Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHan Jeremy
sense clarification technician
 User Gallery

Loc: the grass ain't greener, ...
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT from your brain [Re: AlyDrops]
    #15023859 - 09/03/11 05:16 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

AlyDrops said:
DMT is neither created in or released from your brain. That was a theory by Rick Strassman which he later retracted. If anything, it's probably created in your lungs, since that's where the proper enzymes are.

i have also heard theories of dmt being produced in the lungs and also in the intestine. i think more research will have to be done to determine where in the body it is produced. but as far as i know the human body does produce dmt,and by using certain techniques one can increase this. that's all i was trying to say.btw, alydrops, do you know why and what that rick strassman guy changed his theory to?

--------------------
:psychsplit: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::psychsplit:

Bodies in simultaneous movement, spontaneous in their structure, bind with the spirits of the yesteryear. Praise the gift, blend within the wind, and become one with the universe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline0rusnjos
To Phenethylamine and Beyond
Loc: Apart of Joe's Ego
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: airclay]
    #15023871 - 09/03/11 05:20 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

airclay said:
Quote:

0rusnjos said:
Louis Wain

the artist that paints cats?

Yeah, shits interesting.  I wanna deny that DMT is produced in the body, but his work begs me to differ.

--------------------
trip·ping (trpng)
verb.
                                                                  1. to be a sensible man, embodied by a fool, and presently at peace

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: joemolloy]
    #15023910 - 09/03/11 05:28 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Quote:

Azure Essence said:
Quote:

nooneman said:
If you think you can get a DMT trip by sitting cross legged with your eyes closed, then you've obviously never done DMT.

Haha yes, I one remember a debate where this kid asked why do LSD when you can get the EXACT same mental states with buddhist meditations.

I told him he was full of shit and just proved he'd never tried LSD before.

What's fucked up is that kids laughing at you as he counts his marbles and nothing is missing.

No, the fucked up part is that this kid is already BEYOND retarded, without drugs.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: Azure Essence]
    #15023926 - 09/03/11 05:30 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

ah, touche.  He still has more marbles than the whole lot of us though.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflineSitis
Stranger

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: nooneman]
    #15023986 - 09/03/11 05:39 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:
If you think you can get a DMT trip by sitting cross legged with your eyes closed, then you've obviously never done DMT.

Quote:

nooneman said:

Wow your smart, if you would of read my post you would see I never said to close your eyes and sit cross legged. It's actually the oposite. You must be blind or maybe you need to open your eyes and read it properly.  With this practice you must not close your eyes.

--------------------

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: Sitis]
    #15024009 - 09/03/11 05:43 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sitis said:
Quote:

nooneman said:

Quote:

nooneman said:

Wow your smart, if you would of read my post you would see I never said to close your eyes and sit cross legged. It's actually the oposite. You must be blind or maybe you need to open your eyes and read it properly.  With this practice you must not close your eyes.

The point is you've obviously never taken DMT. You can't replicate a DMT trip with anything natural. That's one of the reasons why DMT is so crazy, which you'd know, if you'd ever tried it before.

OfflineAlyDrops
Stranger
Female
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: 0rusnjos]
    #15024120 - 09/03/11 05:55 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Han Jeremy said:
Quote:

AlyDrops said:
DMT is neither created in or released from your brain. That was a theory by Rick Strassman which he later retracted. If anything, it's probably created in your lungs, since that's where the proper enzymes are.

i have also heard theories of dmt being produced in the lungs and also in the intestine. i think more research will have to be done to determine where in the body it is produced. but as far as i know the human body does produce dmt,and by using certain techniques one can increase this. that's all i was trying to say.btw, alydrops, do you know why and what that rick strassman guy changed his theory to?

I do not, sorry. I could look into it later when I'm by my computer and have some time, I'm on my phone right now.

Quote:

0rusnjos said:
Quote:

airclay said:
Quote:

0rusnjos said:
Louis Wain

Yeah, shits interesting.  I wanna deny that DMT is produced in the body, but his work begs me to differ.

Well it's been proven to be produced in the body, just not the brain.

Offline0rusnjos
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: AlyDrops]
    #15024168 - 09/03/11 06:06 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

It's been proven?  Do you have a source?

--------------------
trip·ping (trpng)
verb.

OfflineSitis
Stranger

#15024177 - 09/03/11 06:07 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

The point is you've obviously never taken DMT. You can't replicate a DMT trip with anything natural. That's one of the reasons why DMT is so crazy, which you'd know, if you'd ever tried it before.

Wow your realllly dumb. You ignored the fact that I said it had nothing to do with sitting down with your eyes closed because your supposed to keep them open. Then you tell me I have nevet tried it? Yes I done freebase crystals, and dmt acetate, as well as the dmt jelli shots with syrien rue seeds. So I have my experiences FYI. On another note you said you can't replicate dmt trip with anything natural? Ya okay I'm pretty sure mimosa hostilis is a natural..its obvious you don't know anything.

--------------------

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Texas
    #15024195 - 09/03/11 06:09 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

0rusnjos said:
Quote:

airclay said:
Quote:

0rusnjos said:
Louis Wain

It definitely resembles very tryptamine like visuals, but there are lots of various natural tryptamines that the body could produce, especially when given that dudes mental history, you have a very chemically different balanced brain than the "norm".

that sounds weird, I don't want to say he was chemically unbalanced cause who's to say his balance isn't better but it's not the same, obviously, given his schizophrenia and other mental maladies.

--------------------
Give no fucks, take no orders, smash the prisons and the borders. Circle that A motherfucker!

Invisiblenooneman
Male

#15024198 - 09/03/11 06:10 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sitis said:
Then you tell me I have nevet tried it? Yes I done freebase crystals, and dmt acetate, as well as the dmt jelli shots with syrien rue seeds. So I have my experiences FYI.

Nah, you haven't done that, no one who has done that would claim that you can get a DMT trip without DMT.

Edited by nooneman (09/03/11 06:12 PM)

InvisibleHan Jeremy
sense clarification technician
 User Gallery

Loc: the grass ain't greener, ...
    #15024204 - 09/03/11 06:10 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

although i have'nt seen evidence of levels of dmt being increased without ingesting a substance, it might be significant to point out that there are physiological changes brought on by our psychological state. when you get mad your adrenal glands release adrenaline. when you are happy your brain releases dopamine and endorphins. there are also people that have learned to control responses that are part of the autonomic nervous system. this was once thought to be impossible. my point is, that it may not be beyond the spectrum of possibility to intentionally increase a endogeneously produced chemical by purely psychological means. but, i have never seen any proof that this can be done for dmt without ingesting a precursor substance to dmt with a maoi to activate it.

--------------------
:psychsplit: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::amanita2: :dancingbear::psychsplit:

Bodies in simultaneous movement, spontaneous in their structure, bind with the spirits of the yesteryear. Praise the gift, blend within the wind, and become one with the universe.

Offline0rusnjos
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: airclay]
    #15024244 - 09/03/11 06:15 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

airclay said:
Quote:

0rusnjos said:
Quote:

airclay said:
Quote:

0rusnjos said:
Louis Wain

It definitely resembles very tryptamine like visuals, but there are lots of various natural tryptamines that the body could produce, especially when given that dudes mental history, you have a very chemically different balanced brain than the "norm".

that sounds weird, I don't want to say he was chemically unbalanced cause who's to say his balance isn't better but it's not the same, obviously, given his schizophrenia and other mental maladies.

What if schizophrenia was like an excess of DMT in ones body.  His paintings didn't get trippy until he began to have mental problems.  And if you look at the works especially the later ones...that's fucking hyperspace. 

But again that's just all bullshit and I have no scienctific evidence to back it up.  Like I said, I don't wanna believe it.

--------------------
trip·ping (trpng)
verb.

Invisiblenooneman
Male

#15024268 - 09/03/11 06:19 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

0rusnjos said:
What if schizophrenia was like an excess of DMT in ones body.

They actually tested that back in the 60s, unfortunately schitzophrenic people have the same amount of neurotransmitters in their body as everyone else.

MAO destroys any DMT in the body before it can interact with anything. That's why you can eat pounds of DMT with no effect if you don't have an MAOI.

If there was enough DMT produced in the body at any time to trip, then people would only need to take an MAOI to trip, but that's not the case. Lots of people are on very strong medically prescribed MAOIs, and they don't trip at all. The body cannot produce enough DMT to trip, and any tiny amount of DMT which is produced is instantly broken down by MAO.

Edited by nooneman (09/03/11 06:23 PM)

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #15024304 - 09/03/11 06:24 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

0rusnjos said:
Quote:

airclay said:

What if schizophrenia was like an excess of DMT in ones body.  His paintings didn't get trippy until he began to have mental problems.  And if you look at the works especially the later ones...that's fucking hyperspace. 

But again that's just all bullshit and I have no scienctific evidence to back it up.  Like I said, I don't wanna believe it.

that's pretty much what I was saying, sort of. what if schizophrenia could be explained as a flood of a range of natural trypatamines or even phenethylamines, maybe that could explain the variances in case. Yeah I don't have any solid reading to back these ideas up, just kinda wrapping my mind around the idea.

this is totally seperate from the op topic though, just a bad vibes from that, it doesn't sit right.

--------------------
Give no fucks, take no orders, smash the prisons and the borders. Circle that A motherfucker!

OfflineSitis
Stranger

#15024315 - 09/03/11 06:27 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:
Quote:

Sitis said:
Then you tell me I have nevet tried it? Yes I done freebase crystals, and dmt acetate, as well as the dmt jelli shots with syrien rue seeds. So I have my experiences FYI.

Nah, you haven't done that, no one who has done that would claim that you can get a DMT trip without DMT.

Well sorry to burst your bubble but I know a good handlfull who do and teach, but you wouldn't know that, because you don't think dmt can come from something natural like mimosa.  It's you who hasn't done it. Don't be mad, bad troll is bad.  Your raged.

You probably think it can only be made by man made chemicals when in reality dmt is more nature based in all ways. Why don't you do an extract using all natural ingrediants. It can be done to extract any akaloid. You probably don't believe me but its okay. Whatever helps you sleep at night :wink:

--------------------

Edited by Sitis (09/03/11 10:07 PM)

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: AlyDrops]
    #15024353 - 09/03/11 06:33 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I think once some one has experienced any drug their brain then knows how to re-create that state; at least if someone is skilled in Neuro Linguistic Programming or hypnosis enough to access and anchor those states.

This worked for Girlybird, giving her a little bit of an experience with the Little Ones via an audiotape of the NLP practicioner Richard Bandler.

Perhaps this is what is occuring in some form with this meditation?

Blessings.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: joemolloy]
    #15024386 - 09/03/11 06:37 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
ah, touche.  He still has more marbles than the whole lot of us though.

You assume there's a certain number of 'marbles' we SHOULD have? By who's standards? :shrug:

Invisibleairclay
Morbid and Wrong
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #15024430 - 09/03/11 06:43 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sitis said:
Quote:

nooneman said:
Quote:

Sitis said:

Well sorry to burst your bubble but I know a good handlfull who do and teach. There's a whole institute that does, but you wouldn't know that, because you don't think dmt can come from something natural like mimosa.  It's you who hasn't done it. Don't be mad, bad troll is bad.  Your raged.

You probably think it can only be made by man made chemicals when in reality dmt is more nature based in all ways. Why don't you do an extract using all natural ingrediants. It can be done to extract any akaloid. You probably don't believe me but its okay. Whatever helps you sleep at night :wink:

I've done the extracts, but what I think is flying by here is it's very arrogant to say that the actual chemical being released in the body with this exact meditation technique is dmt when no one has anything more than theories about if it's even produced in the body at all. And with some reading you'll easily find that dmt is in a larger family of chemicals that produce similar effects combining that with the idea certain types of meditation can help you reach different altered states isn't far fetched at all, but again it's just arrogant and ignorant to demand people accept this as truth.

--------------------

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: [TUTORIAL] How to release natural DMT [Re: Azure Essence]
    #15024432 - 09/03/11 06:43 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Those who successfully and happily navigate consensus reality?  Those marbles and in that amount, please?

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom