Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: joemolloy]
    #15024492 - 09/03/11 06:57 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Even consensus reality is relative to groups and tribes of people. Entire nations of people actually believe killing another who doesnt believe in your god will gaurentee you VIP status in heaven.

I used to believe in consensus reality, until I saw that no one really agrees on anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: Azure Essence]
    #15024500 - 09/03/11 06:58 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

How about the time and place where you currently reside?  Any sets of ideas help you survive in particular?  I wouldn't count the psychedelic mindset as functional at all.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Offlinethefloodbehind
Male

Loc: Nashville, TN
    #15024511 - 09/03/11 07:00 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Why do people always argue about the same old shit? It never gets anywhere. I just want to be everybody's friend. Is that so wrong?

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

#15024527 - 09/03/11 07:04 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
How about the time and place where you currently reside?  Any sets of ideas help you survive in particular?  I wouldn't count the psychedelic mindset as functional at all.

Survival really is a silly notion... as if... people believe if they eat right, dont smoke, do yoga and thank their neighbors, they'd never die...

Sure it's not 'survival functional' but neither is pizza, or music. We just enjoy it, knowing that the relative quality of life it offers is worth any 'negative' impact it may have on survival. We really and truely will just die anyways, sooner than we think.

Of course we'd need to get into the basic semantic assumptions we have behind 'survival' as well as the basic assumptions we both have about life and reality, and that is an entirely different conversation for another day.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: Azure Essence]
    #15024546 - 09/03/11 07:10 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

No, I understand you.  Maximize pleasure, minimize pain, life is just a series of weighted decisions based on our best hunches on what will result in the best outcome, whatever we think that might be.

But still, these drugs fuck that judgment up and distorts the whole game.  Eating away at your brain functions.

You know I got my memory back this past year, after I really slowed down from tripping.  I'm  a sharp guy, but I didn't realize how much this shit fucks you up until I took a few long breaks.

I don't give a fuck what the studies say, this stuff makes you retarded after a while.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#15024553 - 09/03/11 07:12 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

And it makes you forget what raw intelligence is because it disappears and suffocates behind the bullshit.

--------------------

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

#15024599 - 09/03/11 07:21 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

What about moderation? I've lost count of how many months it's been since I've tripped.... No idea when I even will again, may not even be this year

Quote:

joemolloy said:
No, I understand you.  Maximize pleasure, minimize pain, life is just a series of weighted decisions based on our best hunches on what will result in the best outcome, whatever we think that might be.

But still, these drugs fuck that judgment up and distorts the whole game.

Also, when you realize the whole 'game' is a sham anyways, it just doesnt seem that bad if you're not playing the game the way others like. It's like worrying about how good you play your 'go fish' hand, forgetting it's just a game for fun anyways, and stressing about the outcome, when it really has no impact on you outside of the game itself.

I think you're letting too much of the way you think things 'ought' to be inferfere with the way things just are.

But again, this has a lot to do with our 'basic assumptions' of things because really we're pleasantly debating from 2 entire seperate foundations of epistemological understanding.

It's like if I'm wearing red glasses, and you're wearing blue glasses, and we're trying to decide the colour of a green canvass. Of course I'm right, but of course you're right.

OfflineFungus-Amongus
Conciousness is Immortal
    #15024663 - 09/03/11 07:35 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:

But still, these drugs fuck that judgment up and distorts the whole game.  Eating away at your brain functions.

You know I got my memory back this past year, after I really slowed down from tripping.  I'm  a sharp guy, but I didn't realize how much this shit fucks you up until I took a few long breaks.

I don't give a fuck what the studies say, this stuff makes you retarded after a while.

You truly are ridiculous. First I have no idea what you are doing in this thread aside from amusing yourself and arguing with others. Also I love how people get mad at the OP for using his experience as "fact" and yet you use your own experience on making yourself crazy and retarded and trying to streamline it as "fact". Maybe for you bud but I believe and EXPERIENCE the exact opposite.

So please, if your vibes are going to be negative keep them to yourself. Just because you lost your marbles doesn't mean everyone else has, just because you believe in consensus reality and sound as if you just want to fit into the societal "norm", doesn't mean we all do. The only marbles I "lost" (got rid of) were the ones you still allow to make you crazy:

Quote:

joemolloy said:
I'll be dead and gone and future generations of losers will be reading my shit and taking drugs and thinking they understand.  Sorry guys, its vacant.  Nothing there.  Not in religion, not in drugs, maybe in your family.  Love.  Hold on to it because its all that really matters I think.

This shit destroys.  Its illegal because its evil.  Yeah, the government is retarded, but what other reaction could a rational mind have to these drugs?

Sorry your brain is so vacant, hopefully love from your family (and friends?) will allow you to rekindle what's left. Any marbles you lost from psychedelics was self induced... I find psychedelics increase my marbles, makes them quite large if I do say so myself.

--------------------
Anything I say or do on here is all made up and fictitious. Any pictures I may have posted or thoughts and concerns I may have shared are not my own but those of others many years prior.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: Fungus-Amongus]
    #15024737 - 09/03/11 07:50 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Whatever marbles you got, hold onto them because these drugs will swipe them away and you'll be fucking smiling as you're being swindled.  Believe that shit.  Its wisdom and its rare.

--------------------

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#15024744 - 09/03/11 07:51 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

My smile wouldn't be so fucking crooked if I didn't indulge so often.

--------------------

OfflineAlyDrops
Stranger
Female
    #15024774 - 09/03/11 07:57 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

0rusnjos said:
It's been proven?  Do you have a source?

Not right this second (still on my phone, that's why I'm only posting every now and then) but it's not too hard to find, look it up. IIRC the easiest way they've isolated it was in urine, along with bufotenin (and maybe 5-MeO-DMT? can't remember on that one). However I think the current school of thought is that it exists as a byproduct of metabolism of tryptamine (same with bufotenin but of serotonin) and doesn't actually serve a significant purpose, at least not one that's been discovered. It was investigated as the currently unfound endogenous sigma ligand, but discarded because the amounts in the body weren't high enough to activate the receptor.

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: AlyDrops]
    #15024873 - 09/03/11 08:14 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:smile:I'm liking this thread.

Sun gazing might effect the Pineal gland towards decalcification and growth.

"HRM solar gazing"; be wise.  I love watching sunlight shining off water.

One (at least partial) remedy for dastardly water fluoridation?

Blessings.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (09/03/11 08:19 PM)

Invisibled0urd3n
Just call me "D"

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: flickedbic]
    #15024905 - 09/03/11 08:19 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I think you are describing sleep paralysis lol....hypnagogic state.

--------------------

Edited by d0urd3n (09/03/11 08:19 PM)

OfflineSitis
Stranger

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: airclay]
    #15024906 - 09/03/11 08:19 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I've done the extracts, but what I think is flying by here is it's very arrogant to say that the actual chemical being released in the body with this exact meditation technique is dmt when no one has anything more than theories about if it's even produced in the body at all. And with some reading you'll easily find that dmt is in a larger family of chemicals that produce similar effects combining that with the idea certain types of meditation can help you reach different altered states isn't far fetched at all, but again it's just arrogant and ignorant to demand people accept this as truth.

Hmmm I am the arrogant one? really? reread my thread..the whole thing, you will notice I never claimed it a fact. This is only based on my experience and knowledge of what I have been through using this practice. I state that if you don't like it that's fine, just be open minded. Its more arrogant when I have people getting raged over facts they can't prove themselves and telling me that I have never tried dmt even though I do on great occasions. I never yet forced this on anyone as a truth if anything its the other way around. I have people here complaining to me and telling me I'm wrong and forcing their beliefs on the subject. "demand people accept this as truth" you must be trippin because I haven't demanded anything. Please believe what you want. The information was optional no one is forcing you to read it. :makewar:

--------------------

Invisibled0urd3n
Just call me "D"

#15024912 - 09/03/11 08:21 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
And it makes you forget what raw intelligence is because it disappears and suffocates behind the bullshit.

Lol how much you been trippin bro? I think people take it too seriously expecting to find answers. Just watch the visuals and be amazed. Nothing more nothing less. Im a noob though. But I don't believe in the hippy bullshit.

--------------------

OfflineSitis
Stranger

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: d0urd3n]
    #15024922 - 09/03/11 08:23 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

d0urd3n said:
I think you are describing sleep paralysis lol....hypnagogic state.

Thats more towards Astral Projection I believe. It happens to me time to time when I try to project and I fall asleep. I wake up and can't move anything and I feel like im being abducted with weird noises in the background. truly odd..happened to me once when i was a kid and i experienced my first obe.

--------------------

Invisibled0urd3n
Just call me "D"

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: Sitis]
    #15024979 - 09/03/11 08:38 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah. Its odd stuff. But definately some truth to it. We'll probably never figure any of this out. But if it works then keep doin it I say.

--------------------

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Texas
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: Sitis]
    #15025164 - 09/03/11 09:12 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not against the idea of certain chemicals becoming more active in the brain with various meditation practices, but trying to claim which chemical it is and an exact procedure for it is :bsflag:
Quote:

Sitis said:

I've done the extracts, but what I think is flying by here is it's very arrogant to say that the actual chemical being released in the body with this exact meditation technique is dmt when no one has anything more than theories about if it's even produced in the body at all. And with some reading you'll easily find that dmt is in a larger family of chemicals that produce similar effects combining that with the idea certain types of meditation can help you reach different altered states isn't far fetched at all, but again it's just arrogant and ignorant to demand people accept this as truth.

Hmmm I am the arrogant one? really? reread my thread..the whole thing, you will notice I never claimed it a fact. This is only based on my experience and knowledge of what I have been through using this practice. I state that if you don't like it that's fine, just be open minded. Its more arrogant when I have people getting raged over facts they can't prove themselves and telling me that I have never tried dmt even though I do on great occasions. I never yet forced this on anyone as a truth if anything its the other way around. I have people here complaining to me and telling me I'm wrong and forcing their beliefs on the subject. "demand people accept this as truth" you must be trippin because I haven't demanded anything. Please believe what you want. The information was optional no one is forcing you to read it. :makewar:

you're stuck right around responding to tone.

--------------------
Give no fucks, take no orders, smash the prisons and the borders. Circle that A motherfucker!

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#15025192 - 09/03/11 09:15 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

One of the best posts I've seen in a while.  Airclay, I bet you can't make two slam dunks.

--------------------

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Texas
    #15025246 - 09/03/11 09:25 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

This is for the schizophrenia ideas (louis wain talk) earlier, much more interesting.

http://deoxy.org/annex/daytripr.htm

Quote:

CARPENTER, WILLIAM T; FINK, EDWARD B; NARASIMHACHARI, NEDATHUR; HIMWICH, HAROLD
A test of the transmethylation hypothesis in acute schizophrenic patients.
American Journal of Psychiatry; 1975 Oct Vol 132(10) 1067-1071
An investigation of 3 aspects of the transmethylation hypothesis found that 26 acutely schizophrenic patients were no more likely to have bufotenine or N,N-dimethyltryptamine present in urine or elevated serum indolethylamine N-methyltransferase activity than 10 normal controls. It is concluded that these are naturally occurring substances.

CHECKLEY, STUART A; ET AL
A longitudinal study of urinary excretion of N,N- dimethyltryptamine in psychotic patients.
British Journal of Psychiatry; 1980 Sep Vol 137 236-239
Ss were 9 patients who had schizophrenic and manic-depressive illnesses. The excretion of N,N,-dimethyltryptamine (DMT) was frequently raised in the Ss when they were psychotic but was usually normal when they had recovered. Rapid changes in the severity of illness or sudden switches from one mood state to another were not accompanied by changes in excretion of DMT. Findings contrast with the immediate hallucinogenic effects of an injection of DMT and suggest that the extracerebral production of DMT (as measured by its urinary excretion) does not provoke the experience of hallucinations in psychotic patients.

CORBETT, L; ET AL
Hallucinogenic N-methylated indolealkylamines in the cerebrospinal fluid of psychiatric and control populations.
British Journal of Psychiatry; 1978 Feb Vol 132 139-144
Studied the incidence and quantities of dimethyltryptamine and O-methyl-bufotenine in the cerebrospinal fluid of 50 patients with acute schizophrenic illnesses and in 34 surgical and 16 neurological controls. Results show that some schizophrenics had higher levels of both amines than did controls, although the differences in distribution did not reach statistical significance.

FAURBYE, ARILD; PIND, K
The presence of N-methylated and N-acetylated indole amines in the urine of schizophrenics and controls.
Foreign Psychiatry; 1973 Sum Vol. 2(2) 3-10
Used gas and thin-layer chromatography to test for the presence of 3 toxic amines in the urine of 4 female schizophrenics and 3 female nurses. The amines found in the urine of both groups were dimethyltryptamine, (DMT), bufotenine, and 5-methoxy-N,N- dimethyltryptamine (5-MODMT). These amines may, therefore, be regarded as normal metabolic products. It is noted that DMT can produce schizophreniform symptoms in humans. Data is presented suggesting that the effects of 5-MODMT are similar to those of DMT and that 5-MODMT may be a more potent drug. Difficulties in determining the specific amine content in urine are noted.

HELLER B; FISCHER E; SPATZ H
N,N-dimethyltryptamine like substance in rat brain.
Life Sciences; 1973 Aug Vol. 13(4) 313-316
Used bidimensional thin layer and gas chromatography with 10 male Wistar rats to demonstrate that rat brain contains 8 mg/g of a tertiary amine, very probably N,N-dimethyltryptamine. Pretreatment with nialamide did not modify the concentration of this substance in the brain.

RODNIGHT, R; ET AL
Urinary dimethyltryptamine and psychiatric symptomatology and classification.
Psychological Medicine; 1976 Nov Vol 6(4) 649-657
Studied the excretion of dimethyltryptamine (DMT) in 122 recently admitted psychiatric patients and 20 normal Ss. DMT was detected in the urine of 47% of those diagnosed by their psychiatrists as schizophrenic, 38% of those with other nonaffective psychoses, 13% of those with affective psychoses, 19% of those with neurotic and personality disorders, and 5% of the normal Ss. 99 of the patients were interviewed in a semistandardized fashion, and also categorized according to a variety of operational definitions of the psychoses. The operational definitions failed to reveal any group significantly more correlated with urinary DMT than did the hospital diagnosis of schizophrenia, but a discriminant function analysis of symptomatology could be used to define a group of 21 patients of whom 15 (71%) excreted detectable DMT. There was a general relationship between psychotic symptoms and urinary DMT, but specifically schizophrenic symptoms did not appear to be major determinants of DMT excretion.

SITARAM BR; MCLEOD WR
Observations on the metabolism of the psychotomimetic indolealkylamines: implications for future clinical studies.
Biol Psychiatry. 1990 Nov 15; 28(10): 841-8
Although the psychotomimetic indolealkylamines N,N-dimethyltryptamine, 5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine, and 5-hydroxy-N,N- dimethyltryptamine have been unequivocally identified in human body fluids, evidence relating their concentration to the presence of psychotic illness in humans remains controversial. A series of studies on the metabolism of the compounds in the rat have highlighted the rapidity and with which these are metabolized and renally excreted. The implications of our observation for the interpretation of past clinical studies and the design of future ones is discussed.

WYATT, R J,; ET AL
Gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric isotope dilution determination of N,N-dimethyltryptamine concentrations in normals and psychiatric patients.
Psychopharmacologia; 1973 Vol. 31(3) 265-270
Conducted a g as chromatographic-mass spectrometric determination of the plasma N,N-dimethyltryptamine concentration from 8 male and 3 female normals and 19 male and 10 female psychiatric patients (psychotically depressed, chronic and acute schizophrenics). Results show that within the limit of sensitivity of assay (.5-1.8 ng/ml of plasma), there was no difference among the Ss.

WYATT, RICHARD J,; ET AL
The dimethyltryptamine-forming enzyme in blood platelets: A study in monozygotic twins discordant for schizophrenia.
American Journal of Psychiatry; 1973 Dec Vol. 130(12) 1359-1361
Assayed samples of the nondialyzed platelets of 14 pairs of monozygotic twins discordant for schizophrenia for their ability to form enzymatically the hallucinogen dimethyltryptamine. The schizophrenic twins had higher mean levels of enzyme activity than their nonschizophrenic cotwins, whose mean level of enzyme activity was equal to that of 22 normal nontwin control Ss. This finding suggests that the higher levels of enzyme activity found in schizophrenics is produced by their environment and is not genetically determined.

WYATT, RICHARD J; SAAVEDRA, JUAN M; AXELROD, JULIUS
A dimethyltryptamine-forming enzyme in human blood.
American Journal of Psychiatry; 1973 Jul Vol. 130(7) 754-760
Conducted a test with 112 Ss, distributed among normal adults, alcoholic patients, psychotic depressives, and acute and chronic schizophrenics. An enzyme capable of forming the hallucinogen dimethyltryptamine was found in Ss' red blood cells, plasma, and platelets. Enzyme activity in red blood cells and plasma was not significantly different in psychiatric Ss from that in normals. Enzyme activity in platelets was higher in psychotic Ss than in nonpsychotics and was apparently related to the presence of a dialyzable inhibitor in the normal Ss.

ha, how's that malloy? It's time for $1 wells so I made it quick.

--------------------
Give no fucks, take no orders, smash the prisons and the borders. Circle that A motherfucker!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order