Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Enlightening High
    #1496901 - 04/26/03 11:51 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe Jezus was just a soul who created this reality in his imagination. His fantasy while mortal, would become this/his reality, so all souls could build their own dimension by thinking about it enough and putting their power (force, energy, Chi, &so-on) into it after drinfting in limbo. This could then be Jezuses' heaven in wich he was able to make up all the rules to this reality! Maybe we are children of a mind?

I wonder if time allows souls to grow. I wonder if choosing a path without enlightenment would atrophy the soul? .......I donno.

(sorry about the ramble there)  :crazy:

So then Jezus was just another soul one reality (or density, dimension, &so-on) ahead of us so to speak. He could have created the physical rules of this dimension and we are just the offspring of his fantasy life in his heaven [3rd Dimension maybe].

I feal like our (ref to humanaty) location in the 4th Dimensional space looks like a giant vein of knowledge of the vastness of the Megaverse that we are just a speck on. The vein would just be the places our souls have conquered/explored/experienced. We continue to move on in many directions, these places could maybe represent paradigms or something of the like.

I am sooooo high right now. This shit had orange hairs in it to the extent that we were smoking more orange hairs than green buds! I think I'm tripping, but no visuals- just sensory/memory mind trip that is suprisingly showing me some cool thoughts. Weed always affects me differently each time.

Does it even make any sense? You might have to be high for it to maybe...I can't tell.

:shocked: :crazy:

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Edited by Murex (04/26/03 11:59 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
Re: Enlightening High [Re: Murex]
    #1497190 - 04/27/03 02:46 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

makes sense, an it's an interesting thought. The only question that bugs me about it is what about all the stuff that took place before jesus came around? Of course that would be assuming that time is a ruling truth that makes a difference in our existence, which i don't really belive, so, mabey that's true. Just one more thing to think about.

heres another one, what if jesus was not a person but actually and Aminita Muscaria reference, One of the people on the council to interpret the dead sea scrolls was removed from his position because this is what he came to belive after examining them.

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: Enlightening High [Re: thestringphish]
    #1497777 - 04/27/03 01:28 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

The only question that bugs me about it is what about all the stuff that took place before jesus came around?

Good point. But maybe he was around and just wanted to live without being recognized as anything but another mortal. I really don't know, it's all just a theroy.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
Re: Enlightening High [Re: Murex]
    #1497920 - 04/27/03 02:47 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I dunno.. The bible makes many references to 'manna', a bread like substance that resembles that of a mushroom .. There's TONS of evidence that points to it, none of which I feel like digging up right now, but lots of you can probably agree as you've seen some of it yourself..

I personally think Jesus was just some guy that had a better understanding of the way things are then almost everyone else, and related it to the people through religon as that was only way he knew how...
It's like David Blaine - the guy does some crazy ass shit, and says that he's doing nothing out of the ordinary - that everyone has the potential to do what he does - now whether he's got some pretty kickass illusionary skills or he actually floats and he actually turns an empty can into a full can of beer and actually reaches through glass windows and ACTUALLY makes coins from Coffee (all of the above can be witnessed in his Vertigo special... downloadable off Kazaa), well then there's some nex-level shit goin' on that we're to preoccupied to notice...

I dunno - just a thought.

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

Offlineninjahedge
hedge made ofninjas

Loc: here nor there
Re: Enlightening High [Re: nubious]
    #1497947 - 04/27/03 03:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

david blaine is anything but mystical - all tricks...smokes and mirrors, my friend.

--------------------
ow, i poked my brain,
now it's leaking all over...
i guess it's ok

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology