Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGGTBod
Bod
Male User Gallery

Loc: 55 degrees north England
Copyright Prosecutions Over P2P Filesharing is Bullshit
    #14969517 - 08/24/11 07:30 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I am all for the idea of protection of our personal creations and of the property we own in life.

The only reason there are so many prosecutions and all the other action that they try to enforce regarding changing laws and trying to prosecute downloaders (as well as a million other bits of backhand political bollocks i am unaware of going on) is because the "people" not happy with how it currently works for them in the new digital age who are wanting the laws changed have money, no other reason. If their shit gets "stolen" they should get the same protection as the rest of humanity gets when a victim of a real crime and they get to file a fuckin police report then claim on their insurance if they don't care about next years premiums going up, this is the maximum action the regular citizen or company gets say for example the shop you own gets burgled or you got mugged for your Ipod :blazed: rant out

--------------------
In my dreams i've eaten you a thousand times, each has been a dream within a dream, the sacred flesh is now drying in reality. Soon I will eat you for the molecules we have grown together over these many years as we all matured and I went from boy to man, with these molecules in my mind resonating through brain chemistry, the interaction in the deepest parts of my subconcious we continue on a journey chasing the ultimate altered state. Roots now already regrowing the growth cycle and the life circle is complete but our journey has only just begun.

My Youtube channel documents my life, I refuse to hide my plant use because of laws

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleThe Whale

Loc: Flag
Re: Copyright Prosecutions Over P2P Filesharing is Bullshit [Re: GGTBod]
    #14969762 - 08/24/11 09:40 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Many musicians are transitioning to donations in exchange for free downloads of their albums. In turn, additional revenue is made by focusing on their tour and live performances.

Nothing lasts forever. The industry yanked on the swollen cash cow nipples too long, and didn't have a back up plan for when we become more digitally defined and better connected. It's like getting pissed when electric cars eventually replace gasoline engines, but never switching your stock market over.

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub