Rico Grow Log (s) [Pictures] [UPDATED] [Re: TheMackologist]
    #15111078 - 09/21/11 09:51 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Lol you NEVER open the bags untill spawning is complete. NEVER means never. Opening the bag for a half second can introduce 1 mold spore that WILL fuck up your grow. Hate to say it but you fucked ur grow. You don't mist, supply FAE, or shake multiple times.. You inoculate. Then leave it untill 50% colonization. Them mix ONCE and wait for full colonization THEN open the bag. Your bags have filters built in, they regulate the amount of co2 levels in the bag. Follow all steps to a T

Yes we all sound like assholes but that's the #1 thing not to do.

--------------------

TRADE LIST

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #15111387 - 09/21/11 11:14 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

don't know who started the open bag thing but NO......

Other than the suspected cobweb bag dude says they're all sealed as should be... :shrug: 

OP, How much time between the first and last "cobweb" pic???

:peace:PS

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

InvisibleHarry Jackson
Spliffsmith
Male User Gallery

Loc: Area 51
Re: [2x] Penis Envy Uncut // [1x] Ecuador // [1x] Puerto Rico Grow Log (s) [Pictures] [UPDATED] [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #15111437 - 09/21/11 11:24 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

Other than the suspected cobweb bag dude says they're all sealed as should be... :shrug: 

I'm 95% sure it wasn't cobweb :/

--------------------
Everything I say is a lie.

"The mind and body must be subjected to extreme stimulus, by means of drugs and music."
~Hunter S. Thompson

I am a sybaritic, an epicure of the most deviant kind. Hedonism is my religion, and I devote my life to sensuous pleasure and decadence.

So who are you to tell me how to live my life, 'cause I won't give this up, these are my shoes, my view, my cue to say I do give a fuck!
And pretty soon I'ma bloomin' it'll be alright, 'cause every day's another chance to ignite, 'cause I'm addicted, I'm addicted, I'm addicted to this universal feeling of life

I feel like a child, so naked and wild, your body's my playground, where pure is defiled :gethigh:

OfflineBridgeLife
Stranger

Re: [2x] Penis Envy Uncut // [1x] Ecuador // [1x] Puerto Rico Grow Log (s) [Pictures] [UPDATED] [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #15111608 - 09/21/11 11:55 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

From Night 2 Morning... Maybe 8-12hrs

OfflineBridgeLife
Stranger

Re: [2x] Penis Envy Uncut // [1x] Ecuador // [1x] Puerto Rico Grow Log (s) [Pictures] [UPDATED] [Re: Harry Jackson]
    #15111616 - 09/21/11 11:58 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

From Night 2 Morning... Maybe 8-12hrs
Quote:

Harry Jackson said:
Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

Quote:

Harry Jackson said:
Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

I dont Think so Either... Weak/Slow Growing Mycelium I'm Guessing...

OfflineBridgeLife
Stranger

Re: [2x] Penis Envy Uncut // [1x] Ecuador // [1x] Puerto Rico Grow Log (s) [Pictures] [UPDATED] [Re: The Influence]
    #15111640 - 09/21/11 12:02 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The Influence said:
Quote:

BridgeLife said:

One bag of PEU with Suspected COBWEB was/had the top cut

It doesn't matter whether or not it was to take pics or to spray with H2O2. They were just stating to not open the bag(s)to try and help you man. ya a lot of people were saying it because they were trying to help you save your bags from contams man. And as someone else stated you do not want FAE at this point. FAE is the number one trigger for pins.

See now I'm confused, Because it was the Shroomery Community that Told me to Open the one bag and mist with H2O2...

And Thanks for the concern and people trying to help, but when its in a Negative/Slandering/Flamming way, it's Completely uncalled for.

OfflinePureHash
Male

#15112533 - 09/21/11 03:21 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

The shroomery is a big place only take advice from anybody without a trusted cultivators badge with a grain of salt. Not everyone here are experts. Infact most are noobs. Do some research befroe making a big decision like opening your spawn bag.

--------------------

TRADE LIST

InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

Loc: U.S. Flag
Re: [2x] Penis Envy Uncut // [1x] Ecuador // [1x] Puerto Rico Grow Log (s) [Pictures] [UPDATED] [Re: PureHash]
    #15112571 - 09/21/11 03:28 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'd like to know who told you to open it and spray it with h2o2

--------------------
My Trade List

I post fictional information that i have developed through years of extreme delirium and from suffering strange delusions that i partake in illegal activites. The shroomery.org is merely my outlet for these delusions.

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Not Wisconsin
    #15113143 - 09/21/11 05:44 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PureHash said:
The shroomery is a big place only take advice from anybody without a trusted cultivators badge with a grain of salt. Not everyone here are experts. Infact most are noobs. Do some research befroe making a big decision like opening your spawn bag.

I agree with you and disagree. I am a noob, but have spent countless hours doing research. I don't just give someone advice out of my ass. And you are right do some research before making a big decision. OP so you opened your bag to kill what you thought might have been cobweb (though probably isn't) but now you got a big possibility for trichoderma spores to land and germinate. And this TC (and others) say h2o2 does not kill trich spores http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7778372#7778372. So trying to save it might have destroyed it. And that's all people were trying to say by freaking out about opening your bag. Just looking out for your best interests man :thumbup: Goodluck

OfflineReprisalOfShrooms
Lucid Dreamer
Male User Gallery

#15113750 - 09/21/11 07:50 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I suspected it of being cobweb which i still think it looks like it. never said open the thing and do something about it. just gave you my opinion on the matter. then next couple of days i read on here that the PE bag has a cut in it and is sealed back up with a paper clip after misting and stuff. In no way was any of this to flame you it was to inform you. If you took it that way not my problem.

--------------------

OfflineBridgeLife
Stranger

#15114032 - 09/21/11 08:43 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The Influence said:
Quote:

PureHash said:

I agree with you and disagree. I am a noob, but have spent countless hours doing research. I don't just give someone advice out of my ass. And you are right do some research before making a big decision. OP so you opened your bag to kill what you thought might have been cobweb (though probably isn't) but now you got a big possibility for trichoderma spores to land and germinate. And this TC (and others) say h2o2 does not kill trich spores http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7778372#7778372. So trying to save it might have destroyed it. And that's all people were trying to say by freaking out about opening your bag. Just looking out for your best interests man :thumbup: Goodluck

I understand...

OfflineBridgeLife
Stranger

#15114047 - 09/21/11 08:46 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

For anyone wondering... The advice was given on Shroomery IRC chat (can't remember if it was #shroomery or #cultivation)... Can't remember  anyone's Nick that I talked too...

Just 1 out of 4 bags (and its not a certain loss, we'll see)...

Again thanks for everyone's help... I'll post pics when I see something Worthy of showing!!

OfflinePureHash
Male

#15115818 - 09/22/11 05:53 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

The Influence said:
Quote:

PureHash said:

I never Said that you gave faulty advise. I would never do that either. I'm just saying that others will. And they won't care, its kind of pathetic but its the truth.

To the OP just keep these things in mind for your next grow :wink: if you didn't use all you MS then you can make up some pf jars :smile:

--------------------

TRADE LIST

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Mushroom Grow Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds