Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBoldAsLove
Pokemon Master

Loc: Kanto Region
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: zzripz]
    #15042540 - 09/07/11 12:20 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zzripz said:
I am not trying to put-down the OP meditation technique. I actually like it--the honest way you desribe it, and I will try it :wink:

but just to say, I have noticed a theme with some people (and I am not saying it about OP) who seem to suggest that natural means are best the 'unnatural' means, and they mean taking psychedelics. But what about the vitamics we need. if I were to say one should try and produce vitamic D, or A, or the B vitamins, or C, what would you think...? No, the whole beauty is that Mother Earth provides these vitamins and minerals in vegetation, water, sunlight etc---this is all relationship, and so it is with psychoactive plants also.

That is true, but there is a flip side to this. Those who are able to achieve great insight through meditation alone, are able to integrate them more and they last longer. I mean, lots of people, me included, have very meaningful trips, only to forget about them soon after they pass. But the insights I have through meditation (while by no means great) do stick with me in my everyday life.

But then again, psychedelics are wonderful in that they allow anyone access to the beauty of those realizations and that aspect of the mind, plus they're just plain fun! They are great, in that it doesn't take incredible effort and attention. But they are a short cut, and as with any shortcut, you don't get the full picture. :2cents:

--------------------
DISCLAIMER: None of the ideas expressed above are actually mine. They are told to me by Luthor :alientransform: and Ferdinand :cigar:, the five inch tall space aliens who live under my desk. In return for these ideas, I have given them permission to eat any dust bunnies they may find under there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSky Walker
Vulture of Culture
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: Han Jeremy]
    #16018818 - 03/30/12 11:24 AM (12 years, 20 hours ago)

Sounds like a guide to fall into a deep state of sleep, in which case DMT may be released during REM sleep...

--------------------
The Power of Fungi

Mycoremediation

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: Macavity224]
    #16018844 - 03/30/12 11:33 AM (12 years, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

Macavity224 said:
Quote:

Azure Essence said:
Oh I dont at all, but meditati =/= psychedelic drug experience.

I agree completely, and it's unfortunate that a lot of people probably think that the point of meditation in general is to actually "trip."

See the "visual perceptions, eyes open" section: INTENSIVE INSIGHT MEDITATION: A PHENOMENOLOGICAL STUDY. Jack Kornfield

OfflineGuesstimate
Picklocker Of Consciousness
 User Gallery

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: s240779]
    #16022795 - 03/31/12 05:48 AM (12 years, 2 hours ago)

astral projection techniques and binural beats :wink:, DMT Release I dont know, higher reality yes

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: joemolloy]
    #16025152 - 03/31/12 05:06 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
am I the only here cracking up at my posts?

probably, your a fucking douche bag

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #16025479 - 03/31/12 06:27 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomopotamus said:
Quote:

joemolloy said:

Translation:  JoeMolloy doesn't believe that these drugs are magical, empowering, and spiritual.  That prick is pissing on my newfound religion.  Now let me get back to nonsensical and superstitious thinking of the most absurd order such as the link in my signature: History books begin a new: Modern day Mushroom & Alien research.

Now go back and talk to aliens with your mushroom telephone, genius.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: joemolloy]
    #16029557 - 04/01/12 02:42 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Quote:

Shroomopotamus said:
Quote:

joemolloy said:

Translation:  JoeMolloy doesn't believe that these drugs are magical, empowering, and spiritual.  That prick is pissing on my newfound religion.  Now let me get back to nonsensical and superstitious thinking of the most absurd order such as the link in my signature: History books begin a new: Modern day Mushroom & Alien research.

Now go back and talk to aliens with your mushroom telephone, genius.

:nowaitstopdammit:
thats not at all a translation of what i said.
what i said your your a fucking douche bag
every post ive ever seen from you, your just simply a douche.
:whatsthisohfuckyou:

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

Invisiblejellyfish

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #16029585 - 04/01/12 02:50 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Mediation has existed for a long time this is nothing new. And no matter how hard you try to ignore the real world, there's no n,n-DMT in your brain. I love how drug users have a propaganda machine of their own. Certain ideas like weed being harmless or DMT in the brain are excepted as facts just like the insanely retarded stories cops tell to kids. DMT is bullshit.

Offlineaperson444
Stranger

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: jellyfish]
    #16029602 - 04/01/12 02:53 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

DMT in the brain is indeed debated and not solid fact yet. Weed is actually pretty damn harmless, though not devoid of any physical or psychological harm. You can't just release DMT on command anyways. DMT is the byproduct of a catabolic pathway. It's not stored in special regions of the brain or anything generally.

InvisibleSobercolober
Tuft checker
 User Gallery

Loc: EU
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: aperson444]
    #16029701 - 04/01/12 03:16 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I have no idea if DMT is released during in meditation but it is a very powerful tool for humans to understand themselves. Without doubt equally as valuable as any psychedelic experience if one is willing to commit themselves for a while.

It's a wonderful thing really a place that not even your own superficial personality can tarnish, thats what makes it special, it's a place that is always a constant within and yet you would not know it was there unless you ventured. The parallels with ingestion of psychedelics are many.

So DMT in the brain is a load of garbage? Thats a bit of a bombshell after it has been preached like gospel for the last few years. Still we need to know the sources of information that say it is not the case as well as those whom purport it to be the case. Any links to scientific papers either way?

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: Sobercolober]
    #16029754 - 04/01/12 03:33 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Sobercolober said:
Still we need to know the sources of information that say it is not the case

Shulgin in Dirty Pictures.

Rick Strassman: Re: what are some of the worst psychedelic lie's?

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: aperson444]
    #16029838 - 04/01/12 03:52 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

DMT in the brain has been preached as gospel by the wishful, the misinformed and easily persuaded, and the deluded. However, studies have detected endogenous Bufotenin (5-HO-DMT) in urine specimens from individuals with psychiatric disorders.  This may tie in with the dude who paints cats.:nyan:

I think once the brain does a drug; it knows the path to get back to that state.
  That is what Richard Bandler (NLP founder) has found; and my experience and that of my girly bird back him up (listening to his hypnosis tape caused "drunkeness" and a "mushroom trip", respectively).  Perhaps this is a version of what's happening for some like the OP.

BTW: 

Joe Malloy; I laugh with and appreciate your posts; even when I disagree.  I loved looking at your yard-full of cacti also.  Your sharing your love/hate relationship with psychedelics is a necessary expression/message/opinion/experience that, I believe, is heard by those with ears to hear.

Blessings.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

OfflinePotito
Stranger
Loc: France Flag
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: flickedbic]
    #16031126 - 04/01/12 08:47 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

DMT is produced in our bodies, I don't see how anyone can question that. It is found in our blood, urine, feces, cerebrospinal fluid etc. and in the brain of rodents and other mammals, so why the hell would it not be in ours too? What we don't know is what part it plays, if any, that's where speculation starts.

OfflinePotito
Stranger
Loc: France Flag
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: Potito]
    #16033182 - 04/02/12 11:07 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

There's too much misinformation in this thread. DMT is in our brains, the pineal gland thing is pure speculation. Here is an excerpt from DMT: the spirit molecule by Rick Strassman.

Quote:

In 1965 a research team from Germany published a paper in the flagship British science journal Nature announcing that they had isolated DMT from human blood. In 1972 Nobel-prize winning scientist Julius Axelrod of the U.S. National Institutes of Health reported finding it in human brain tissue. Additional research showed that DMT could also be found in human urine and the cerebrospinal fluid bathing the brain. It was not long before scientists discovered the pathways, similar to those in lower animals, by which the human body made DMT. DMT thus became the first endogenous human psychedelic.

What I find really intriguing is that DMT was found to bind to the enigmatic sigma-1 receptors. It is possibly involved in some kind of regulatory function in the brain. Sigma ligands are being tested with promising results for curing depression and cancer, among other things. Those sigma receptors might mediate some kind of healing process that we don't know about. And perhaps many other things.
Here's a thread on BL about this:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/410139-DMT-Sigma-Receptor-Ligand?p=10174099

OfflineEnhance_Shammy
PsychedelicExplorer

Loc: Under a rock.
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: Potito]
    #16033218 - 04/02/12 11:17 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

i made a post named "I Can Experience Endogenous DMT Release!!!! " 4 years and 6 months ago. http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7459876/page/1

this is what i wrote:
"At least i think i can.

Ok some background story to this phenomana!!

About a month ago i was trying to meditate when i was going to sleep at around 3am. I was letting my body fall asleep while my mind is wide awake.I closed my eyes and layed strait on my back with arms to my side, very relaxed position. I felt as if my body was falling asleep but i was forcing my mind to stay awake. I was very relaxed and it felt good, like my whole body was ganing energy and i could feel it flowing through me. After what felt like a little over an hour i felt this fuzzy feeling starting to spread from my chest to all over my body (from the inside of the skin). I did not know what this was, so i stayed still. When this "fuzzy" feeling finally toke over all of my body i started to hear this high pitched sound, again i didnt know wtf this was. As teh sound slowly slowly got louder and louder the fuzzy feeling got stronger and stronger. This REALLY freaked me out!! The sound got louder and louder, so loud that if someone was sitting right next to me and tlaking i would not hear them. I could'nt take it anymore and i felt as if my ear drums are gonna explode, so i opened my eyes and sat up. Once i sat up the sound and the feeling stopped really fast. But it didnt stop liek RIGHT away it kinda winded down but after like 3 seconds i could not hear or feel anything. I turned around and looked at my clock that was sitting at the bed counter and it read 4:20

It was really wierd and i didnt know what it was. A few days later i read the chapters in DMT: The Spirit Molecule talking about the theories revolving around endogenous DMT release, and i read a little about the experience itself. I was VERY suprised when i read about day time melatonin and night time melatonin and how in between theres a possibility of DMT to be produced ( correct me if im wrong i might have missunderstoodthat part), and all this occurs between 4am and 5am, or something around those hours. Also in teh experience itself i read that the first effects of the drug is a high pitched sound, so again i was fuckign suprised!

I also remmber reading(not sure if in that DMT book or not) that the brain has some ability to extract all of the DMT in teh mind and dispose of it in matter of seconds, some special thing the brain thats built around the pineal glad.

I told my friend about this experience and i told him to try and let him body fall asleep while he keeps his mind awake, to see if he can also feel what i felt. The next day he told me that he felt a fuzzy feeling but it freaked him out so he got up to get a drink and then went to sleep.

About a week after my first experience i tried doing the same thing to see if i can reinact what happened to me a week before. I went to sleep around the same time and did teh same thing, a fuzzy feeling came on at some point but it was very weak and it left the body pretty fast(a min after it started). I wasent ready to face failer so i kept on staying awake with a body thats asleep. I was about to give up when suddenly i was struck with that high pitched sound again but this time it start off VERY VERY loud and it came on liek suddenly out of the silence. With this high pitched sound came on a scream, it sounded like a horror movie girl scream and it scared the shit out of me. It scared me so much that i opened my eyes and sat up and the sound was gone while my heart was pounding. It scared me so much that i stopped trying that night and went to sleep.

Fast forword another week. This time i wanted to try again to do this and not sit up when i hear the sound. I wanted to see if this is really DMT or wtf this is, so i decided the let the sound and the feeling engulf me and not give up and sit up and kill it. After like an hour and a half of being in the mind awake body asleep thing it started. Again i felt a rush comming from my chest and flowing through my body, the sound started and it was getting louder and louder. I kept telling myself to not give up and to see where this sound and feeling will take me. The sound got louder, the feeling got stronger and i was not gonna give up so easily. However the sound got SO loud that i actually thought i might go deaf from this shit because its soooo fuckign loud. The volume was like putting ur ear to a V12 engine and having someone blast that engine with some power. i mean it was really really reall loud. The only thing that bothered me was teh sound and not the feeling, the feeling was nice and warm and fuzzy. I had to give up because it started to freak me out, so i sat up. My heart was beating fast and i was taking in fast breaths. I turned around and saw that my clock read 4:46. I said to myself that that was enough for one night. So i went to sleep.

A little over a week ago i tried again. I went to sleep at around 2am. I positioned myself comfotably on the bed, and closed my eyes. after like 30 min i was still in that position, then i acidentally fell asleep. I had a very wired and lucid dream. I was on a beach with my sister and my friends and we saw like 30 genie lamps stuck in the sand, randomly scattered on the beach. My friend picked one up and rubbed it. A big blue genie came out and looked liek that genie from Aladin. I understood what this meant and i asked him that for my first wish i was a jet-ski(seeing how we are right next to the sea this was a good idea). Right after i asked this i found myself looking at myself from 3rd person view, kind of like in a computer game. I was all dressed in like this water suit(something like the jet-ski drivers wear) and i was on this jet-ski like 5 meters infront of where i was before(when asking for the first wish). i looked to the side and all of my friends not turned to random people and they were all on jet-skies. i started the motor and rode on this wave comign right at me, it sent me in teh air like 2 meters above teh sea and i came zooming down, crashing into the wave infront of me. I sank down waht seemed like 2-4 meters underwater(still looking at myself in 3rd person). Right when i crashed i woke up and suprise suprise the sound was there, it was like right when i crashed and woke up i came back to reality away from teh dream world and meanwhile the sound and feelign had already started to take over my body. This time it was extremly loud, louder then the time before. When i woke up i opened my eyes but i didnt see anyhting that was not normal. I sat up and this feeling went away. I went to take a piss and came back to sleep for the night.
After i fel asleep again i was in a very real and very lucid dream. I had full control of my body but somehow i didnt think i was in a dream. however this did not feel like any other dream i had, i mean it really felt "real". The dream was long so i wont go into details but i will say that at one point i was thinking to ask this guy something and after jsut lookign at him it was like he ansewred me or something but without words, it was wierd but helpful(i asked him if this girl that was next to him was his "girl" he replied no in some kind of telepathic way, so i was pleased and i reached over and started making out with her). The last things i remember in teh dream was soemthing along the lines of saving polar bears and i remmeber seeing some really mechanical animations it was hard to explain but the image is still in my head so i can prolly draw it.

I have never tried DMT so im not sure of the feelings. After these experiences started to happen i got really interested in DMT and it wont take long till ill try it (a month at the most).

I was wondering if any of you guys can comment on what i wrote, or share information if you heard this stuff happening before. Maby its not endogenous DMT, maby its somehting else, idk im not a doctor, but tell me what u guys think.

All of the stuff i experienced are real, im not bluffing you. This is the first time im telling these stories to anyone outside of my circle of good friends, so please dont mak me regret it.

I also recommend any of you guys to try this stuff and see if it works for you. My friend called me the other day tellign me that he heard a sound too but it freaked him out and he was too tired to "explore" it.

Also, sorry if i misspelled words my english is not that well.

P.S.
After the last experience had happen i am experienceing very "real" dreams everytime i go to sleep. and it seems that every night im having a lucid dream and i can remmeber all of it in details. "

"OK.

After weeks of trying to improve with the feeling i have i think i made drastic improvements!

I managed to experience the same feeling i had, a few times. At the beginning the sound got really loud and i went with it, then it slowly died out. However this one time i let it get louder and engulf me and then suddenly i felt this really strong pain across my chest. It was like i had this thick needles all stuck in my chest, and i had this feeling like my chest was ripping open (and it really hurt!).

A few nights ago i think i got out of body!! IT all started like this: i went to sleep trying to meditate and achieve the same state, however i fell asleep. I had some strange ass dream when suddenly i woke up! I heard the sound and felt this incredible energy in the tips of my fingers, i stretched my arm across the room (while lying down on the bed) and tried to somehow use that energy as kind of breaking my hand out of my physical body. FUCKING insane shit happens next. suddenly i felt like i was zooming at incredible speed from my bed to the living room, toke like 1sec. suddenly there was silence. I then found myself floating like 1 meter above the floor looking at my sisters cat (wanders sometimes during night time around the house). I looked at the cat and suddenly i zoomed right to the cat a few inches away from his face. I then tried touching the cat and i saw my hand grabbing the cat by its throat and holding him above the air. the cat made some fucked up looking face and i let go of him right away. He then ran into my sisters bed room and i followed, i then saw my sister lying in her bed sleeping. Only then the thought of me being out of body occurred to me, so i looked up to the window in the room and trying to fly through it to see the outside. Once i tried moving towards the window the effect died and i found myself suddenly back in my bed, thinking to myself WTF!

I don't know if i did manage to go out of body that night or if i fell asleep and dreamed this. When all this was happening it felt real, but every time i try to remember it it feels like the memory is a memory of a dream.

Anyways i keep trying to meditate and reach that same state that i was, but i keep falling asleep :frown:"

--------------------

Edited by Enhance_Shammy (04/02/12 11:52 AM)

InvisibleSobercolober
Tuft checker
 User Gallery

Loc: EU
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: Enhance_Shammy]
    #16033847 - 04/02/12 01:54 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Ok DMT is in the brain afterall, I am kind of glad. I mean there must be some serious chemical soup to come up with what we see everyday, DMT presnt does not surprise me in the least.

That oiled up arse is great.

Offlinelete
Stranger
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: Sobercolober]
    #18515156 - 07/05/13 09:07 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

why you need cientific proofs to believe in something?
best scientist say that they believe only in what they can prove, but they say also that anything that they can't poove its possibble, until someone proves the opposite.

Sitis ... i have been in the same place that you were... after a lot of tries of using pyschodelic drugs (only for fun at first) i realized that there was something else.. something beyond all that.. and then i stop watching all the paterns and illusions and visualizations ....i decided to go further.. and indeed.. there are other "dimenentions" or " levels" or whatever you wanna call it..
i feel very bad for how people answer to your post.. you are just giving a guide to "get to that place" without using drugs...
someone there asked.. why meditating if you can just smoke dmt and get to that place?..

i have tried dmt.. and it's amazing.. very visual... but it's the EASY way.. and such as in reality when you use the easy way for doing things you are loosing a lot of details in between.. if you go to buy food in your car probably won't see the same details in street or people that you will see if you go by walking..
.. meditation takes you to the whole process and absorving every detail.. and IT's FREE!

the thing it's... once you get to that "place" maybe you will want to come back at it.. maybe not.. maybe you just want drugs to have a good time.. and there's nothing wrong about that..  i'm just saying that drugs can be used for higher purposes..

Sitis keep transmiting the message.. don't worry for those who don't want to see.. but beware.. not everybody is ready to know certain things or not everybody wants to...

about dmt released in your brain.. i don't know the truth .. but ask yourselves why researches about it always are so problematic.. why autopsys show pineal glands covered with a layer of calcium or fluoride??.. why we have decided to keep our glands blind?? (or someone has decided for us.. telling us what to eat and what to drink or what toothpaste to use)

im running out of time...

thanks for reading and sorry for my wnglish.. i'm from a spanish speaking country.

Offlinestephenp
Stranger
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: 0rusnjos]
    #24861324 - 12/22/17 12:34 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

DMT comes from the Pineal gland and mixed with melatonin and serotonin when the body is in REM it shoots down to the base of the spinal cord mixing with the fluid that Makes the DMT that is how it works.... Its to regenerate the body when its downtime... The trick is you can hack it with BNB and going into wake up mode. This does have side effects hard time sleeping half the time. The other times it prevents you from having dreams you have to induce it yourself... I know this works as I have gotten blood work back that had trace amounts of this when having a yearly A1C test for my diabetes. The problem is we sometimes don't have enough to make it work well enough because the body then uses it as energy... This is why allot of people when they wake up they are all happy and hyper... But most doctors don't want people to find out that DMT is not bad for you at all its healthy to use.... I have activated allot of dormant areas of my mind from when all this crap started to happen... This ESP thing they keep on talking about its not a big deal, so you can learn to move shit with the hands without touching it. You can start to feel things from others without them saying a word and you can see things you normally can't. Jump into alternate realities, and raise all the senses to the highest level you can... But its nothing special, this doesn't make you smarter just the best version of yourself thats about it... Still I am only 10 years into this, But it is real tho that is the cool thing... If someone is out for a trip stick to the Drug thing, their is more to it then just what I said and it is good for others to do it really if they are out to get the most out of it... But use BNB focusing on the 3rd eye that is the only thing you need to start it and take your time because its not an instant thing don't bother with Yoga or meditation BNB is the only sure way to make it work.

Invisiblejellyfish

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: stephenp] * 1
    #24863375 - 12/23/17 08:18 AM (6 years, 3 months ago)

That's so cool! I didn't realize that the pineal gland shoots DMT into the base of the spine, because there is absolutely no evidence of that whatsoever and it makes no sense.

If you release DMT while you're sleeping, it's so nuts that when you are awoken abruptly you are suddenly not tripping in the slightest.

This is so cool. Explains why my dreams are so similar to a hyperspace blast off, what with the fractals and entities and everything!

I even hear the pineal gland can help you revive 4 year old threads as long as you are enlightened enough.

OfflineBillyPilgram
Stranger
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: Enhance_Shammy]
    #25150171 - 04/19/18 07:40 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Not being any expert on this stuff but after skimming through this thread I read several experiences / techniques of making the body release DMT that didn't seem to far fetched considering what the science and social communities know about DMT, different states of mind effecting the body (runner's high, meditation, drugs, life threatening moments, . . . ) and the fact that all emotions and thoughts are really chemical based.

Those couple of big write ups in this forum on 'steps to take' to make your body release DMT would, in my opinion would work to a certain degree.  Those 'steps to take' aren't set in stone, there are many variations of getting into deep meditative states that could produce enlightenment, inner wisdom or peace, and such.  Basically we are making our body produce chemicals to create these states of mind or emotion.  Think of Hindu gurus spending  day or more of fasting, meditation, deep breathing and other techniques to reach a religious state.  Think of Scream Therapy.  Think of effects of light and sensory deprivation.  Think of about what psycho medications really do. 

Isn't DMT called the 'Spirit Drug' for a reason?  It is called that because your body produces a lot of it at two distinct moments in your life.  Sometime around day 37 of your embryo days (search 'DMT Spirit Drug" to verify) and it is produced moments before you die.  Sometimes people don't die in those situations and have a near death experience which they review their life in a few seconds or they have a spiritual experience.  That is the body flooding them with DMT.  (I suspect most people outside this forum don't have a clue about what a DMT experience is so if they have a near death experience the can't compare or relate to a DMT experience.) 

Here is something totally weird and I think this is actually a group DMT experience.  Rajneeshpuram brainwashes crowd through . . . Disco Sex Guru cult
Tell me that is not a DMT release.  The experience of each individual is very traumatic.  Even a physically fit person who 'really got into it' would have to have some sort of emotionally draining an experience from all that sensory blasting.  Heavy duty hyper breathing followed by extreeme emotional release and physical activity followed by "Hoo Hoo"ing your heart out then sudden stillness and quiet.  Wow!! that has to be an experience!  Those people are having breakthroughs and don't know to call it that.

Would this be similar to what could be happening in tribal cultures' drumming and dancing religious ceremonies?

If you have the time, half way through the documentary 'Enter the Faun' with Gregg Mozgala his instructor leads him through an experience similar to the Guru's technique I posted above.  Gregg hyperventilated, did an extreme emotional release, and other similar actions and had a 'breakthrough'to where he actually became more in control of his cerebral palsy.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract