Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFaaip_De_Oiad
as above, so below
Male User Gallery

Loc: Malice, Tx
Crowds, and why the fuck not!?
    #1497241 - 04/27/03 01:26 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I was just wondering what is is about crowds that people always advise against, cuz maybe I could handle it, I'd like to know, and how big of a crowd? cuz me and a friend were talking about taking the bus around, cuz we won't be able to drive and walking anywhere in this god forsaken town is a pain, so any help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance! :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
Re: Crowds, and why the fuck not!? [Re: Faaip_De_Oiad]
    #1497254 - 04/27/03 01:36 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

WAY too many wierd vibes coming from everywhere. Some crowds are cool. Rainbow gathering's are a definite cool place to trip that's got crowds, but for the most part, crowds are bad. If your talking about the city bus, then at least wear sunglasses, but i wouldent suggest it, unless mabey it's a small dose.

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #1497455 - 04/27/03 07:46 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

As long as you can easily get away from the crowds if you need to, then you should be fine.  Being trapped with lots of strange people around while waves of paranoia crash down upon you, where everybody keeps looking at you... they know you are messed up and are just waiting to call the cops... more paranoia and nowhere to escape... more people... can't get away... more... :smile:  (it sucks!)

If you can handle it, go to a supermarket while tripping.  Walking down the isles full of colorful products under the harsh flourescent lights is intense... have a trip sitter with you to drive!

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1497563 - 04/27/03 09:34 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

It depends on your personality I guess. Someone like me, very anti social, not that keen on strangers being around me, especially on a trip. I get weird/strange vibes off everyone who walks pass, and it seems like they're all staring at me because I'm tripping and they know it! But really, people just normally look at me because I have hair nearly down to my ass. Not reassuring on a trip though.
Some people enjoy crowds though. I know some people that love diving into a moshpit while tripping, and don't freak out. I personally would probably have a hard time doing that.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: Crowds, and why the fuck not!? [Re: Sheepish]
    #1497704 - 04/27/03 10:58 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Crowded crowds suck. It depends on your person I guess but still, tripping makes you different, you might not like the samethings. Being around tons of people you dont know w/ some many things going on would confuse me. Normally I'm an extramely social person but while tripping too many people in the wrong enviornment isn't fun.

OfflineSlapnutRob
Toolhead

Loc: Michigan
Re: Crowds, and why the fuck not!? [Re: DailyPot]
    #1497764 - 04/27/03 11:23 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

It depends on the crowd. Fans do it all the time at Phish concerts.

--------------------
Anything stated above is fictional roleplay dialog by the character that is Slapnut Rob, in no way representing the actions or beliefs of the man behind the keys.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1497803 - 04/27/03 11:38 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

crowds suck because you have to spend so much energy trying to look semi-normal that you lose focus of the trip and basically spend the trip trying to hide it lol. I don't trip in public :smile: But hey if you are comfortable around crowds then go for it, just make sure you can escape

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #1497815 - 04/27/03 11:43 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I'd like to try walking down a busy street with Rob D - Clubbed to Death (the song from that bit in The Matrix) playing on headphones.

--------------------

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Crowds, and why the fuck not!? [Re: Revelation]
    #1497861 - 04/27/03 11:59 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I went to a 'party' a few years ago and they kept letting people in when it was jam packed. It took forever to walk anywhere cuz there were so many people. If I had a phone then, I woulda called the cops cuz that shit is dangerous.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Crowds, and why the fuck not!? [Re: Murex]
    #1497875 - 04/27/03 12:07 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I would cut off any of my toes except the big one cuz you need that shit for balance.

--------------------

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Crowds, and why the fuck not!? [Re: Revelation]
    #1497898 - 04/27/03 12:25 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Last night I had 8 gms and went to a crowded techno dance club. The visuals were awesome and there were plenty of people to relate to kindof because a lot of people were rolling. There was a dance battle at the end of the night that was off the chain and for a few minutes I wasn't sure that it was even real or not. My friend convinced me that it was. There was beautiful women, beautiful songs, and beatiful dancing, all surrounded with a laser light show that was outstanding. I can't imagine anything better.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Crowds, and why the fuck not!? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #1498124 - 04/27/03 02:43 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Last night I had 8 gms and went to a crowded techno dance club.

The last time I took 8g (dry) I couldn't even walk.  :smile:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinemarcosbj
Harmony, theequilibrium

Loc: Brazil
Re: Crowds, and why the fuck not!? [Re: Seuss]
    #1498163 - 04/27/03 03:09 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i cannot walk with 5 grams man....wish I could with 8, It?d be awesome

A nice crowd would be those from the big citys......if you trip and walk in a 3000 citizens town, sure they would be looking at you and call the cops.....

but if you walk down the blocks at London or Amsterdan, people would not give a damn about you

--------------------
www.cogumelosmagicos.org

The Magic Mushrooms in Portuguese.

OfflineKanibus
Killa KanProductions

Loc: Canada
Re: Crowds, and why the fuck not!? [Re: marcosbj]
    #1498357 - 04/27/03 04:46 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

i beat you all, i had 3 grams and couldnt walk, talk, see, hear, smell, feel.. nothing
complete ego death!

yeahh!!

--------------------
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~
http://www.geocities.com/magicmushroominfo/
http://www.geocities.com/killakanproductions/
~~~~ CHECK THIS SHIT OUT ~~~~

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Crowds, and why the fuck not!? [Re: marcosbj]
    #1498364 - 04/27/03 04:53 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Crowd tripping rocks...Riding the bus, and just walking through town would be great...ill probably be doing it lots with a fellow shroomer this summer. It kind of seems that after 7g's solo...solo experiences are redundant, i still love them...but ive decided to branch out and explore other ways of tripping. Im very confident, and look and act strangely everyday of my life, so when im tripping people just think im me. Theres something about crowds, controlling the scary vibes, and wandering into the unknown...it takes tripping to the next level, and if you can handle it, its a blast.

Me and My tripper buddy got an eighth each out at this provincial park, it was quite crowded...we were doing summersaults through random campsites, and yoga like manuveurs on the end of a pier, playing with horses, and little kids, doing flips off picnic tables...and wearing our clothes in strange ways...a little girl yelled out to her group of friends "I bet those boys are on Lots of Drugs"...but no one cares...we're weirdo's normally. Its fun to confuse people.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Crowds, and why the fuck not!? [Re: PDU]
    #1498975 - 04/27/03 09:03 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I believe that the 8 gms were maybe a bit weak. That was the first time I've tripped in a long while and 5 gms used to put me on my ass. I was tripping pretty hard but I could still communicate. I remember one time I had 4 gms and I was speaking in another language because when I would try to say something the words wouldn't come out right. Then another time I got a really good deal on a whole bunch of shrooms in Mastrich, Holland (not sure about the spelling) and they were so weak I had to take 13 gms to trip. Guess that's why I got such a good deal.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Edited by Ekstaza (04/27/03 09:06 PM)

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#1499330 - 04/27/03 11:07 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

It's an intense thing, it can be very streesful or pretty awesome. I tripped at a fireworks display in downtown Vancouver with thousands of people around I was fine. Nobody got in my face though and if they had I don' t think that would have been good.

I would have be completely lost if I didnt have friends(some tripping too) and 20,000 people to follow back through the streets to the skytrain. Thank god I got a window seat cause chit chatting with non trippers is weird cause they don't know when to spontanously burst into a laughing fit at nothing.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

OfflineTranceAddikt
Stranger
Re: Crowds, and why the fuck not!? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #1526567 - 05/07/03 12:49 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

|Last night I had 8 gms and went to a crowded techno dance club. The visuals were awesome and there were plenty of people to relate to kindof because a lot of people were rolling. There was a dance battle at the end of the night that was off the chain and for a few minutes I wasn't sure that it was even real or not. My friend convinced me that it was. There was beautiful women, beautiful songs, and beatiful dancing, all surrounded with a laser light show that was outstanding. I can't imagine anything better. |

Man that was exactly what i wanted to hear! This weekend is gonna be off the hook!

Edited by TranceAddikt (05/07/03 12:50 AM)

OfflineBuddrow
Un-Normal

Loc: Arkansas
Re: Crowds, and why the fuck not!? [Re: TranceAddikt]
    #1531142 - 05/08/03 02:34 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Taking a half hit of acid or less than 2g of dry shrooms makes parties and crowds very enjoyable for me. I'm not exactly the center of attention normally, just a mobile spectator. Chatting, laughing and having fun. I would not want to trip hard in those situations though.

OfflineFina
Banana Spacegirl

Loc: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Re: Crowds, and why the fuck not!? [Re: Buddrow]
    #1536286 - 05/10/03 01:26 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I took LSD at a concert the other night.
It really depends alot on the crowd. If you're at a concert you really have to try and zone in on the music and try to ignore all the drunk, annoying people talking and yelling in the middle of songs. It seems 10 times more irritating when you're tripping because it can be difficult to focus.
At the concert some crazy chick pushed her way up next to me and started talking to me and I couldn't understand a word she was saying. I just nodded my head or shrugged everytime she said something. I felt so confused and just wanted her to shut up and go away. Thankfully she did but I had to keep looking around to make sure she wasn't near me. I don't mind being in the crowd itself it's just individuals within the crowd you have to interact with that bugs me.

--------------------
"On the last day of your life,
Don't forget to die." -- Silver Jews

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate