Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibledespisedicon
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Katt Williams of all people says what everyone is thinking
    #14984600 - 08/27/11 12:48 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f85_1314408716

Regardless if you are a fan of his or not this speaks volumes to the La Raza/Aztlan movements here in the U.S.  However small these movements are one has to confront them and challenge their lame brain idea that South Western states are still Mexico.

In the video a man in the audience shouts, "this is Mexico" to which Williams embarrasses the man and using among other gems the line, "this WAS Mexico, now it is Phoenix!".  It is heckler gold, and proves that there is no such thing as a dim witted comedian.

This video has a political undertone.  Which is the notion of pledging allegiance to a foreign country while living in another.  Although, there is a lot of gray area in doing so.  The Hispanic man is the radical version who isn't subtle about his approach. He would want nothing more than have Arizona, California, New Mexico, etc belong once again to Mexico.

Now other people do it to, but never in the case with these La Raza groups.  I have no qualms with wanting to fly a foreign flag in the U.S. It is inconsequential to me to care about such a stupid matter.  You want to have a Pueurto Rico flag on your car?  Go right ahead.  White people too often are guilty of using the hyphenated American.  Calling themselves Irish-American, and not having the first thought about what it means to be Irish except for the fact your Great great grandfather came from that land.

But I have a certain disdain for the Hispanic groups who represent the man in the video.  The open borders, pro illegal immigrants (ask one of these fools how their Mexican cousins treat the Guatemalan migrant workers next time they speak about the U.S. being unkind to illegal immigrants),  anti-assimilation crowd. The heckler wouldn't make a good neighbor and his ideas foster a lot of animosity.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblezubrowka
Male

Re: Katt Williams of all people says what everyone is thinking [Re: despisedicon]
    #15008470 - 08/31/11 08:57 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I agree completely, saw the video yesterday. Two thoughts, first if the US gave Arizona, California and New Mexico back to Mexico those are areas would undoubtedly slowly turn into dumps, and that heckler would probably just move north so he could still be in the US. Second, I cant stand when people call you a racist because you dont want people like the heckler in our country. Its not about race, why would I want some angry guy who has disdain for America living in America?

--------------------
Remember what the Dormouse said...

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Katt Williams of all people says what everyone is thinking [Re: zubrowka]
    #15008487 - 08/31/11 08:59 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zubrowka said:
why would I want some angry guy who has disdain for America living in America?

It's not as if we don't homegrow enough of those morons ourselves.

--------------------

Offlinedshow
Nomad
 User Gallery

Re: Katt Williams of all people says what everyone is thinking [Re: zappaisgod]
    #15008764 - 08/31/11 09:46 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Kat williams was pissed off. Dont blame him. I cant stand people who live here in the u.s. who yet are anti anything U.S.A . Its like...

GET THE FUCK OUT?

OfflinexFrockx
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast
Re: Katt Williams of all people says what everyone is thinking [Re: dshow] * 1
    #15009824 - 09/01/11 02:15 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

This video is what the U.S.A. is all about. Telling people from different cultures and creeds to get with it or get out.

LEEEET FREEEDOMMMM RIIIIING

InvisibleTherian
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Katt Williams of all people says what everyone is thinking [Re: dshow]
    #15009884 - 09/01/11 02:31 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

The heckler was the typical loudmouthed, fat assed, gang sign throwing, illegal mexican pos I see every day.

I'm quite sure he considers himself to be American when it comes time to apply for benefits from the social services dept. Typical obese wetback that wants to bitch about America while simultaneously gladly getting whitey to pay for  his and his illegal vermin off springs housing, childcare, education, food,and medical treatments. Being Mexican I'm sure his mother, sister, and children all have syphilis and are mentally retarded, both ailments we are stuck paying for.  They have no qualms as well as no self respect concerning their desire to garner benefits they can illegally procure at the massive expense of the legal american taxpayer.

How funny would it of been it the comedian pulled a gun and shot that table of mexicans? That would have gotten me to laugh.

OfflinexFrockx
Male User Gallery

Re: Katt Williams of all people says what everyone is thinking [Re: Therian]
    #15010167 - 09/01/11 03:31 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

What video were you watching? I could barely see him, and couldn't hear a word he said, except for "This is Mexico" which he probably said just to make Kat Williams lose his shit, which he did.

Quote:

How funny would it of been it the comedian pulled a gun and shot that table of mexicans? That would have gotten me to laugh.

I do not have to agree with that people say in this country, but I will defend to the death their right to say it.

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Katt Williams of all people says what everyone is thinking [Re: Therian]
    #15010537 - 09/01/11 06:46 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Therian said:
The heckler was the typical loudmouthed, fat assed, gang sign throwing, illegal mexican pos I see every day.

I'm quite sure he considers himself to be American when it comes time to apply for benefits from the social services dept. Typical obese wetback that wants to bitch about America while simultaneously gladly getting whitey to pay for  his and his illegal vermin off springs housing, childcare, education, food,and medical treatments. Being Mexican I'm sure his mother, sister, and children all have syphilis and are mentally retarded, both ailments we are stuck paying for.  They have no qualms as well as no self respect concerning their desire to garner benefits they can illegally procure at the massive expense of the legal american taxpayer.

Ladies and Gentleman, your typical Republican voter.

Good God.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Katt Williams of all people says what everyone is thinking [Re: despisedicon]
    #15010552 - 09/01/11 07:00 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I have no qualms with wanting to fly a foreign flag in the U.S. It is inconsequential to me to care about such a stupid matter.  You want to have a Pueurto Rico flag on your car?  Go right ahead.

Uh... Puerto Rico is a US territory, just like Washington DC.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinedshow
Nomad
 User Gallery

Re: Katt Williams of all people says what everyone is thinking [Re: xFrockx]
    #15010628 - 09/01/11 08:05 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xFrockx said:
This video is what the U.S.A. is all about. Telling people from different cultures and creeds to get with it or get out.

Quote:

xFrockx said:

ommm the guy was saying that Arizona was mexico....Which its not. I have NOTHING against other cultures. Its just. why the fuck complain and put down your home?

OfflineJryan
The Thinker
Male

#15010638 - 09/01/11 08:12 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Katt Williams of all people says what everyone is thinking

Or not...

--------------------
Keep Questioning those belifes!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Katt Williams of all people says what everyone is thinking [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #15010685 - 09/01/11 08:44 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Ladies and Gentleman, your typical Republican voter.

Good God.

Ladies and Gentleman, your typical liberal hack. <sarcasm>

For fucks sake, there's nothing typical about the poster you were replying to.

Keep spewing that drivel though.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflinexFrockx
Male User Gallery

#15011103 - 09/01/11 11:34 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

"why the fuck complain and put down your home? "

Is our home perfect? People get pissed off at shit. It happens. Do you think you'll get that person to like it here more by treating them like they are less than us for being unhappy with it here, or by showing them respect and asking them why they feel that way and listening? If we did the latter all the time it might go a long way to helping some people feel better about being an American.

Shutting out complains is a good way to make this country turn to shit.

Offlinelove2shpongleIRL
Opiophile
Male

#15011150 - 09/01/11 11:50 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Kat Williams was angry and rightfully so. The La Raza/Aztlan movements are a big problem and the southwest and really piss me off. Did you all see that dude Kat was ripping on get up and start throwing gang signs? Yeah, those are the kind of folks I want in this country, fuck that guy.

--------------------
Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
T. S. Eliot

OfflinexFrockx
Male User Gallery

Re: Katt Williams of all people says what everyone is thinking [Re: love2shpongleIRL]
    #15011239 - 09/01/11 12:23 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Why are these people so dissatisfied? Is it because they are treated like an under caste, as opposed to in Mexico, where they are treated more equally?

If you want to be a pawn, go play the game of fighting shit and trying to comb sand. I'll be trying to make people more amicable to each other. Do whatever you want.

"Yeah, those are the kind of folks I want in this country, fuck that guy."

Yeah let's be a country of h8trs.

Offlinedshow
Nomad
 User Gallery

#15011386 - 09/01/11 12:59 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Ill answer the question for you. They are not treated like an undercaste. Coming from Phoenix i can say a lot of areas were Mexican ruled in terms of "race".

How could you even compare how they are treated in Mexico to how they are treated in the U.S.A.... In mexico they are being murdered left and right. They have many more crooked ass cops that rob people.... In the U.S.A they can get FREE MONEY, housing, free schooling and countless other benefits.

Now lets turn in around... How are Whatever it is you think an american looks like. Since your bringing out race here by saying how Mexicans are in a caste system, ill go ahead and give an example of whites since they are the majority. White people go down to mexico, get robbed by cops and would be fucking murdered in most places in mexico city. WHITE people DO NOT get benefits or FREE money/schooling.

Now what was that you were saying about unequal caste system bullshit??

A country of Haters? Do you have a problem with hating on gangsters lol? Or is that cool with you?

Offlinedshow
Nomad
 User Gallery

#15011392 - 09/01/11 01:01 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xFrockx said:
"why the fuck complain and put down your home? "

Is our home perfect? People get pissed off at shit. It happens. Do you think you'll get that person to like it here more by treating them like they are less than us for being unhappy with it here, or by showing them respect and asking them why they feel that way and listening? If we did the latter all the time it might go a long way to helping some people feel better about being an American.

Shutting out complains is a good way to make this country turn to shit.

Yes i complain about the country. Im talking... Why be completely anti america when you live in ... america... the same country that will give you handouts? Is that stupid or... ? ?

OfflinexFrockx
Male User Gallery

#15011418 - 09/01/11 01:07 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

"In mexico they are being murdered left and right. "

Because of drug gangs that make most of their money in the U.S.A. due to American drug laws inflating the prices. If we had gangs in the U.S. that killed us and got their money from Mexico, wouldn't you be pissed at Mexico too, even if you lived there? What if your relatives lived in the U.S. and faced these risks you perceive as being due to American drug laws and other economic policies?

If you try to step into other people's shoes you will be surprised at how well they can fit. The human brain is about the same in most of us. It reaches different conclusions when it is in different circumstances. But that Mexicans brain isn't any more flawed than yours is, or mine, or anyone's. Different input, different output. Like a game of chess, the pieces are the same, but as the game goes on, the circumstances are different, and thus, so is the path the pieces take.

"Do you have a problem with hating on gangsters lol?"

Hating on them is only going to make them worse. Short of genocide we're not going to make any ground pushing people away (and if we did use genocide what would we be?). If you want these people to be more amicable to you and others, I suggest you be the bigger man and be amicable to them, even if it isn't returned. It's a lot less bother to live without hatred.

Edited by xFrockx (09/01/11 01:14 PM)

Offlinedshow
Nomad
 User Gallery

#15011455 - 09/01/11 01:16 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

WTF are you talking about? I am not arguing philosophy here. Simply stated that is not how it is. Do not try to say or even think that Mexicans feel like they are in a lower caste system and bring it around as if... They would be treated better in Mexico. That is absolutely not true.

If you want to hate on this country, then you want to hate. IMO i just think it is ridiculous. I know plenty of Mexicans that are perfectly fine here, being born here or not. If the grass is so much greener, why doesn't that fellow go over to Mexico??

Do the math, the guy is just an idiot and very hypocritical.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #15011457 - 09/01/11 01:16 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xFrockx said:
Why are these people so dissatisfied? Is it because they are treated like an under caste, as opposed to in Mexico, where they are treated more equally?

If they were treated so fucking well in Mexico how come they illegally invaded our country?

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Political Discussion