Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMushMushi
Loc: Canada
weird
    #1498341 - 04/27/03 04:38 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Yesterday, I ate some mushrooms.
I don`t have a scale, so I have no idea about the weight. (6-7 big mushrooms)
For an unknown reason, I started to panic (some familly shit going on).
It was a pain in the ass until I started to calm down... I tried to sleep, it was impossible...
A few hours later, I went to sleep (almost midnight)...
I don`t remember much of what happened, but I was trying to think about philosophy?!
I tried to sleep... I was very unconfortable; my stomach hurts like crazy, etc
Around 2 o`clock, I went on the balcony to breath fresh air. I looked around outside, everything looked like in a nightmare.
I started to be afraid, and went back to bed... There seemed to be a constant fight in my head.. one part of me wanted to sleep, but then i was flooded with random thoughts. Finally, I felt asleep. This morning, when I woke up, my stomach stil hurted a bit, I`m having difficulty concentrating, I`m very tense and afraid?!...
My question is: what the fuck just happened ?
Am I okay ?
:confused: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: weird [Re: MushMushi]
    #1498376 - 04/27/03 04:59 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Your alright. Your stress got magnified. It was a bad trip.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1499842 - 04/28/03 02:09 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

It is a possibility that the only problem is that you think there is a problem.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleMushMushi
Loc: Canada
Re: weird [Re: Strumpling]
    #1501826 - 04/28/03 06:53 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

i tripped before and never had such problems...
The trips were quite pleasant.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1502395 - 04/28/03 09:22 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Another possibility is that the War on Drugs is ruining your good time.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
    #1502438 - 04/28/03 09:31 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

>>i tripped before and never had such problems...The trips were quite pleasant.

Set and setting of both your environment externally, and more importantly, your internal/emotional stability all play a part in a trip. You're foolish to think that every trip is going to be the same as previous ones. Why do you think so many people like psychedelics? Cause the trips are always different and/or vary. You're dealing with your mind; changing it's neurochemistry and subjecting yourself to having to "go along on the ride" til it's over. Panic attacks, anxiety loops and fear are all common "traps" of a trip...and if you go into a trip with some unsettled emotions...they can be brought to the forefront.

Sounds like you just got stuck in a panic/anxiety loop. They can happen at any time...when you are aware that your trip is about to go "sour" you have the ability to simply change the direction of the trip...it's all in your head. Since this experience has upset you...take a brake from tripping for a while and work out the anxieties you need to work out through a sober state of mind.

Love & Light,

Boppity

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: weird [Re: Boppity604]
    #1503770 - 04/29/03 09:07 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

"i tripped before and never had such problems...The trips were quite pleasant."

I think everyone, no matter how strong your psyche, is going to have a "bad trip" sooner or later...I've never had one as bad as you describe, but I've been caught up in the whole worry mode before, and just general depression.

You'll calm down, I bet you feel fine when you wake up tomorrow. Give it a few weeks/months and if you feel up to taking the substance again, do so with a friend, eh?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order