Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelocalgeorge
Stranger
Takin' a shit while shrooming?
    #1501803 - 04/28/03 06:43 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Would taking a shit while tripping get rid of the trip at all?

Cheers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: localgeorge]
    #1501806 - 04/28/03 06:44 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Uhh, I dont think so, I dont see how it possibly could.
Funny, today I was wondering what it would be like shitting and tripping :tongue:

Offlinethe spiral
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: DailyPot]
    #1501844 - 04/28/03 07:02 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

it's relieving that's for sure!

--------------------

"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism." - Carl Sagan

OfflineB(O)uddha
I'm supposed togive a fuck?

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: the spiral]
    #1501858 - 04/28/03 07:06 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I'm with harry_manback, the one and only shit i've taken while tripping was fucking awesome, the relief and subsequent shower (which is also lots of fun while tripping) re-energized me and made the rest of my trip even better!  :grin:

--------------------
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
-Buddha

Offlinetrypyamine
    #1501913 - 04/28/03 07:27 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Have you ever been so scared on a trip that you actually shit in your pants? Im talking about full logs. Now thats a bad trip.

OfflineMike Elium
.the Mycelium

Loc: on the edge
    #1502317 - 04/28/03 09:04 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

No, it won't "get rid of" it, but it might be the most fascinating shit you ever took.

--------------------
your inside is out, and your outside is in.

Edited by Mike Elium (04/28/03 09:07 PM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: Mike Elium]
    #1502422 - 04/28/03 09:28 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

no, dude.... and it looks like it doesn't matter because that shroom chocolate you got didn't work right?

anyway, I've taken a crap while tripping and it sure was relieving, but I was all grossed-out when I was wiping heheh and I spent a longer time than usual in there.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: Strumpling]
    #1502726 - 04/28/03 10:34 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Lol...one time when my friend and I were tripping hard on the shrooms he was taking a dump and yelled for me to get him more TP, without thinking i walked into the bathroom with more TP seeing him totally naked, which both laughed for a second, then I left.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

InvisibleTrippinSLIM
Cosmonaut

#1502764 - 04/28/03 10:48 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I always shit AFTER i eat mushrooms......yeah.

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: TrippinSLIM]
    #1502807 - 04/28/03 11:09 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

A friend of mine was having a bad trip, & had to shit so bad he went into a shitty port-a-potty because we were camping. It was pitch black & someone opened the door while he was shitting because he didn't lock it. hehe

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#1502833 - 04/28/03 11:18 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Sometimes the most amusing times I have on a trip is sitting on the shitter. My bathroom has a lot of geometric shapes and cool bright colors on the walls an shower curtain. It's really hard to sit sitll cause so many things are moving at once. Sometimes I just turn out the lights cause it's too much to take.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: djd586]
    #1503028 - 04/29/03 12:33 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i've never thought about it till now, i've never had to take a shit while tripping.

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1503248 - 04/29/03 02:26 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I try to take as many shits as I can before embarking on a trip. Usually because I'm outdoors at camping, and taking a shit in a smelly long drop is no fun in the dark. But, at home, no worries! I've only shat once on a trip though, and it was weird. The bowel movements confused me, and I wasn't sure what I was doing. It's like I know I need to take a shit, but my body isn't in sync with my brain, so it takes a bit longer than usual to manage to shit. And at times you're more interested in the pattern on the tiles that are morphing, and then you forget why you were sitting on the toilet for a brief second.
And no, it doesn't kill a trip. It's just strange.

Offlineasdfghjkl
    #1503515 - 04/29/03 05:26 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Cheers

Yes..

Whatever you do, DON'T take a shit...

No matter HOW much it may hurt...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1504040 - 04/29/03 11:02 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Taking a shit while tripping is incredibly dangerous. You are actually shitting your brain.

Hold it in otherwise you could experience long term consequences.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: Xlea321]
    #1504092 - 04/29/03 11:17 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

^^^

knows what he's talking about.

--------------------

Offlinegreenhaze
one toke overthe line

Loc: the severed garden
Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: Revelation]
    #1505082 - 04/29/03 03:58 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

that's some funny....shit..;)

Offlinejarby
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: greenhaze]
    #1505572 - 04/29/03 06:17 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Having read this post I've come to an agreement with myself that the word shit is hilarious when used in casual sentences.

OfflineTrAnCyNuGz
Stranger

Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: jarby]
    #1505631 - 04/29/03 06:33 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

When I was in Hawaii about a month ago, I was at the  Polynesian Cultural Center and had just got done eating a light dinner, and my friend and I popped a Motorola X pill. 30 minz in my friend's pill had kicked in. 45 minz gone by for me, and still no effect. Well I had to take a huge shit, so my friend went in the bathroom while I was crapping. The bathroom was REALLY clean, and the walls were bright as fuck. I remember while shitting, hearing my friend telling me how weird the walls look. Other peeps in there prolly thought he was crazy. Well anyway, when I walked outta the stall, my roll kicked in. I noticed how trippy looking the white walls were with all the fluorescent lighting.

While we were washing our hands, my friend reached for a paper towel, and a fucking gecko jumped out and ran up the wall. Was some crazy shit to see rolling!

The Night show was awesome to see rolling. The crazy fire dancers, the beautiful multi-color lighted waterfall, and especially the really hot hula dancer that was shaking her ass like no other! She was wearing this white dress, and she was the only one out there glowing. I don't know if it was the drugs or what, but my friend saw it too. Ahhh good times :cool:   

Offlineoccollegeboi
MushroomSpaceGod
Male User Gallery

#14471269 - 05/18/11 01:08 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

NO DUDE!! Taking a shit (or TRYING to take a shit) while tripping is a fucking TRIP in and of itself!! Never shit while shrooming, although the day after I always have a good morning shit. I think shrooms probably have, like...fiber...cus they always come out real visible and all at once and real smooth like you just ate a shit ton of granola. haha, anyway, PLEASE READ ON!

Since LSD is a "uterine contractor" it sorta gives you that weird (not a bad feeling, just a little weird) feeling in your lower abdomen, which is probably the lower intestines contracting. This might feel like you have to take a shit, but it really doesn't mean that. Anyway, I remember a couple times I've taken a shit (or tried taking a shit) on LSD, NEVER shrooms, but LSD.

The first time, I took 2 good hits. Had to take a shit. I was in a friend's apartment. Took what seemed like FOREVER for the shit to come out, but was just 2 little rocks of poop. ANYWAY...as I'm sitting there for what seems like FOREVER, just in my own little world, I start staring at the corner of the bathroom where the floor and two walls meet. There is a buildup of little hairs and dust, just something that happens to everyone's bathroom if they haven't swept for about a month or two. So these little hairs start turning into DIFFERENT COLORED GEOMETRIC SHAPES AND MOVING ALL ABOUT!!!! In my head I was thinking "holy shit this is raaaaadd!!!" I was in a whole other world in that bathroom. I really wanted to just stand right up, get out, and tell my friends to come in and show them my hallucination, but then it dawned on me, umm, I have my pants down, that would be embarrassing. But when I got my pants back up I did go out and tell them about it. They were like, woah! LIttle fucking hairs turning into shapes and colors and shit! The shapes kind of looked like elongated versions of these shapes: the shape that the hairs turned into in my hallucination.

The last time and only other time, my best friend and I were on 2 hits of the same batch of acid at a public park. NOBODY was there that day. We both felt like we had to take a shit, probably due to LSD's "uterine contracting" properties. I don't even think we even ended up pooping at all, but we were in the bathroom talking to each other, trying to shit, and just talking about how much of a trip it is trying to take a shit on LSD. Mind you, NOBODY was there that day, so we were able to talk about it quite openly. We were in another world in that bathroom.

I guess you just sit down and you get lost in your thoughts and your visuals.

Edited by occollegeboi (05/18/11 01:26 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom