Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinevoyaging
Stranger

Advice on dosage for mild trip
    #14992538 - 08/28/11 05:15 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I was planning on just relaxing at home on a low-dose of shrooms to play some video games, listen to music, etc. Will probably spend a large part of the night playing StarCraft II with some friends.

At my disposal I have:

Lots of shrooms
Lots of weed
Lots of red wine
Lots of kratom

Any suggestions as to how I'll have the most fun tonight? Would probably like to keep it under 2g of shrooms.

Edited by voyaging (08/28/11 05:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Advice on dosage for mild trip [Re: voyaging]
    #14992638 - 08/28/11 05:38 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Low doses of shrooms make me uncomfortable.  So do high doses.  Eat four grams.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Offlinevoyaging
Stranger

Re: Advice on dosage for mild trip [Re: joemolloy]
    #14992665 - 08/28/11 05:43 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Low doses of shrooms make me uncomfortable.  So do high doses.  Eat four grams.

4 grams hell no that would send me to outer space! Not looking for a full-blown trip tonight, I try to mentally prepare my self for strong trips and I am not mentally prepared.

I was thinking if I mix a 1-2g dose with either alcohol or kratom I could get rid of most of the uncomfortableness and anxiety and be euphoric and just have a fun night.

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#14992897 - 08/28/11 06:21 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Just go with 1.8 grams, and have a bowl of reefer ready. It's good to smoke weed on low doses, after about 60-90 minutes from the time you've eaten them. If you decide you'd like more of an intense high you can roll up a joint and smoke that.

Sometimes if i'm a bit uncomfortable with the trip, I take a few hits and it mellows everything right out. Most of the time I smoke weed after an hour or so into it, because it just makes it soo much more awesome.

Have some good mellow music lined up, and good, mild tasting beer, like Heineken, Coors, or Kokanee. The red wine will probably be distasteful while tripping. Heineken and Coors always hit the spot though. Any kinda of alcoholic beverage with really strong flavor is ill advised. I remember trying to drink some strong IPA while tripping. Was not happening, lol...

You'll have a great time :awegrow:

OfflineGlayvin
Desert Species
Male

Loc: Arizona, USA Flag
    #14992904 - 08/28/11 06:23 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

If you're looking to prepare yourself for heavier doses, don't mix.

2g.

Offlinevoyaging
Stranger

#14993071 - 08/28/11 06:56 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Oh, no, I've tripped on higher doses before, it's just that I've only done a lower dose once, so I wasn't sure what would be ideal. I'm merely doing this for a bit of fun, I keep the "mind expansion" for higher doses.

Will mix it with either kratom or alcohol, but not sure which. The shroom dosage will be around 1g, which would you suggest I mix with? I take kratom daily.

Edited by voyaging (08/28/11 07:33 PM)

Invisibleotherwhitemeat
Female User Gallery
Loc: Florida
    #14993184 - 08/28/11 07:23 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

i'm always a little bit amazed that people can use mushrooms just for fun, especially if they've had powerful experiences in the past. it's not that i haven't had fun, it's that it's only fun sometimes as a reward for going into the experience with a commitment to go wherever it leads; i.e., without an agenda limiting the scope. i've always had a shitty time when my attitude is "just wanna have fun - nothing serious." even tiny doses get me introspective.

i know, not helpful. just my experience.

Offlinevoyaging
Stranger

Re: Advice on dosage for mild trip [Re: otherwhitemeat]
    #14993228 - 08/28/11 07:35 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

latherdome said:
i'm always a little bit amazed that people can use mushrooms just for fun, especially if they've had powerful experiences in the past. it's not that i haven't had fun, it's that it's only fun sometimes as a reward for going into the experience with a commitment to go wherever it leads; i.e., without an agenda limiting the scope. i've always had a shitty time when my attitude is "just wanna have fun - nothing serious." even tiny doses get me introspective.

Yeah, I ate well under a gram and am already becoming deeply introspective.

I am tempted to drink just because I have had a blast before mixing the two, but I'm afraid it will dull the more cerebral effects.

I think I will add in some kratom towards the end, but only because I am already a daily kratom user.

Edited by voyaging (08/28/11 07:35 PM)

Offlinecarnage11
Mushroom Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: 407 Flag
Re: Advice on dosage for mild trip [Re: otherwhitemeat]
    #14993244 - 08/28/11 07:38 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

2g is a nice mellow trip.  Very little visuals, but a fairly nice body high with some euphoria.  You don't get that cloudy, dreamy mind from a low shroom dose.  You can smoke some weed and really bump it up a notch if you've got some kind bud. I've gotten pretty nice OEV with low dose of shrooms and some nice sticky dank. If you're going to drink, I would suggest a light beer.  Nothing too heavy.  It will help to mellow out that anxiety you get from low doses.

--------------------
You're breathing so I guess you're still alive
Even if signs seem to tell me otherwise.

Offlinekyguy
Dr. Gonzo
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
    #14993266 - 08/28/11 07:46 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

voyaging said:
Quote:

latherdome said:

Yeah, I ate well under a gram and am already becoming deeply introspective.

I am tempted to drink just because I have had a blast before mixing the two, but I'm afraid it will dull the more cerebral effects.

I think I will add in some kratom towards the end, but only because I am already a daily kratom user.

Kratom towards the end for sure!
I too am a daily Kratom user. Its really great at the end because you will become relaxed and drift right into slumber!

Peace&Love

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules