Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: ]
    #1520265 - 05/04/03 09:34 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

so how exactly are these farmers controlling our leaders? or are you proposing that our "leaders" are indeed "farmers" themselves?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Anonymous

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Strumpling]
    #1520305 - 05/04/03 09:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Technically this really should be moved to PAL but since it has remained here this long I am not going to move it. I haven't followed this one very closely because my attention was turned elsewhere.

Interesting stuff.

Anonymous

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: ziare4082]
    #1520315 - 05/04/03 09:59 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

You my friend are an idiot!!!!

You my friend have received your first warning. One more flame and it's temp ban time.

Read the "Be Nice" policy. We don't call names here.

Thanks

Anonymous

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1520325 - 05/04/03 10:05 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

OK. There's no point in holding back now that I've said so much, and I could really care less about my reputation on an internet message forum. Sooo...

Our "purpose" in a nutshell is to spread this information, to make people aware of what is going on. It's important to eliminate negative emotions from your daily life as much as possible, and encourage it in others simply by being a positive example and inspiration to them. No need to bottle these emotions up, because that's psychologically damaging, but you can acknowledge the fact when you're feeling them and understand that there is no need to feel them if you don't want to. You see, when you eliminate someone's food source, they have no choice but to go somewhere else to get food. Right now the farmers are becoming desperate to harvest food since Earth's vibrations are naturally rising at this time for final transition to the 4th dimension/density. What this means is that negative emotions are much harder to express in a higher vibratory environment. Many people are coming in tune with this rising vibration, which is making them naturally more carefree and less prone to expression of low/negative emotions.

A little about Earth's vibrations: The Schumann resonance, which is a measure of the EM field of Earth's atmosphere as it's struck by solar radiation, has normally been measured at an average 7.83Hz (the first of the seven Schumann frequencies), but has risen dramatically in the last ten years to over 11Hz. Along with the fact that Earth's EM field is currently increasing in size and changing shape, scientists have no idea why.

Anyway, the farmers feed off you psychicly. They know what you're feeling because you're constantly giving off vibrations every second. They can see your energy aura like you see what clothes other people are wearing. They also feed off the psychic energy released by orgasm, which is one reason sex has been so proliferated in recent years. This doesn't mean sex is a bad thing, it just means they can feed off it so they do it. The same way you would eat a hamburger if it were sitting in front of you and you were starving.

I hope that clears some things up.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #1520353 - 05/04/03 10:21 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

what do they get if they succeed in getting all the food. is it just a battle for a food source. is it either they win us, or we win and we have control over our own lives... is it something like that?

--------------------
What?

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
    #1520366 - 05/04/03 10:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

One question:

Why can love, compassion, and all positive feelings not be a prime source of "energy"

energy is the ability to do work, if Im correct -  and if a powerful emotion like hate radiants energy for them to feed off of, how can a strong feeling of love do nothing for them?

It seems like you guys are just making excuses for why and how humanity is so negative....but maybe we should stop trying to convince ourselves that external forces are causing negativity, and look inside ourselves.

The only person that can be restrained in ANY way is an unenlightened person. Its safe to say that very few people worldwide have achieved enlightenment - maybe we should make this humanities goal?

Then again - that would be too good for consumerism, would it! Our government would collapse - so would the powers of the world  - because enlightenment is detrimental to a ruling body.

Anyway, Im getting off point. I just think this might be a little too "new age" to be taken 100% seriously.

But what do I know? I feel like Im being contacted by some form of non-physical being almost EVERYNIGHT....and Im not kidding. So I guess in closing - we all know very LITTLE about what we talk about :smile:

Anonymous

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: Strumpling]
    #1520367 - 05/04/03 10:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Our leaders do not make direct contact with the farmers. There are levels upon levels of hierarchy leading up above the presidents and prime ministers of the world to the the ones who are in direct contact with the farmers. Instructions are handed down through the chain of command and if someone refuses to follow instructions they are "dealt with". (JFK was a special case, since the low-level players are in the public spotlight. An assassination was carefully planned but poorly covered up.) The highest Freemasons and the Illuminati are only the public face of this ladder, and are on quite a low rung. The Rosicrucians, Knights Templars, and just about any other secret society you can think of is involved in this as well. Only the highest ranking in these sects are in possession of knowledge of what is going on. The higher you are, the more you are told. The presidents and PMs are simply puppets, and they're really only doing what they're told to.

Why do these higher-ups cooperate? For one, they don't have much of a choice. Agreements have been made between the humans and farmers but the humans are threatened with death if they don't cooperate anyway. These agreements promised physical safety through apocalyptic cataclysms (pole shifts, comets, etc.) as well as seats in power once a new order of rule is established.

Anonymous

Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: tekramrepus]
    #1520383 - 05/04/03 10:31 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I did leave out that point. Positive energy is food too. This is getting into the New Age stuff about service-to-others and service-to-self, which is also a big part of the picture but this thread didn't really touch on the spirituality side. Self-serving beings feed off of others, and draw energy inward only toward themselves. Other-serving entities project energy outward, in effect coming back to themselves as well. Thus the positive entity feeds others and themselves simultaneously. This is considered "balanced" while self-service is inherently "imbalanced". The farmers are obviously service-to-self.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#1520395 - 05/04/03 10:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

you might want to check out some of my previous posts in this thread. i think there is a big difference in feeling an emotion and expressing an emotion. one is stored energy, the other one is active. we dont have to be "cattle" to our emotions, although they do seem to have a pretty big impact on our life.

--------------------
What?

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
    #1520487 - 05/04/03 11:14 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

well I think we need to stop worrying about all this right now. What else could be more liberating than freedom from your worries in the first place?

The best possible anti-virus to these beings, which I in some way have felt do exist - would be liberation within ourselves, not on the external.

It goes back to me talking about nonresistance....because resistance in the first place would be more than enough "energy" for them to have.

Again, nonresistance does NOT mean not taking action against "bad" things....it just means not resisting the emotions that come with. Resistance to what is , would probably be the biggest source of energy for these beings, because resistance to what is tires humans the most (thus it expels our energy the most)

If we can truly master ourselves....and help others do the same...then I think its safe to say that these beings can do anything they please....even try to rape us! But once they realize nothing is working, ultimately they are useless and will "starve" so to speak.

Perphaps us being aware of them is just what they need to steal our energy. Awareness at an undeveloped level can be bad.....we need to learn how to take care of our awareness and cultivate what we understand.

Wether any of this is real or not - I think its safe to say that Ego Death, Compassion, Love, and Unity are the only tools we truly have to be successful in life.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#1520540 - 05/04/03 11:41 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yes, i think i agree with you on a lot of those points. i would consider myself a master of myself, but i dont know. im feel like dust in a tornado. emotions... i dont know... they seem to be blending. like a blender, dust with rain in a tornado.

i havent been too good at alieving stress on myself. its gotten better. but i really just want to go wade in the ocean and float around, or go pass out in a meadow. ive been in these surroundings for so long, its interwoven into the internal world. i could use some scenic aesthetic liberation.

but yeah i think you are correct, i think no matter what this all comes to down to earth issues that we have to find harmony in our life. and be able to expand out. else we give up and run away and the bad guys win.

--------------------
What?

OfflineNapkinOfDoom
The CombatWombat

#1520815 - 05/05/03 01:05 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Damn Seanie is a posting madman

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: NapkinOfDoom]
    #1521091 - 05/05/03 03:32 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I agree with almost everything that supermarket and Max Headroom wrote. (And not because I read it in a fuckin book or saw it on X-Files...)

Most of this information frequently crosses my mind in certain states of consciousness. I think that some of us are tuning into the same frequency or something...

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

#1521302 - 05/05/03 07:52 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Time to liberate all Life [Re: cleaner]
    #1522209 - 05/05/03 05:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

So..how was your ayahuasca experience?

--------------------

Anonymous

#1522772 - 05/05/03 08:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

First of all, I apologize for hijacking your thread back there! :wink: It's comforting to know though that I'm not alone in all this.

Now where did you hear about comet cluster? And when do you think it will arrive?

Right now there is a lot of quarrelling going on within the New Age community because people can't agree on what is actually going to happen. Since the powers-that-be would like to keep their secrets relatively unknown, for every piece of truth out there, there is ten times more disinformation. Some sources say Planet X is going to arrive, some say a comet cluster. One or both is mis/disinformation. However, the more feasible explanation that encompasses both ideas is that this comet cluster, when seen from far away, looks like a single body. This what I have personally come to believe after reading through many sources. Thus Zacharia Sitchin is not exactly wrong with his research, just mistaken. By the time the comet cluster got close enough for the ancients to discover that it wasn't a single planet, there was no time to correct their records (BOOM!). The comet cluster passses through this part of our solar system roughly every 3600 years. It will arrive again circa 2012 simultaneously with an enormous electromagnetic wave that will transit our planet to 4th density.

do you remember in Leary's 8 circuit model...

To be honest, I haven't read anything by Timothy Leary (although I have an enormous amount of respect for him and how he chose to be an inspiration to others). All I'm familiar with is the center/chakra system. Supposedly the more chakras you have activated, the more in-tune with the rising vibrations you'll be. So TL was definitely onto something. By the way, it's a big help but also not necessary to "work" on your chakras, since they are being forced open anyway by the enormous increase in energy coming into your body. At this time most men are having their feeling center opened up, while most women are slightly ahead of the male and having their throat chakra opened up.

There are only few farmers active right now, Horus is one of them.
They are powerful immortal beings and require mass amounts of human sacrifice...

It appears we're not on the same page here, but that's irrelevant since the main points are the same.

Horus was one of the many gods in ancient times that required human sacrifice precisely for the reasons you've explained. Human sacrifice and torture drained enormous amounts of energy for them to use (one method is having the internal organs removed one by one until the victim expires). The ritual part is not necessary for sacrifice and is only part of the belief system to keep people in the dark. The farmers made up several of these gods for worship, including the still-popular God himself. These gods are not the farmers themselves, but some of the faces they've hid behind as part of their agenda. Worship of gods is a huge part of keeping people ignorant and fighting amongst themselves (who's up for a jihad?).

At this point it's important to understand that even though we are on the same side, some are more informed than the others.

Exactly! Any one of us could be more right than others, only time will tell. I think we shouldn't get caught up in arguing over details once we're aware of the general idea of what's going on. That is precisely what "they" want. Look at the New Age community right now. No one can agree on anything. People are too busy trying to channel the next Churandu-Nimda-Tal, a Terrodian light-being from the Intergalactic Federation of Starseeds hailing from the 348th dimension, to realize they're being led astray into irrelevant details. Divide and rule. Man pitted against man, constantly! Liberal, conservative, pro-life, pro-choice, Muslim, Christian, Jew, atheist, rich, poor, MacDonalds, Burger King. WHO CARES! We need to start uniting and seeing what we have in common rather than how we're different, if we are to see how we're constantly manipulated.

The journey starts on the inside. There is no savior coming to help. You alone must walk the Path. Others are always there to help you back up on your feet, to teach you and encourage you, but no one will be there to push you along in a wheelchair. 

Anonymous

#1522802 - 05/05/03 08:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

hahaha. awesome. thanks for tellin' it like it is. 5 shrooms to you.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

#1522882 - 05/05/03 09:00 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

now thats what im talking about :wink: 

--------------------
What?

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1523036 - 05/05/03 09:45 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Why do these higher-ups cooperate? For one, they don't have much of a choice. Agreements have been made between the humans and farmers but the humans are threatened with death if they don't cooperate anyway. These agreements promised physical safety through apocalyptic cataclysms (pole shifts, comets, etc.) as well as seats in power once a new order of rule is established.

Can you please clairfy this part?

Edit, the next post is long, didn't realize it till after I posted it...

Edited by DailyPot (05/05/03 10:20 PM)

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
    #1523117 - 05/05/03 10:19 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Someone must go out of body and try to contact some of those "good" advanced spiritual beings. I wonder what they have to say about farmer issue.
I have been brewing ayahuasca for the last few days and will be drinking it today.

I figure this is a good time to tell a story I've been holding back :smile:

How many of you guys try DXM before? Yeah me to, I'm not a big fan of it because I dont like its effects and I get bad hangovers, well that covers about every part of DXM but there was one time I used it (I've only used it afew times) that I really enjoyed. I still didn't like the effects but I felt something higher, like a higher being, force, alien, presence, whatever you want to call it. Anyways heres the experiance...

I get to my friends house and plan to use DXM, just to get a high like many teens do. I take some CCC and start watching a movie. Its pretty late and I'm tired so I end up falling asleep maybe 15mins after taking it. I am waken up by my out-of-it friend and for a moment everything is fine until the room starts spinning. I go about doing stupid kid things like listening to music and trying to walk etc and then it gets more intense and I start holding invisible things and then I feel like laying down so I do. After abit I started to feel a strong force which wanted to communicate, I got a very 4th dimesion like vibe from it. To speek we had to meet half way. Wasn't too hard, alittle will and DXM and we clicked. That very moment when I accepted to link I felt its existance. Pure goodness, it was happiness and joy and all those other wonderful things but over all it was mostly just kind goodness.

To make a long story short(er) it/he/they communicated w/ me mentally which was extreamely strange since it didn't have to use words but my mind had trouble "speaking" back since I'm used to english. Eventually I started talking out loud since it understood either way and they told me how DXM works. It raises your vibrations to a slightly higher level where you are more vulnrable to things you normally wouldn't feel till you were in the "4th world" (I'll just call it this). It creates different and strange effects which some like and some dont, thats the "drug" effect for us. But it also makes it possible or easier to communicate w/ their world which is why I could speak with this very nice person. This "person" explained to me that DXM has a negative effect as well. See you cant simply start vibrating at this higher level and then stop after afew hours, its just not that simple (atleast w/ DXM which I believe was the only thing discussed). After the "trip" is over you vibrate abit different which you're not suppost to be doing yet. It makes it easier for you to be "born" into their world after your death which sounds great and all except its before your time. So you end up being born into their world pretty much the way a retard is born into ours; not trying to be mean just showing a point, you're born worse and less productive than you're suppost to be since your not fully developped. Actully premature might be a better term come to thing about it. This is very bad for our future since thats the next step for us. Its also bad for them since its giving them tons of problems since we wanna get high...

This creates a cycle, we go to the 4th step too early, then the next and the next. It is very very bad for the universe. One life cycle gets fucked up which is like billions and billions of years (I think :tongue:). These being said other things like how to help out our world and explained other things but I dont really remeber too well and the most important message was to not do DXM anymore and to spread their message, which I haven't really been doing the best job of till now. I said I liked them and wanted to talk to them again but they said not to for the ultimate good. So I haven't done it since then but you think it might not be a bad idea to do so? Or theres other ways to go about it? Now that I think about it it can be done w/ other substances or w/o substances but I'm just spreading the message.

Note: They mostly didn't use words so these idea have been translated into English by me. Also I'm sorry for not making this post's voice more serious but my mood just was more lax so I left it that way, and sorry about spelling, I did alright making it English, sorta. :cool:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder