Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Your thoughts on this experience? [Re: Hygrocybe]
    #15029688 - 09/04/11 07:44 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

imo ego death is an essential part of psychedelics, you learned alot jay, although you might feel mind-fucked scared, apprehensive now
but in time you will realize that what you experienced was your mind/ego
fighting trying to hold onto reality as you knew it, it was a fail safe instinctively trying to hold onto the thick skin of social conditioning you have built up since birth, you are now reborn. :cheers:

Another mindless cliche.  What did Jay learn again from this moment?  Cue the key words of ego, social conditioning, reborn, blah blah blah.  Jay, think for yourself.  What can that experience possibly do for you?  Yes it felt like the defining moment of your life, in the whole fucking universe.  All of time was waiting for that moment to arrive, I get its pure power.  But that's all it is - Monstrous fucking mental fury and then its done like a sail with no wind - gone.  Learn something from that?!  Go read a book and learn something instead of flirting with mental illness and asking the screwballs how they became even screwier.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomhunterNJ
Is it 4:20...yet?
Male

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Your thoughts on this experience? [Re: joemolloy]
    #15029854 - 09/04/11 08:29 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Another mindless cliche.  What did Jay learn again from this moment?  Cue the key words of ego, social conditioning, reborn, blah blah blah.  Jay, think for yourself.  What can that experience possibly do for you?  Yes it felt like the defining moment of your life, in the whole fucking universe.  All of time was waiting for that moment to arrive, I get its pure power.  But that's all it is - Monstrous fucking mental fury and then its done like a sail with no wind - gone.  Learn something from that?!  Go read a book and learn something instead of flirting with mental illness and asking the screwballs how they became even screwier.

This is coming from a kid whos addicted to psychedelic drugs. Didn't you learn anything from all that i told you. Your opinion is meaningless and unwanted, your ideas are bias and skewed, And your obvious not worthy of experiencing bruma, or a true godhead, this is why you got fucked sideways by psychedelics, because its absolute knowledge and pure enlightenment. You obviously lack self control and mental constitution, this is the reason why you and so many others relapse into denial and insanity because your minds are full of ego, and cannot let go and accept. Like i said before you need to do some soul searching joemolloy

--------------------

"Their are substances on this earth that shed social conditioning and reveal to mankind the truth we've all been searching for"

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Your thoughts on this experience? [Re: ShroomhunterNJ]
    #15029871 - 09/04/11 08:35 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, what can Jay learn from the experience?  You got all bluster but not a whisper of substance.  I've felt everything these drugs have to offer.  Met God, became God, experienced the Big Bang, been to the heavens of every major religion, experienced textbook Buddhist enlightenment.  You know what it got me?  Nothing.  Because it was nothing, except a strange type of dream.  If that were the extent of it, I'd be happy.  But the experience also slowly steals your ability to critically think, to rationalize, and to make sound judgments.  This happens after the trips end and with continued use, it further erodes.

Call me a dick or an asshole or weak or damaged or whatever, but that's my experience and perhaps it may be yours one day too.  Either way, I share it proudly.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflineShroomhunterNJ
Male

#15029969 - 09/04/11 09:02 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Yeah, what can Jay learn from the experience?  You got all bluster but not a whisper of substance.  I've felt everything these drugs have to offer.  Met God, became God, experienced the Big Bang, been to the heavens of every major religion, experienced textbook Buddhist enlightenment.  You know what it got me?  Nothing.  Because it was nothing, except a strange type of dream.  If that were the extent of it, I'd be happy.  But the experience also slowly steals your ability to critically think, to rationalize, and to make sound judgments.  This happens after the trips end and with continued use, it further erodes.

Call me a dick or an asshole or weak or damaged or whatever, but that's my experience and perhaps it may be yours one day too.  Either way, I share it proudly.

I believe your entitled to your ideas, opinions and judgments about psychedelics, do i believe they hold any substance? or offer any useful insight? NO lol. I believe your recounts about these substances are misplaced, and are blinded by ego, and impossibly invaluable experiances. Your a hypocrite, you spout off about your personal insanity(which i believe is just a faze your going through)and try to make reason out of other peoples experiances, And offer nothing but a perspective based off of an objective personal recount from your own mental lockbox, filled with insanity, and textbook substance abuse, from a recovering addict, who's credibility is as good as a straight edge 12 year old and offer ABSOLUTELY nothing of sense or value. I suggest you give up because you will lose your arguments against me time and time again. give up sonny  :fishsmack:

--------------------

"Their are substances on this earth that shed social conditioning and reveal to mankind the truth we've all been searching for"

OfflinejayfromtheSE
A simple fool.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia, Melbourne. Flag
    #15030017 - 09/04/11 09:12 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'm going to have to agree with "ShroomhunterNJ" on this one, sorry joemolly.

At the very least I'm glad I to have had that trip (:

--------------------
I dreamed I was a butterfly, floatting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder; Am I a man who dreamed of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Your thoughts on this experience? [Re: jayfromtheSE]
    #15030157 - 09/04/11 09:35 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Joe is mentally ill an is using psychedelics as his scape goat. The Shroomery has been immeasurable better since I started to ignore him, and that was only this morning. I highly recommend it, he's a gimmick and there's really no point trying to talk with him.

It's the same old boring broken record, over and over and over and over....

Offlineskippyluvs
Always

Loc: Urth aka earth aka # 1 pi...
Re: Your thoughts on this experience? [Re: Azure Essence]
    #15030196 - 09/04/11 09:42 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Azure Essence said:
Joe is mentally ill an is using psychedelics as his scape goat. The Shroomery has been immeasurable better since I started to ignore him, and that was only this morning. I highly recommend it, he's a gimmick and there's really no point trying to talk with him.

:pipesmoke: :thumbup:

OfflineShroomhunterNJ
Male

Re: Your thoughts on this experience? [Re: skippyluvs]
    #15030204 - 09/04/11 09:43 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:abbie:

--------------------

OfflineVsnares.Zappa
bend over

#15030288 - 09/04/11 09:58 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:oldthread:

Offlinerustygrape
the great perhaps
Female User Gallery

Re: Your thoughts on this experience? [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #15030500 - 09/04/11 10:32 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

psilocybinjunkie said:
The weird dreamlike state, of delusional fury, typically occurs with large doses (6+ grams)...

To relate, my first two trips was at the level of intensity that has been described - losing complete connection to reality, motor skills, loss of identity etc. and delirious behavior. Both trips from an 1/8th of shrooms, the first consumed by chewing and the second time ground shrooms soaked in OJ. I've come to find out I'm VERY sensitive to shrooms, and only need a little to get me going. So for me to take a full eighth of potent shrooms, is to get me completely wacked out my brains.

Basically you're just laying there in a completely different world and you don't even have a foot grounded in the mundane reality anymore. The only thing that is real is your mind, and the current reality being lived in it. These experiences are unique to everyone (mine was centered around evolution and made up memories of myself) and are difficult to explain. There was no perception of thoughts that occurred momentarily before, and no connection of events. Sort of like amnesia. You weren't even in a human body it seemed like, just a ball of consciousness going crazy.

Unfortunately for me I was in this state (later catatonic) until I "woke up" from the trip, which in itself is a little bit of a shock to the user because you're slapped into normal reality after hours and hours in a completely alienated inner world of reality. You're finally able to think in the normal sense and wonder, "What the fuck just happened? Where the fuck was I for the last few hours?" It's basically blacking out during a party and waking up to find yourself realizing you had blacked out.

Edited by rustygrape (09/04/11 10:34 PM)

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
    #15030822 - 09/05/11 12:13 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

So if this should happen to me again, how should I approach the situation besides staying calm...
Was a first time I was left with literally no motor skills on a psychedelic and I was panicking.

You won't die.

:peace:PS

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
Re: Your thoughts on this experience? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #15030939 - 09/05/11 02:36 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

psychedelic experience is like when dams are broken down in a river. All the blocked bits, the blocked energies, are suddenly allowed to flow in a flux.

So the outter is the inner the inner is the outer. BOTH real.

But what I mean is that when we block ourselves, and the culture imposes this on blacking on us, what happens is that the world becomes a world of dams, and radioactive waste, and oppressive abuse of animals and peoples and insects, and we posison the water, and so on. So sacred plants, fungi, cacti, brews , substances are for the encouragement in ecstatic dynamic experience to realize this, and because of this enlightenment, when we 'come down'--because everything flows and has climaxes and relaxations--we integrate these deeper insights into how we live on planet Earth, with others, in 'ordinary' day to day life, in relationship.

Edited by zzripz (09/05/11 02:39 AM)

OfflinejayfromtheSE
A simple fool.
Male User Gallery
Re: Your thoughts on this experience? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #15031012 - 09/05/11 03:29 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

So if this should happen to me again, how should I approach the situation besides staying calm...
Was a first time I was left with literally no motor skills on a psychedelic and I was panicking.

You won't die.

:peace:PS

Dying was never on my mind. I understand full well that I wont die I may just have a discomforting experience until my trip is over.

--------------------
I dreamed I was a butterfly, floatting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder; Am I a man who dreamed of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man?

Edited by jayfromtheSE (09/05/11 03:29 AM)

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#15031182 - 09/05/11 06:11 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I believe your recounts about these substances are misplaced, and are blinded by ego

Blinded by ego?  What's an ego?  An imaginary name given to an imaginary concept created by psychologists and fellow travelers.  Ego.  Real original, shroomhunter.  Maybe I'm blinded by my soul too.  Anymore magical applications?  Blinded by my ego = Critical thought applied to the psychedelic experience.  Fear it, hate it.  Do you have any original ideas in your head, or do you just blindly follow the pack?

Quote:

Your a hypocrite, you spout off about your personal insanity(which i believe is just a faze your going through)and try to make reason out of other peoples experiances, And offer nothing but a perspective based off of an objective personal recount from your own mental lockbox, filled with insanity, and textbook substance abuse, from a recovering addict, who's credibility is as good as a straight edge 12 year old and offer ABSOLUTELY nothing of sense or value

I'm my own harshest critic.  A drug addict?  Nah.  My drug use is actually pretty sporadic.  Filled with insanity?  I don't fit the criteria for any textbook mental illness.  So your ad hominem attacks fail which leaves your whole argument embarrassingly flaccid.  Actually that's all your argument is. 

What did Jay learn?  Jay learned you hate JoeMolloy and you are too inarticulate to create a coherent argument so instead you bash the messenger not the message.  Ah, shroomhunter, go finish your homework and maybe one day you'll be half as smart as me when I was in junior high school.

Jay, notice no one on this thread can tell you what to do with the experience.  All they can do is make vague platitudes about how special or transformative, or how magical it was?  Most of them get their ideas from psychedelic literature written by fanatic nutjob authors.  They are smart enough to deny the bullshit of religion, but not smart enough to realize they're swallowing another pack of lies when getting into the myths and lore of these drugs.  Jay, you got realllly fucking high.  I'd say your experience was a warning, not a gift.

I'm a dick.  But I ain't stupid.

--------------------

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#15031233 - 09/05/11 06:47 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

skippyluvs said:
Quote:

Azure Essence said:

My favorite insult of all is that I am mentally ill.  If I took the same amount of drugs but my opinion on psychedelics was positive and my posts reflected thoughts that promoted the virtues of these drugs, then I would be sane, right?  I'd be a card carrying member of the flock.

But because I reject the myth and lore of these drugs, I am insane.

Splendid deduction, doc.

--------------------

OfflinejayfromtheSE
A simple fool.
Male User Gallery
    #15031342 - 09/05/11 07:28 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Quote:

I believe your recounts about these substances are misplaced, and are blinded by ego

Blinded by ego?  What's an ego?  An imaginary name given to an imaginary concept created by psychologists and fellow travelers.  Ego.  Real original, shroomhunter.  Maybe I'm blinded by my soul too.  Anymore magical applications?  Blinded by my ego = Critical thought applied to the psychedelic experience.  Fear it, hate it.  Do you have any original ideas in your head, or do you just blindly follow the pack?

Quote:

Your a hypocrite, you spout off about your personal insanity(which i believe is just a faze your going through)and try to make reason out of other peoples experiances, And offer nothing but a perspective based off of an objective personal recount from your own mental lockbox, filled with insanity, and textbook substance abuse, from a recovering addict, who's credibility is as good as a straight edge 12 year old and offer ABSOLUTELY nothing of sense or value

I'm my own harshest critic.  A drug addict?  Nah.  My drug use is actually pretty sporadic.  Filled with insanity?  I don't fit the criteria for any textbook mental illness.  So your ad hominem attacks fail which leaves your whole argument embarrassingly flaccid.  Actually that's all your argument is. 

What did Jay learn?  Jay learned you hate JoeMolloy and you are too inarticulate to create a coherent argument so instead you bash the messenger not the message.  Ah, shroomhunter, go finish your homework and maybe one day you'll be half as smart as me when I was in junior high school.

Jay, notice no one on this thread can tell you what to do with the experience.  All they can do is make vague platitudes about how special or transformative, or how magical it was?  Most of them get their ideas from psychedelic literature written by fanatic nutjob authors.  They are smart enough to deny the bullshit of religion, but not smart enough to realize they're swallowing another pack of lies when getting into the myths and lore of these drugs.  Jay, you got realllly fucking high.  I'd say your experience was a warning, not a gift.

I'm a dick.  But I ain't stupid.

From merely observing your posts and literally contributing nothing to fuel this argument which some how I was dragged into, your stance is really offensive and seems like you're hurt by said statements.
With that said, please take no offense as I'm just merely stating what I see.

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Quote:

skippyluvs said:
Quote:

Azure Essence said:

My favorite insult of all is that I am mentally ill.  If I took the same amount of drugs but my opinion on psychedelics was positive and my posts reflected thoughts that promoted the virtues of these drugs, then I would be sane, right?  I'd be a card carrying member of the flock.

But because I reject the myth and lore of these drugs, I am insane.

Splendid deduction, doc.

To the contrary, you rejecting such claims would make you more 'sane' than most people on these boards, in societies eyes anyway.

--------------------

Offlineskippyluvs
Always

Loc: Urth aka earth aka # 1 pi...
    #15031431 - 09/05/11 07:57 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

jayfromtheSE said:
To the contrary, you rejecting such claims would make you more 'sane' than most people on these boards, in societies eyes anyway.

Edited by skippyluvs (09/05/11 07:58 AM)

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#15031766 - 09/05/11 09:47 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

skippyluvs said:
Quote:

jayfromtheSE said:

Where is your bread buttered?  You live outside society?  Is it not important to navigate society with a clear and rational mind?  Do you grow your own food, manufacture your own computer and MP3 files, create your own electricity?  What kind of pussy is available for those who reject society?  This makes me laugh.  As if society is the problem.  Get a clue all societies are the same, its about access to resources in the jungle or in the city, ancient or modern.  Go live like a monk if resources don't matter.  Or take these drugs and imagine you're getting smart if resources don't matter. 

Yeah, fuck society.  Ha.  Another original idea.  Free thinkers, alright.  Western society makes it possible for you to live the life of a king with a bit of effort.  I'd prefer myself accepted in modern society than as a follower of the psychedelic religion.

--------------------

OfflinejayfromtheSE
A simple fool.
Male User Gallery
    #15031873 - 09/05/11 10:14 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Quote:

skippyluvs said:
Quote:

jayfromtheSE said:

Where is your bread buttered?  You live outside society?  Is it not important to navigate society with a clear and rational mind?  Do you grow your own food, manufacture your own computer and MP3 files, create your own electricity?  What kind of pussy is available for those who reject society?  This makes me laugh.  As if society is the problem.  Get a clue all societies are the same, its about access to resources in the jungle or in the city, ancient or modern.  Go live like a monk if resources don't matter.  Or take these drugs and imagine you're getting smart if resources don't matter. 

Yeah, fuck society.  Ha.  Another original idea.  Free thinkers, alright.  Western society makes it possible for you to live the life of a king with a bit of effort.  I'd prefer myself accepted in modern society than as a follower of the psychedelic religion.

I just think you're a shit troll.

--------------------

Edited by jayfromtheSE (09/05/11 10:15 AM)

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#15031889 - 09/05/11 10:18 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I've said it before when called a troll.

Quote:

Troll?  Imagine someone seriously believed the ideas I spew?  It'd blow your fucking mind.  Boom.  You'd have to find something else to believe in.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom