Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
Did a"BALL" attack the World Trade Centre on 9/11?!
    #15026830 - 09/04/11 11:34 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Please take a look at this video, and let me know if you can deconstruct what he is claiming here.

Which is?

He is claiming to prove that instead of a plane going into the south tower of the WTC it was a "BALL", and using TV trickery the perpetrators used CGI to superimpose the shape of a plane over the ball, though the shape of the ball can still be witnessed.

Previously this extra bulge of the plane was said by some to seriously question the Official Conspiracy Theory (OCT), and that the "pod", seen under the plane, proved these were not regular passenger airlines, however this "ball" explanation seems to expose the real source of this 'pod' as being some kind of secret advanced remote-controlled drone with the plane computationally fashioned around it. Have a look at this video (in two parts) and let us know what you think:

Mysterious Ball Object Seen Flying Over WTC on 9/11 Part 1 - New Uncovered Footage

PART 2

Edited by zzripz (09/04/11 06:13 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
Re: Did "BALLS" attack the World Trade Centre on 9/11?! [Re: zzripz] * 1
    #15027325 - 09/04/11 01:52 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Did "BALLS" attack the World Trade Centre on 9/11?! [Re: zzripz]
    #15027592 - 09/04/11 02:39 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

This is not meant to be a joke?

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

#15027826 - 09/04/11 03:18 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Apart from the offical conspiracy theroy (jet fuel+office gubbins makes steel melt "duh pancake theroy") being wrong, why do the details of how the towers getting blown up matter?

In other false flag attacks that have been done (Reichstag fire, Gulf of Tonkin, USS Liberty) I don't think the mechanics of the false flag is as important as the repurcussions of each event. Fortunatly with the USS Liberty it didn't result in America attacking Egypt on behalf of Israel that did attack the unarmed communications ship (if that's not a blatant act of war, nothing is) but the other two gave their respective governments an excuse to start wars.

Germany didn't just invade Poland. They staged false flag attacks on their own army, saying "it was a cowardly Polish attack, we have a right to defend ourselves!" then rolled in with their tanks against some horse drawn cannons from the turn of the century, a vastly outnumbered airforce (with what little that could evacuating to England, where some of the bravest pilots of the war on either front fought) and a people totally overwhelmed by Germany's invasion that was planned months in advance.

Sounds like history repeating itself. I'd like to say it's common knowledge that Royal marines, along with US forces were stationed in Uzbekistan in 2000, and were building up prior to 2001. 9/11 happens, and suddenly we're at war (and still at war. Well, not war. Because war would suggest two sides fighting each other. Rather than some trained killers guarding opium fields to flood the world market with cheap smack) with Afghanistan, because most of the hijackers and the boogieman in chief, Osama bin Laden, are from Saudi Arabia. So we gotta attack Afghanistan.

But it's not common knowledge. I bet a lot of you will read this and go bullshit. You could just search for "us/uk troop deployment, uzbekistan 2000", "nazi false flag attacks poland" "reichstag fire communists" "USS Liberty" "false flag" "US Marines guarding opium fields". You could. Or you could say I'm full of shit. I know which one is easier.

--------------------
Wiccan_Seeker said:
slide down a pole than with your legs spread and using your pussy as a brake. Ask the fire department :imslow:

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Did "BALLS" attack the World Trade Centre on 9/11?! [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #15027952 - 09/04/11 03:36 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

what has all of that to do with the questions being asked in this thread?

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Did "BALLS" attack the World Trade Centre on 9/11?! [Re: zzripz] * 1
    #15028044 - 09/04/11 03:54 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I love this theory.

Plus balls are funny.

Balls...

Heheh

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinewood_stones
Sapling
 User Gallery

Loc: Puget Sound
    #15028484 - 09/04/11 05:22 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

These videos could have well of been doctored.

How the towers were brought down, whether or not it was classic controlled demolition methods, neo-controlled demolition methods, or Free-Energy Alien technology laser Ball methods, is not as important as the policies enacted in their wake.

In Other words, If you zoom out on the events of that day, you realize that the mechanics of the building failures are by far outweighed by the actions taken by our rouge government.

In even simpler terms:  All this orb, free energy, spacer laser talk, makes anyone who is truly interested in the events of that day seem like a retard for even considering these notions.

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

#15028698 - 09/04/11 06:10 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

wood_stones said:
These videos could have well of been doctored.

ahhhh first serious reply! Of course they have been doctored. Thats what he is saying. He is claiming TV trickery BY the real perpetrators.

Quote:

How the towers were brought down, whether or not it was classic controlled demolition methods, neo-controlled demolition methods, or Free-Energy Alien technology laser Ball methods, is not as important as the policies enacted in their wake.

Thats according to YOU not me and others! When a crime is being investigated you look at ALL of it, not just its outcome. If I am trying to solve a serial murder case I will want to know who did; how they did it; and what happened after.

Quote:

In Other words, If you zoom out on the events of that day, you realize that the mechanics of the building failures are by far outweighed by the actions taken by our rouge government.

HOW can you not be intrigued by the "balls" is beyond me.

Quote:

In even simpler terms:  All this orb, free energy, spacer laser talk, makes anyone who is truly interested in the events of that day seem like a retard for even considering these notions.

So you look around like a fwitened likkle sheeple worryin what the neaighbours will say? INSTEAD of trying to work out the video above boldly, and not givin a fuck what others think or say.

Edited by zzripz (09/04/11 06:11 PM)

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #15029045 - 09/04/11 07:11 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

They did use an awful reproduction of the video and it is much more blurred than the original.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineElectric Rainbow
Stranger
Male

#15029100 - 09/04/11 07:20 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I was especially intrigued by the part in the first video where he compares the 2 videos and shows they are actually the same.

Don't know about the ball theory though. It needs a lot more evidence than a 20-minute video. You need to do a lot of assuming...

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1M
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Did a"BALL" attack the World Trade Centre on 9/11?! [Re: zzripz]
    #15030760 - 09/05/11 01:29 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

so this guys claim is that every piece of video footage was faked except the
one from the fox news helicopter, all the tapes made by individuals were
faked, all the eyewitness reports of the plane hitting the second tower

and all of his claims based on a video that has been debunked

InvisiblePrisoner#1M
 User Gallery

Re: Did "BALLS" attack the World Trade Centre on 9/11?! [Re: Electric Rainbow]
    #15030766 - 09/05/11 01:32 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Electric Rainbow said:
I was especially intrigued by the part in the first video where he compares the 2 videos and shows they are actually the same.

he doesnt show them to be the same, he claims they are the same and as
evidence he draws a line across the flat edge of the building's roof

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Did "BALLS" attack the World Trade Centre on 9/11?! [Re: Rose]
    #15030907 - 09/05/11 04:12 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:
They did use an awful reproduction of the video and it is much more blurred than the original.

Which video are you referring to? Who is 'they'? And where IS the 'original' of the video you are referring to?

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Did a"BALL" attack the World Trade Centre on 9/11?! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15030912 - 09/05/11 04:16 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
so this guys claim is that every piece of video footage was faked except the
one from the fox news helicopter, all the tapes made by individuals were
faked, all the eyewitness reports of the plane hitting the second tower

and all of his claims based on a video that has been debunked

Which video has been debunked. Show me the evidence where it has been debunked please? That would be a good start.

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Did "BALLS" attack the World Trade Centre on 9/11?! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15030973 - 09/05/11 05:01 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Electric Rainbow said:

he doesnt show them to be the same, he claims they are the same and as
evidence he draws a line across the flat edge of the building's roof

When you look at both those shots of the towers the perspective seems the same doesn't it? You see the same portion of the roof etc.

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

#15031145 - 09/05/11 07:39 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:
what has all of that to do with the questions being asked in this thread?

My point is, the repurcussions are more important than the details.

like JFK being assassinated for printing money rather than asking for a loan from the "federal" reserve (what have they got in reserve? They reserve the right to buy up all US citizens birth certificates and use it as security on their paper money?

I don't need to know exactly what bullet was used, or what rifle, or what wind speed was like in those days. I do need to know the details like it being an impossible shot, it not being possible to fire as many bullets in the said time from the book depository, how the view from the window is barred lest tourists go "this is a fucking impossible shot!"

I just think what's more important is how the fed has bankrupted america and the black hole of debt is dragging down every other "post industrial" country with it, whilst all manner of psychological warfare makes people argue amongst themselves and bombards them with propoganda about greening and how "there's too many people!" (or, useless eaters as they refer to us)

--------------------
Wiccan_Seeker said:
slide down a pole than with your legs spread and using your pussy as a brake. Ask the fire department :imslow:

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

#15031229 - 09/05/11 08:45 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

so start your own thread about that and stop hijacking mine?

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#15031469 - 09/05/11 10:13 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

How do you account for the THOUSANDS of witnesses and hundreds of people that caught the second plane impact the WTC?

And then there was the french film crew doing a documentary on fire fighters that caught the first plane.

I've seen all the footage, looks like passenger jets to me.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Re: Did "BALLS" attack the World Trade Centre on 9/11?! [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #15031657 - 09/05/11 11:13 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

WakeboardrB said:
How do you account for the THOUSANDS of witnesses and hundreds of people that caught the second plane impact the WTC?

I wonder why it is people cannot for now focus on what is being presented in the OP? IF you presume other stuff you cannot concentrate properly on THIS can you. Though I will reflect on other stuff you say though not to de-rail the main inquiry. Its complex enough

Quote:

And then there was the french film crew doing a documentary on fire fighters that caught the first plane.

Don't you think that their presence was a bit too good to be true, like all the other coincidences?
IF you were perps who wanted to create a good propaganda base for your story wouldn't you want a Naudet brothers in the right places at the right time? ...?
Deconstructing the Naudets' propaganda film
Look---when you checkout the [url=
]"CO-INCIDENCES" of 9/11[/url] AND you take them in your stride as normal, well you might as well go the whole hog and believe in faeries---which I actually do. But dont play the debunker-role is what i am saying. But like I say i dont want it to become a 'deconstructing the Naudet brothers thread. This is specifically about those videos and IF there is some kind of weird "ball" or not.

Quote:

I've seen all the footage, looks like passenger jets to me.

So explain how even experienced pilots question--after seeing footage of the 'planes'-- that they were passenger planes, plus you also have witnesses that say they didn't think they were.
But if you dont mind again, IF you insist on dismissing the evidence of the videos in the OP because you presume 'they were passenger planes' then you are not LOOKING at the evidence---you are dismissing it because of a preconceived notion that it cannot be because of the sceanrio you demand it was. I am asking you about those vidoes specifically. I realize the guy is saying that he believes a plane was superimposed over a ball, but that would be TV trickery right? It doesn't follow there was no plane. We are looking at THESE videos and what they may mean if his analysis is true. Can you debunk it? He is showing perspwectives, trajectories, angles, etc. CAn you debunk this and if so I am interested to look at that. I am asking questions not trying to demand you believe what he says.

Edited by zzripz (09/05/11 11:17 AM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1M
 User Gallery

Re: Did a"BALL" attack the World Trade Centre on 9/11?! [Re: zzripz]
    #15031660 - 09/05/11 11:13 AM (5 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:
Which video has been debunked. Show me the evidence where it has been debunked please? That would be a good start.

I'm sorry... what?

you want me to do what you refuse

the electrical engineer is using the work of someone elses work, rehashing
what others have claimed in order to get his 15 minutes of fame, the debunked
video is september clues

but even though you dont reciprocate with presenting evidence or corroboration, I'll handle this in the manner you would

september clues debunked
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12871557#12871557

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Conspiracies and Cover-ups