Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineThumprShrooms420
Stranger
Loc: Jacksonville, FL, where t...
Trip Report: Woo hoo, male multiple orgasms are not a myth!
    #1501413 - 04/28/03 06:44 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Okay, so last night after an excruciatingly slow come up period, I decided "what the hell, i'll take a yellow jacket (OTC weight pills basically) and help out my metabolism and get this trip going right. When it kicked in, I had nothing but energy, everything was in motion around me and I couldn't barely sit still to take it all in. The open eye visuals were just as powerful as the closed eye visuals. All I could do after a bit was sit on the couch and ride it out. Then, after watching the end of Charmed, I decided I really, really wanted my wife something fierce. She on the other hand was tired and wanted to sleep, so out the door I went for a walk with my Black 'N Milds and my bottled water. Halfway around my block, she calls me on my cell phone (a neccessity when wandering outside) wanting to know where I am. Of course at this point, I can't give coherent directions as I've lost all sense of direction myself. We finally meet up down the road from our house (this is late, after 9PM). She's walking around in my oversized robe like she's searching for a lost dog, so we start walking back to the house and I'm just chattering my ass off cause i'm wired! She asks if i can walk straight, then backwards, I turn around just as she opens the robe and flashes the most damn sexiest outfit Frederick's of Hollywood has ever produced. It's one of those lacy black, "fuck me" outfits, complete with the sheer waist drape i call it and the butterfly crotchless panties. So we head into the house and proceed to tear into each other. Pretty much about a half hour into it, i feel the FIRST orgasm. Now I have no clue if I actually came or not, but I know it was an orgasm for damn sure. And damn if the shrooms didn't keep me rock hard. Then i entered what felt like a pure state of pleasure, like i was suspended in a orgasm stasis. I remember crying it felt so damn good, and it wasn't like i could stop and she wasn't about to. For 2 hours straight i stayed like this, one orgasm after another, like waves against the beach. Finally, I just couldn't even move and she was getting tired as well. After a good 2 bottle water break, i sat up, stared up the ceiling and realized how hard i was still tripping! We wandered around the house a bit and ended up going at it again in the living room and damn if i didn't get frozen in pure bliss again. Then we turned on a movie while we rested, Lathe of Heaven. This movie is awesome, especially while tripping, it's one of those movies that makes you think and I was enthralled with it and couldn't stop watching it, even when she passed out on the couch behind me for a bit. After the movie It was still 2 AM and i was barely even coming down and had to be at work early. Some crackers and some fruit and I was finally on the come down side and able to sleep. So the moral of this whole story, the best trip toy is the person you love and trust deeper than anything else. Also, the male multiple orgasm is not a myth after all.   

~~Thumpr  :grin: 

--------------------
Addiction is nothing more than a lack of respect and an influx of ignorance for what you put in your body.

Edited by geokills (04/28/03 10:23 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: Woo hoo, male multiple orgasms are not a myth! [Re: ThumprShrooms420]
    #1501481 - 04/28/03 07:05 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

A myth since when???? I do this,but I change rubbers,I'm afraid if it's full of cum from my first nut it'll break,so I just wipe my dick off and throw on a new rubber.After the first nut,it's so so so nice,it's like an orgasm the whole time.

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
Re: Woo hoo, male multiple orgasms are not a myth! [Re: Anonymous]
    #1502632 - 04/29/03 12:11 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

hmm, but the better, is the orgasm without ejaculation, it allows you to made love all night long if you wish...it is very rewarding !

OfflineAsanteA
light your candle on my love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
Re: Trip Report: Woo hoo, male multiple orgasms are not a myth! [Re: ThumprShrooms420]
    #1506814 - 04/30/03 06:36 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Multiple male orgasms a myth?

Can't believe this, glad you found out it isn't but... Have you skipped adolescence? The second, third and fourth Orgasms in my life took place within one hour. Sure this was merely manual labor, but I thought nearly everyone had tried this at one time or another. And you really need no drugs at all, buddy! Usually satisfaction sets in after orgasm #1 nowadays but my yoghurtgun still has full-auto capability!

Gee, sorry.. Don't edit this, please :blush:

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports