Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineToofpaste
Male User Gallery

Re: Any cops on the forum? [Re: Dr. No Clue]
    #15017457 - 09/02/11 12:42 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

When I lived in the Tampa area of Florida there were police officers dropping left and right. I was working unarmed night time security for a 550 unit apartment complex in the middle of the ghetto. It was dangerous and I had a gun pulled on me 2 separate occasions. I did the job for 7 months and honestly it wasn't that bad. I never hated on people for drugs. I would confiscate it and tell them not to do it outside anymore so I wouldn't have to take it away from them. Just common courtesy really. I would be a Fish & Game Warden if I didn't have a bad back, asthma, and drugs. I obey nearly ALL laws if you don't include drugs. I feel VERY strongly against theft or domestic abuse or any number of other crimes and I love the wilderness and agree it needs to be protected. Maybe I'm being silly but I don't think it's a half bad profession if you have your wits about you.

--------------------
My Trade List
Things I Want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJryan
The Thinker
Male

Re: Any cops on the forum? [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #15017570 - 09/02/11 01:08 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Interesting, what would anyone have to gain from skewing those results?  I mean a pay raise, but anyone in the position to skew those results would not also be in the position that would benefit from said skewing, if that makes any sense.

--------------------
Keep Questioning those belifes!

Offlinealiensexxx
creature teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: within
Re: Any cops on the forum? [Re: Toofpaste] * 1
    #15017574 - 09/02/11 01:08 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Fucks cops. They are racist and elitists. They kill, steal, and shit on the public. To me they are just another gang on the street. And I don't even engage in illegal activity, minus dosing myself at home.

--------------------

"..and we danced, on the brink of an unknown future, to an echo from the vanished past.."

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Any cops on the forum? [Re: Jryan]
    #15017584 - 09/02/11 01:10 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

it's simple pandering, cops keep telling us how dangerous their job is and
they dont get paid enough to do it, well if that's the case, why do it?

OfflineToofpaste
Male User Gallery

#15017598 - 09/02/11 01:14 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
it's simple pandering, cops keep telling us how dangerous their job is and
they dont get paid enough to do it, well if that's the case, why do it?

Because with that mentality who would?
Chaos without law is more sensible?
Honestly.

--------------------
My Trade List
Things I Want

OfflineJryan
The Thinker
Male

Re: Any cops on the forum? [Re: aliensexxx]
    #15017602 - 09/02/11 01:15 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

aliensexxx said:
Fucks cops. They are racist and elitists. They kill, steal, and shit on the public. To me they are just another gang on the street. And I don't even engage in illegal activity, minus dosing myself at home.

Maybe we shouldn't blame our local law enforcement but society itself.  Hell, we should blame the shroomery for allowing our fellow members to be sentenced to jail for non-violent crimes. 

I was thinking this over today driving to school.  I was trying to figure out how society gets its morals.  So I asked myself that and I here is the answer I came up with.  Starting with the brain.  Your brain is a very complex organism, but what we do know about it is that it is constantly changing its belief systems, ie how you judge another ones actions.  So, when we are born we have a "culture" or what is morally acceptable AT THAT TIME dumped into our brains.  So throughout our lives via means of communication, socializing with friends, etc etc, we rework our belief systems.  So therefore, by the end of our lives, we end up with an entirely different generation (or societies belief) than when we were born.  This then gets handed down to the next kids. So, unfortunately changes in widespread opions (ie on mushrooms, weed, ecstasy) theoretically make there biggest changes in generations.  Sorry, it all hit me and I don't know if I explained it exactly rite, but yeah.

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
    #15017611 - 09/02/11 01:16 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Can you guys as mods tell if someone here is a cop trying to stir things up, pris?:shiftyeyes:

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Edited by thoughts (09/02/11 01:17 PM)

Offlinealiensexxx
creature teacher
Male User Gallery

#15017617 - 09/02/11 01:18 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Jryan said:
Quote:

aliensexxx said:

Maybe we shouldn't blame our local law enforcement but society itself.  Hell, we should blame the shroomery for allowing our fellow members to be sentenced to jail for non-violent crimes. 

Nah man,  nah.

--------------------

"..and we danced, on the brink of an unknown future, to an echo from the vanished past.."

OfflineToofpaste
Male User Gallery

#15017618 - 09/02/11 01:19 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Jryan said:
Quote:

aliensexxx said:

I was thinking this over today driving to school.  I was trying to figure out how society gets its morals.  So I asked myself that and I here is the answer I came up with.  Starting with the brain.  Your brain is a very complex organism, but what we do know about it is that it is constantly changing its belief systems, ie how you judge another ones actions.  So, when we are born we have a "culture" or what is morally acceptable AT THAT TIME dumped into our brains.  So throughout our lives via means of communication, socializing with friends, etc etc, we rework our belief systems.  So therefore, by the end of our lives, we end up with an entirely different generation (or societies belief) than when we were born.  This then gets handed down to the next kids. So, unfortunately changes in widespread opions (ie on mushrooms, weed, ecstasy) theoretically make there biggest changes in generations.  Sorry, it all hit me and I don't know if I explained it exactly rite, but yeah.

That makes perfect sense. It's the "family tree" theory really. For example, medicinal marijuana is becoming more and more accepted nationwide. Why? Education and emphasis. People in lower income locations usually grow up without as much education and therefor have a lower moral system instilled in them. Hence the hatred for "cops" when they are trying to just "make a living". It's all brain chemistry like you said. :smile:

--------------------
My Trade List
Things I Want

Offlinealiensexxx
creature teacher
Male User Gallery

#15017655 - 09/02/11 01:26 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

are you kidding ? you're going to blame society for all the innocent beat or killed by cops? i can't blame anyone else when a cop pulls a trigger or starts beating a group of anarchokids just because that's what they are. they have to start taking accountability and diverting the blame to society won't help. it is still happening today. yesterday. tomorrow.

--------------------

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Any cops on the forum? [Re: Toofpaste]
    #15017658 - 09/02/11 01:26 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

cops do the dirty work for dirty people, of course low income families don't beleive they are there to protect them, most of the time they're making them poorer!

if you were in the 90% of the rest of the population you would see that cops are just criminals that get judged by the public eye more often while never receiving any consequences, unless its like a facebook upload or some shit.

OfflineToltecatl
Psychonaut
Male

Loc: Tardis
Re: Any cops on the forum? [Re: Toofpaste] * 1
    #15017672 - 09/02/11 01:30 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'd love to be a Park Ranger and will be starting school soon to do so. Park Rangers are cops, but not in the usual sense. If I caught someone high I'd just tell em to be more careful because if I know they're high other Rangers would as well, and they might not be so lucky next time. But if I caught someone growing on National Forest land I'd arrest their ass with the quickness. Commercial guerilla grows on protected land destroy the environment. That shit won't be tolerated.

--------------------

Edited by Toltecatl (09/02/11 01:38 PM)

OfflineToofpaste
Male User Gallery

#15017687 - 09/02/11 01:33 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

aliensexxx said:
are you kidding ? you're going to blame society for all the innocent beat or killed by cops? i can't blame anyone else when a cop pulls a trigger or starts beating a group of anarchokids just because that's what they are. they have to start taking accountability and diverting the blame to society won't help. it is still happening today. yesterday. tomorrow.

Granted this may be. I'll only ask you one more question.
If you dealt with the majority of assholes daily that a policeman does wouldn't you be nervous and questionable of people as well? So long as you aren't disobeying an officer they usually will give you no hard time and show respect for you. There may be the occasional incident but really it's few and far between. It does happen but way less than a policeman saving lives man. Get over it. Police are GOOD.

--------------------
My Trade List
Things I Want

OfflineJryan
The Thinker
Male

#15017693 - 09/02/11 01:34 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Toofpaste said:
Quote:

aliensexxx said:

Granted this may be. I'll only ask you one more question.
If you dealt with the majority of assholes daily that a policeman does wouldn't you be nervous and questionable of people as well? So long as you aren't disobeying an officer they usually will give you no hard time and show respect for you. There may be the occasional incident but really it's few and far between. It does happen but way less than a policeman saving lives man. Get over it. Police are GOOD.

Yup, the media can't possibly report on the 100s of thousands of good respectable cops that give out tickets on a daily basis, but they can report on the 1-2 cop beatings every year.

--------------------

Offlinealiensexxx
creature teacher
Male User Gallery

#15017727 - 09/02/11 01:40 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Toofpaste said:
If you dealt with the majority of assholes daily that a policeman does wouldn't you be nervous and questionable of people as well?

No. I have a gun and backup. Most assholes don't. This is what you sign up for when becoming a cop. Dealing with assholes in the streets. So cops get a little leverage? They can kill and beat innocent people just because they're pissed off from dealing with assholes? NO

edit: Yes i would be questionable. But that doesn't mean violent.
Quote:

Toofpaste said:
So long as you aren't disobeying an officer they usually will give you no hard time and show respect for you.

:facepalm:
Quote:

Toofpaste said:
There may be the occasional incident but really it's few and far between.

again, :facepalm: this is not true, AT ALL.
Quote:

Toofpaste said:
It does happen but way less than a policeman saving lives man. Get over it. Police are GOOD.

prove it. i see firemen and paramedics doing this. not cops.

Edited by aliensexxx (09/02/11 01:50 PM)

Offlinealiensexxx
creature teacher
Male User Gallery

Re: Any cops on the forum? [Re: Jryan] * 1
    #15017745 - 09/02/11 01:43 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Jryan said:

Yup, the media can't possibly report on the 100s of thousands of good respectable cops that give out tickets on a daily basis, but they can report on the 1-2 cop beatings every year.

1-2, seriously mate? nationwide? are you kidding?
there were over a dozen innocent killed in wa alone from 09-10.
what a joke

--------------------

Edited by aliensexxx (09/02/11 01:47 PM)

OfflineToofpaste
Male User Gallery

#15017786 - 09/02/11 01:50 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

If you feel it's that necessary to be that negative and stay in your mindset then so be it. I won't try to change your mind knowing you're not willing to be changed.

--------------------
My Trade List
Things I Want

Offlinealiensexxx
creature teacher
Male User Gallery

#15017806 - 09/02/11 01:54 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

buddy, i'm not negative, i'm passionate. I'm quite happy and optimistic. But I don't like cops and I think it's silly how many people will get behind them and stick up for them till their grave and won't even question it. cops are good! yeah sure, so is the war on drugs.

--------------------

OfflineJaffyJaffar
Nom Nom Nom
Male

Loc: AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!
Re: Any cops on the forum? [Re: GGTBod]
    #15017810 - 09/02/11 01:54 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

GGTBod said:
Yes , I am a cop 

Your move creep

This brought me to my knees laughing...laughed so hard tears were drawn

Offlinealiensexxx
creature teacher
Male User Gallery

Re: Any cops on the forum? [Re: JaffyJaffar] * 2
    #15017849 - 09/02/11 02:00 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

that berry popsicle looks so good

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder