Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineoccollegeboi
MushroomSpaceGod
Male User Gallery

Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: Sheepish]
    #14471285 - 05/18/11 01:13 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry for the double post, but this is EXACTLY what it's like, and I laughed my ass off after reading this:

Quote:

Sheepish said:
I try to take as many shits as I can before embarking on a trip. Usually because I'm outdoors at camping, and taking a shit in a smelly long drop is no fun in the dark. But, at home, no worries! I've only shat once on a trip though, and it was weird. The bowel movements confused me, and I wasn't sure what I was doing. It's like I know I need to take a shit, but my body isn't in sync with my brain, so it takes a bit longer than usual to manage to shit. And at times you're more interested in the pattern on the tiles that are morphing, and then you forget why you were sitting on the toilet for a brief second.
And no, it doesn't kill a trip. It's just strange. 

You're just sitting there staring at the tiles (or in my case, hairs in the corner) and really more concerned about your hallucination. You know that you are trying to take a shit but the concept doesn't really get to you. Kind of like if you've tried using your cell phone while tripping. You know it's a phone, you know that you can use it to call people and do other shit, but you look at it and you're just like, "What the hell is this thing? Get it away from me." Like you know what it is but the concept is just confusing and hard to grasp.

You know, I'm really into 'cleansing' the body and all that weird hippy shit, perhaps I should just give myself an enema the day of my trip to prevent having to take a shit during so. And just to feel clean in general. Sorry, I know this is gross and TMI, but even though I'm skinny, my lower abdomen feels about 300 pounds lighter after I give myself an enema. lol!

This is completely separate topic, but one time I was on LSD, the trip felt a little weird, not a bad trip, but I just had a weird feeling. I felt that I was "holding on" to too much stuff in my life and that it would all go away if I just give myself an enema everyday and RELEASE (literally) everything in my body, which, in turn, would get rid of emotional baggage and anxieties that I'm holding onto and release toxins that have built up in the body and intestines and stuff. My best friend told me, "Um, I think you just have depression or anxiety and I think you just need to get it treated." I agreed with her and continued having a good trip. lol!

Edited by occollegeboi (05/18/11 01:19 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegabbaganchi
version 4.3
Male

Loc: Great Plains Flag
Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: occollegeboi]
    #14471323 - 05/18/11 01:24 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i retain my shitting prowess on up to 4 grams of shrumes. :awehigh: :poop: :congrats: usually it makes feel better/trip a bit harder. maybe its just the squeezing though

--------------------
:sanpedro: :peyote: :tripmolecule:

OfflineTripJunkie
Stranger
Male
Loc: Southern California
Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: gabbaganchi]
    #14471451 - 05/18/11 02:05 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

taking a shit while tripping is wierd....i always hallucinate that my dick is shrinking or something

--------------------

Offlinegnome respect
Gnomer
Male

Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: djd586]
    #14471560 - 05/18/11 02:41 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

djd586 said:
Sometimes the most amusing times I have on a trip is sitting on the shitter.  My bathroom has a lot of geometric shapes and cool bright colors on the walls an shower curtain.  It's really hard to sit sitll cause so many things are moving at once.  Sometimes I just turn out the lights cause it's too much to take.

this. i don't know why but some of the weirdest and most intense visuals i have had were in random bathrooms. could be because i always look into the mirror at myself to see how fucked up i look. and sometimes i just sit there for a while on the toilet until i realize that i don't have to poop, it was all in my head.

OfflineJoolz
Male

Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: gnome respect]
    #14471599 - 05/18/11 03:03 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I think the process of dropping your pants and sitting down jiggles your brain a bit. Every time I sit down to take a shit while tripping my visuals kick in a little harder.

Good laughs shitting on the shitter. :lol:

--------------------
Prohibition didn't work for God; Eve ate the fruit.

Invisible2shoes
The anti-agar
Male

Loc: Not in a SAB Flag
Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: Joolz]
    #14471737 - 05/18/11 04:31 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Never had the urge to deuce while tripping but have taken a leak kinda weird I forgot I was peeing due to getting caught up in the textures around me. Nothing funny happened I just don't know how long I had been standing in front of the toilet after I was done.

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: 2shoes]
    #14472259 - 05/18/11 09:24 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Some of my most memorable "scenes" from trips have been venturing into the bathroom, always to piss though. I've never had to shit on a trip so far.

The combination of bright lights, tiles, and the acoustics, as well as the piss hitting the water and the flush, and the sinks and staring into the mirrors.... Its an epic journey in there. 

I always start laughing as soon as I "accomplish" getting the piss into the bowl.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,500 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

OfflineThePhilosophizer
Musical Gear Head
 User Gallery

Loc: The Moon
Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: gornyhuy]
    #14472826 - 05/18/11 11:37 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Shat on a shroom trip last week (shat? shitted? took a shit? meh lol..). All I can say is that it was weird and way too long, yet somehow awesome and relieving. The carpet melted, the tiles were dancing, and I could not for the life of me believe that those noises were coming out of my behind...

And the next day, when I went to use the bathroom (sober this time :grin: ), I noticed that more than half of my TP was gone.

--------------------
:pinkshroom:  :regularshroom:  :mushroomgrow: :greenshroom: :stinkyshroom: :scaryshroom: :mushdance: :dancingshroom: :cubie:  :mushroom2:  :supershroom:      :muahaha:

<<<<<<<<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>>>>>

A game without challenges is boring. It is possible to live a happy optimistic life without being in denial about all the shit that goes on all around.
You just gotta get up and dance with the fire instead of moping about it. Be thankful for your problems.
Without them, your life would be a fucking bore.
But don't make it all about the problems. There are magnificent wonders in this world worth living for :wink:

OfflineUuWatti
Kalevala

Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: TripJunkie]
    #14483494 - 05/20/11 09:35 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TripJunkie said:
Quote:

TripJunkie said:
taking a shit while tripping is wierd....i always hallucinate that my dick is shrinking or something

I have also noticed that when tripping it seem shrunken..

OfflineDr.Knotts Pinning
Fungiphile
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Mental Ward
Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: UuWatti]
    #14483716 - 05/20/11 10:35 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

lol That brings up a funny trip memory
I was tripping with this chick for the first time together
I went to go take a leak and got caught in the bathroom lol
The toilet looked smaller then normal
So I'm in there saying damn ...it looks so small
Why is this thing so damn small...
Then I got to thinking ...oh man,this chick probably thinks I'm yelling about my dick lol.

--------------------
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must
Feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines
:mjk: :mjk1: :mjk2:

InvisibleBoozie
I like beer.
 User Gallery

Loc: :ↄo⅃
Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: trypyamine]
    #14484065 - 05/20/11 11:57 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

trypyamine said:
Have you ever been so scared on a trip that you actually shit in your pants? Im talking about full logs. Now thats a bad trip.

I don't know why, but this made me laugh. I think it was the "full logs" part. :laugh2:

--------------------
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Offlineguywiththegun
Shroom Chewer/Beer Brewer
Male User Gallery

Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: Boozie]
    #14484088 - 05/20/11 12:04 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Shitting while I trip shrooms is centering for me. I guess you could say it brings me down a level, keeps me from going too nuts. Every time I do it, it's towards the end of the trip (when it starts going south for me) and it's usually a single turd propelled forward at shotgun velocity. But damn, does it feel good.

--------------------
My Trade List        My Epic Trip Report        My Not-As-Epic Trip Report

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Takin' a shit while shrooming? [Re: localgeorge]
    #14484096 - 05/20/11 12:06 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

I hate shitting, but even more than that I hate the feeling of having shit inside of me. I would probably shit while tripping just to get rid of the feeling of having to shit but Id be pissed if it pinched off short that Id have to clean that up.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder