Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
Pathological Liars
    #1502315 - 04/28/03 09:04 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

So there's this girl, S. I really feel a connection with her, I can remember the first time I set eyes on her. I knew there was something about her, and that she's exactly my type. Yeah, I know, heard that a million times before.

So we get to talking and I find out how easy it is for me to talk to her, a connection. We agree on so many things and have shit in common. Etc.

Same old story, she had a boyfriend. Until recently. She took me aside and told me about it. She also started with the lies. I'm chums with her friend, aka chum. She starts saying how chum is obsessed over me and was trying to set me up with her. A while later I talked it out with chum and found she honestly didn't like me.

But that's just the begining of lies, I've found out so many instances of lying. At times, there appears to be no reason at all behind the lies. I can always figure out that she is lying (I'm perceptive i guess) but never why she's doing it. Chum sees it too.

So today I was talking to her. We start talking about her ex, and I handled it really well. She starts up with the lies. She was saying how chum was in love with S's ex. Later on I go to the chum and talk to her about it. She denies it, and says S was the one talkin bout dat shit. Oh haha, she was also tellin me how she's bi and kissed chum that nite. :grin:  :grin:

I'm starting to think that if I go for it I'll just put myself through shit. But, of course I have conflicting feelings cuz I am really attracted to this girl, and not just physically.

Any of you have experiences with pathological liars or how to deal with them? Or why they are that way?

Sorry this post was so long.     

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
Re: Pathological Liars [Re: ArmFromTheAbyss]
    #1502453 - 04/28/03 09:34 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

with out honesty, there can be no trust
without trust, there can be no love

JEALOUSY WILL DRIVE YOU MMMMAAAAAADDDDD!

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

OfflineI_Fart_Blue
Stranger

Loc: SItting on the Group W Be...
    #1502471 - 04/28/03 09:37 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Stay away. Stay faaaaaaaaaar away.

--------------------
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind. I do not know which makes a man more conservative-to know nothing but the present, or nothing but the past." -John Maynard Keynes

Offlinecupid
Trust noone

Re: Pathological Liars [Re: I_Fart_Blue]
    #1502681 - 04/28/03 10:23 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I am NOT a LIAR

--------------------
Final last words... What's this button do ?

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #1502897 - 04/28/03 11:48 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

If you feel the need to date a pathological liar, you should examine yourself first. Why do you feel a need to subject yourself to pain? Sounds like you have some issues of your own.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
Re: Pathological Liars [Re: bert]
    #1504257 - 04/29/03 12:04 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Does she only lie with regards to 'chum' or does she lie about other things too?

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
Re: Pathological Liars [Re: Edame]
    #1504649 - 04/29/03 01:51 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Does she only lie with regards to 'chum' or does she lie about other things too?

Other things.

I might confront her about it. Or say something next time I can catch her in the act. I'll take a buffer day/s and see how it goes.

I'm just curious if anybody here has delt with chicks like this, and can elaborate on their experiences.

Oh well, there's a billion+ women out there. And a good deal are probably better than this one...

--------------------

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #1504682 - 04/29/03 02:05 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

A fairly good female friend of mine is a pathological liar. She is very nice most of the time and cheerful, but there is clearly something 'not right' with her. She will lie about anything for no reason at all. I'd suggest you move on, difficult as that may be. Good luck.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds