Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleatomicshaman
puppet master
Trans-female User Gallery

Loc: germany Flag
mammallaria leuthyi rootstock is looking sick
    #15030993 - 09/05/11 03:14 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

guttentagen arigato , i had this poor bitch in low quality soil and made the mistake of watering her lightly.
now the lush green rootstock is taking on the appearance of a brown paper bag.
is this rot or something else going on ?
i have since put it in a much better soil mix and thrown her in my little greenhouse but i fear its all too late ?
should i de graft the scion or cut the rootstock above the brown death ?
help me save this from appearing in mostly harmless's dead thread .
:thanx:

--------------------
I only do legal drugs like alcohol , tobacco and valium so fuck off and die :goat:

:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePoC
Relax
Male User Gallery

Re: mammallaria leuthyi rootstock is looking sick [Re: atomicshaman]
    #15032715 - 09/05/11 01:12 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Not sure how to advise you on this one.  Looks like it is rotten a bit towards the base but it looks as if it may be from under watering.  Hylocereus is a water-loving kind of plant and it looks very shriveled in that picture.  Another possibility is that it was watered when its roots were broken/not healed.  At this point I wouldn't degraft the scion yet but would inspect the stock to see if I felt good about leaving it on there and changing environmental/cultural conditions and if not I'd just cut the stock above the rot.  Unfortunately once you cut the stock you will know whether you were right to do so or not - sometimes it just looks worse than it actually is.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder