Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekronikpuff
Fungas-fanatic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas, Tx
A Noob's Grow Log, Bulk.
    #14973085 - 08/24/11 08:22 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

If so im looking to do my first monotub/bulk grow. Although ive got no where really to start, ive ordered my spores shiuld be here soon...who wants to invest a few hours out of your life for the next month or so to help a noob out, ill take daily photos and even take a print of the biggest fruit and send it your way.

Edited by kronikpuff (08/25/11 11:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

Loc: U.S. Flag
Re: Have you grown bulk Texas? [Re: kronikpuff]
    #14973279 - 08/24/11 08:54 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I'll take you up on that offer my man! P.m. me with any questions.

--------------------
My Trade List

I post fictional information that i have developed through years of extreme delirium and from suffering strange delusions that i partake in illegal activites. The shroomery.org is merely my outlet for these delusions.

Edited by Fungus_monk (08/24/11 10:17 PM)

Offlinegref
Philosoraptor

Re: Have you grown bulk Texas? [Re: Fungus_monk]
    #14973724 - 08/24/11 10:16 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Have you done the Pf-tek yet?
If not it is highly recommended, and is what most people do on their first attempt with great success.

http://www.mushroomvideos.com/BRF-Pf-Tek

Offlinekronikpuff
Fungas-fanatic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas, Tx
Re: Have you grown bulk Texas? [Re: gref]
    #14973945 - 08/24/11 10:57 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yuhhp, im doing the brf tek already with 5 jars of b+.... Do i sound like a noob much?

Oh if only you could have seen the set up i had, 5 random ass plastic jugs....3 were 2liter bottles, one was a square plastic jug from peanut butter filled pretzels and the final one was a cheeto puff ball jug :laugh:

..one had a 4in long shroomy growing randomly with about 7 others growing from the bottom extremely small maybe a thumb tack at most...well i wasnt happy with the "fc" that i was using so i went and got a bag of perlite and a 15qt clear sterlite tub and made myself a mini shot gun :smile:

While i was trasnferring the cakes from their first homes my cat kept kinda nudging my hands and i went to shoo her away and it slipped out of my hands, it fell back into the 2ltr so im not really worried about a contam...but would that harm anything else? But the biggest shroom fell off :frown: weighed at 9.8.

I finished transferring the cakes into the mini gave them a nice mist fanned for 30 seconds covered and placed on 2 books top shelf of my closet.

Before putting them into the mini-sgfc i was kinda weary about my results. Granted this is my very first grow, after beingr ripped off on some weak ass shrooms i went on a whim to buy some spores...and when they got here i was like fuckk uhmmm what i do with a needle...and i read a tek on here that had the poor mans terrarium which is the 2liter bottle methodAnyways i f
eel like ive got this way down, and im going to use the last 5cc of b+ that i have and continue to do the mini scgf but with more per syringe, as i did 5cc in 6 jars my first, only lost one to contam. But yeah i have my friends apartment closet for $40 per month. Im ordered me some texas spores from ralphsters. My money left this morning. I wanna get one good mono tub....maybe 2? depending how much it costs for materials. Hes a really really close friend of my girlfriends so i trust him not to say anything or touch (much) id pick a shroom or two myself lol. But yeh thats pretty much my story. So lets get started, we can keep an easy log here? Ill have my girlfriends camera as soon as she brings it over charged.

InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

Loc: U.S. Flag
Re: Have you grown bulk Texas? [Re: kronikpuff]
    #14975069 - 08/25/11 06:33 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yea man, just turn this thread into a log

--------------------
My Trade List

I post fictional information that i have developed through years of extreme delirium and from suffering strange delusions that i partake in illegal activites. The shroomery.org is merely my outlet for these delusions.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate