Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNoMo
journeyman
Is this a good setting for my first trip
    #1493539 - 04/25/03 02:11 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

ok..tommorow night im going to expeirance my first REAL trip, but it is the second time i have eaten shrooms. I have an eighth and im going to consume it all. Now im asking if this is a good location to do it

At the beach, at night, sleeping in a tent, with a boombox playing Darkside of the moon...is it just me..or is this going to kickass :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemud420
Re: Is this a good setting for my first trip [Re: NoMo]
    #1493679 - 04/25/03 02:55 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

its going to kick ass

OfflineNoMo
journeyman
Re: Is this a good setting for my first trip [Re: mud420]
    #1493699 - 04/25/03 03:08 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

yep, i think it will kickass too. and if i cant get the shrooms(i should be able to) i got around a half oz of very very good pot, and my ever trusty JesusBong

Offlinejoe0985
drifter

Loc: in the middle of the US
    #1493748 - 04/25/03 03:30 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

sounds like ur in for a fun time

--------------------
"Reality is but a serotonin induced hallucinogen"

Offlinefleshofgods
SpiritualVisionary
Loc: In a daze . . .
Re: Is this a good setting for my first trip [Re: joe0985]
    #1494117 - 04/25/03 06:17 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

do0d . . . a beach, moonlight, water. I hope you are taking a lady friend because gettin some booty will be in order. Sex on shrooms has always been great for the do0d

--------------------
Holler!

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
    #1495532 - 04/26/03 10:00 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

yeah should make for a good time... just be carefull cos an 8th can be a lot more intense that you picture

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
Re: Is this a good setting for my first trip [Re: shroomizzy]
    #1497195 - 04/27/03 12:50 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds good. Any other trippers gonna be w/you?

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: Is this a good setting for my first trip [Re: KackleDude]
    #1497452 - 04/27/03 07:39 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i believe that if you could find a female friend you would be very very cool. But even you can't have a baby next to you it's not a big deal! The solo trips can be very enlightening!
have fun friend

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1497484 - 04/27/03 08:22 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Just make sure your tent is very secure, and you're gonna have a fucking blast! :grin: Don't forget extra batteries and a flashlight. 

OfflineNoMo
journeyman
Re: Is this a good setting for my first trip [Re: Sheepish]
    #1498531 - 04/27/03 06:05 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

It happened...my second trip, and the most intense trip of my life

Basically..the beach we were staying at..well..we didnt have clearance to be there, but we snuck in, and made it throughout the night without anyone knowing. I had the shrooms, but decided to wait till around just near sunrise to take them..cuz it was very dark and spooky at the beach..and we had no tent(2 sheets, we ended up sleeping on pool chairs) I slept for maybe 2 hours..and that was induced by some hella good pot. So we wake up, and teh sky is a magnificent Greenish-Pinkish..I wake up my friend and tell him im going to take the shrooms right now...so i got my eight out and began to munch, the taste was a little bad but i was chewing them with coca-cola so it wasnt that bad. I got them all down alright, 15 minutes went by and nothing much was happening..the sun was really close to appearing and i was feeling alright, but not much different..just my mind tricking me. The second the sun rose, it was amazing..i think that moment right there with the natural Euphoria, kickstarted my trip..i just looked at the sun it was so beutifull. It was Very Bright, and Dark Orange as it rose..the sky above it was pink and blue, and the moon was still out. Thats when my friend observed that it had hit me, by one simple phrase i said(he was stoned, but not on shrooms)

"Set the Controls For The Heart Of The Sun"

this is somethine me and him say alot when we are feeling great, it is from a pink floyd song..right after i said that i started laughing hystericaly and just layed back and looked at the sky. This is when i definintly knew it was kicking in. It felt like i was part of the sand and i was blowing around throughout the beach, it was really intense..and looking at that sky was breathtaking. Then i stood up, and had my first hallucination..ive heard people say they have seen Gnomes or Leprechauns on shrooms..and i swear to god, i thought all the fucking seaguls walking around were fucking gnomes, i started yelling and flipping out..like i was un-intelligible. I started chasing them around, and telling them to get the fuck off my beach. Finnally i chased some away, but they periodically came back. I sat down adn looked at my friend and his eyes looked like they were runny eggs. Then i went into some mad-man tirade..I made some speech..i dont remember what it was, but my friend told me that i was talking about how we had to start an organization to kill all the fucking sea-mammals...:/

Overall...it was fucjking kickass!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! definintly a great time!

Offlinepoobah
journeyman
    #1500187 - 04/28/03 08:43 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

dude, that sounds so cool!
congrats

OfflineJuice7
Spiritualist!!!
Re: Is this a good setting for my first trip [Re: poobah]
    #1500981 - 04/28/03 02:38 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

very jealous ; )

OfflineNoMo
journeyman
Re: Is this a good setting for my first trip [Re: Juice7]
    #1501769 - 04/28/03 06:31 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

id like to hear if more people thought my trip was great...cuz i thought it was fucking amaaaaaazing

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1501787 - 04/28/03 06:37 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

well yeah dude it sounds great... the problem is not many people like talking about such fantastic trips because its hard to describe it without lessening the WOWness of the experience...... You'll start to notice if you stick with shrooms that the experience is truely inexpressible (at least with modern language).

So you can say it was amazing and awesome and incredible and unbelievable and absurd and astounding and crazy and weird and wild and fun but you must admit that ALL those words still don't express the feeling you had.. Also, it was YOUR trip, not anybody else's so I don't think anybody else is going to get TOO excited over your trip :wink: - sounds like you had a blast though - we'll see you around on these forums more, no?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineBillowz
Fellow Shaman
Re: Is this a good setting for my first trip [Re: Strumpling]
    #1502088 - 04/28/03 08:09 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

well yeah dude it sounds great... the problem is not many people like talking about such fantastic trips because its hard to describe it without lessening the WOWness of the experience...... You'll start to notice if you stick with shrooms that the experience is truely inexpressible (at least with modern language).

No shit eh? I've had some of these trips myself and I just couldn't write a report because it wouldn't do the trip justice. lol...

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Is this a good setting for my first trip [Re: Billowz]
    #1502472 - 04/28/03 09:37 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

but that doesn't stop us from trying occasionally, and I certainly admire those who can get close to capturing the intensity and WOWness through simple WORDS.... hehe people writing trip-reports are like modern poets or somethin :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.

Offlinetooky
ol' smokeyglazed eyes

#1503582 - 04/29/03 06:51 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

> people writing trip-reports are like modern poets or somethin

I dunno about modern, i bet you'll find plenty of poems that are basically trip reports going back a loooooong, loooong way :wink:

--------------------
--
"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."

- Terry Pratchett, Jingo, 1997

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Re: Is this a good setting for my first trip [Re: tooky]
    #1503964 - 04/29/03 10:35 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

yeah heh I thought about that right after I posted :wink:

--------------------

OfflineNoMo
journeyman
    #1505385 - 04/29/03 05:20 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

It is truly hard to describe in words, there is so much shit that happened other then that..i didnt just sit around adn look at seagulls and ramble, i did so much shit thought that its nearly impossible to write down

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag