Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

fuck
    #14988178 - 08/27/11 08:47 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

how hard is it to find some fuckin bud around here sheesh laweesh

this kid said he could get me an 1/8th in a "little while" an hour and 40 mins ago and hasn't been responding since.

why the fck is it so expensive too, 60 an 1/8th BS

it should be like 20 for a quarter of dank shit, 10 for 10 G's of mids or something idk

this is proposterous

ive asked a buncha kids and nobodys good

theres gonna be a hurricane here in a few hours and i wanna be high for it, i havent even smoked in like a week or something anyway

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinegonzoapprentice92
psychedelic connoisseur
Male

Loc: 126
Re: fuck [Re: Sheekle]
    #14988210 - 08/27/11 08:51 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I pay 50 an eighth but on rare occasions it will hike to 55 or 60 during times of drought or turmoil.  20 for a quarter of kind bud sounds like asking a bit much of your dude honestly.  20 for a quarter of mids maybe but who wants that :shrug:.  Hope everything works out and you find some bud man this bowl is for you!:bonghit2:

--------------------
I share the belief of many of my contemporaries that the spiritual crisis pervading all spheres of Western industrial society can be remedied only by a change in our world view. We shall have to shift from the materialistic, dualistic belief that people and their environment are separate, toward a new conciousness of an all-encompassing reality, which embraces the experiencing ego, a reality in which people feel their oneness with animate nature and all of creation.- Albert Hoffman

OfflineSleepyE
DMT is metaphysical
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada, Flag
Re: fuck [Re: gonzoapprentice92]
    #14988222 - 08/27/11 08:53 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

i pay 300 an oz for crazy weed that comes in a tunacan lol expensive but i pay gladly for this weed :ganja:

--------------------
My Drawingzz
Draw DMT!

Trip Report: SHROOMS DMT---- My Youtube Psychedelic Channel

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

#14988244 - 08/27/11 08:59 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

talk to more people dude

thats the ultimate advice

I met some guy from work who sells (by which I mean buys from others and resells at a shittier rate :lol:) but yeah he sucks so fuck him. Through him I met the 'ancient aliens guy' dude living next door who grows OG kush and sold me 3g for £20 which was almost OK but good enough :pirate:

Anyway the point is talk to more people.

--------------------

Offlinegonzoapprentice92
psychedelic connoisseur
Male

Re: fuck [Re: SleepyE]
    #14988252 - 08/27/11 09:01 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

300 is a pretty damn good price man a good friend just had some crops come in and I had some a while ago but back when I had to buy all my shit 350 was not unheard of, though usually I paid like 325.

--------------------
I share the belief of many of my contemporaries that the spiritual crisis pervading all spheres of Western industrial society can be remedied only by a change in our world view. We shall have to shift from the materialistic, dualistic belief that people and their environment are separate, toward a new conciousness of an all-encompassing reality, which embraces the experiencing ego, a reality in which people feel their oneness with animate nature and all of creation.- Albert Hoffman

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: fuck [Re: gonzoapprentice92]
    #14988360 - 08/27/11 09:21 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

gonzoapprentice92 said:
I pay 50 an eighth but on rare occasions it will hike to 55 or 60 during times of drought or turmoil.  20 for a quarter of kind bud sounds like asking a bit much of your dude honestly.  20 for a quarter of mids maybe but who wants that :shrug:.  Hope everything works out and you find some bud man this bowl is for you!:bonghit2:

yea im just saying how i think it should be

usually its 65 an eigth here, and 20-bags are either like .8 or 1 gram and on rare occasions .7 or 1.1 or 1.2 or something it's stupid

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Offlinegonzoapprentice92
psychedelic connoisseur
Male

#14988366 - 08/27/11 09:22 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I agree man take away the black market and no one should have to pay more than 5 a gram for quality shit when you look at the cost of producing it but unfortunately that is not the world we live in.

--------------------

Offlineelectricfeel
wild wallflower
Female

Loc: sinking into the center
    #14988387 - 08/27/11 09:27 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Sheekle said:
why the fck is it so expensive too, 60 an 1/8th BS

it should be like 20 for a quarter of dank shit, 10 for 10 G's of mids or something idk

$20 for a quarter of dank....
:drooling:  :loveeyes:

that would be awesome. :awehigh:

I feel your pain too, I haven't been able to get weed in the past week either, because I lost my fucking phone, and all my numbers. Started school again this week too, 4 hour long night classes, really NOT a fucking good time to not have weed. I plan on buying an 8th next time I buy, but I was literally just thinking today how fucking ridiculous it's going to be to pay that fucking much for it, and how much it sucks that no matter what I know I'm just going to give into it because I'd rather pay the price than not have weed or have shitty weed. Once I get some I'm planning on only smoking on the 3 nights a week that I have class, so I can make it last a really long time and not have to spend any more money. :crying:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Community >> The Pub