Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGorlax
Male

AM-2201 and Xanax Experience
    #14985424 - 08/27/11 04:12 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I am a little surprised on how much of this I actually needed to do to get off but when I did it was insane. I bought some AM-2201 from a reliable vendor about 2g. I got my envelope and opened it up. I was very nervous because I knew this was potent stuff and didn't have a scale. I started off by taking 1 single speckle simply eating it. I felt nothing. I then grabbed my stuff and headed over to a friends with a 0.001 digi. Just my luck it was broken. Me and few other friends could not resist and began dabbing slowly into the bag, smoking out of a bong and topping small bowls of weed. The first few hits werent doing much but then I through in a match head sized glob and boi was it intense.

0:00 - load match size bowl (the circle K kinda matches)
0:05 - the hit is inhaled and exhaled, taste unusual
0:10 - body begins to vibrate and my heart is pounding
0:15 - I begin to feel the come up very pronounced
0:20 - It as if I have smoked a large glob of hash
0:30 - I am very giggly, my speech is impaired, my heart is pounding, I am kind of beginning to think I did too much
0:45 - the high climbs and is close to that of sour diesel hash or some really potent mind fuck buds with a strong sedation buzz.
1:00 - the effects just ride out I would say it lasted 25min with the first 5:00 being a snowball rush and thoughts.

-------
My friend then suggested to pick up some xanax bars. I agreed and got 2 yellow bars. We resumed smoking the AM2201 and this time I was going to test it out with xanax just in case i did too much and had a instant medication to combat the anxiety. It worked really well and I suggest it to someone who tries AM2201 for the first time

0:00 - Load a bowl with nerd sized chunks of AM2201 and weed.
0:05 - bowl is taken in one hit and produces lots of smoke.
0:10 - I get an intense rush of euphoria, vibrations, and the feeling of my head in a vice
0:15 - I am really fucked up and my heart starts to take off
0:20 - I reach for the xanax as if it was the cure, with my heart racing and my mind starting to lose it I quickly snorted half the xanax bar and popped the other half.
0:30 - I slowly begin to feel more relaxed and my limbs turn to spaghetti. I begin laughing histerically at my friend who could not even speak a sentence.
0:50 - I feel really lose, jello, and extremly high except the one side effect that was bothering me was now gone; I was not anxious at all anymore, I simply was sedated.
1:30 - Still feeling extremely good, I am however getting very sleepy
2:00 - all of us are struggling to stay awake, one friend is passed the fuck out and me and another begin loading more. We probably loaded 7 consecutive bowls and after the last one I was DONE! I could not smoke more, I had convinced myself that I had smoked way beyond the limit. I then laid down and woke up 5 hours later!!! I am not new to xanax but the combination made me a fucking stick in the mud! AM2201 is similar to a strong sedating weed, it gave me a slight headache hangover and seems potent. I just made my batch of brownies with this and I used 300mg or .3g on a normal scale. I am thinking of cutting it into 60 pieces for 5mg brownies.

Experience: This is an interesting drug, I am a little concerned on how much we actually did. I am a heavy marijuana user and not a synthethic user. I am not sure if cross tolerance exists but I was expecting a lot more potent product. I believe I was doing 5mg doses at once. Most people claim 1mg to 3mg is effective but that simply was not the case. I have seen many posts regarding 3mg doses weren't effective and some had to do 10mg. I am pretty sure my stuff is very pure and was from a good source reliable and well "known".

Overall a very good substitute to weed, it can cause a great deal of anxiety but nothing close to what everyone has been saying, mix with xanax and you will be floating on cloud 9.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale