Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinejimboob
Stranger

Question about my trip this tuesday
    #14956215 - 08/21/11 12:58 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

So me, a friend, my cousin and two of his friends will be tripping at my cousins house this tuesday. We'll have the house to ourselves for most of the day until the late afternoon when HIS uncle (not my uncle/his dad) will come over to keep an eye on the house. Why? Because my cousin is babied even though his 19, but thats another topic...

My friend and I, my cousin and one of his friends will be trippin. His other friend and his little brother will just be smoking weed so we'll have a driver/sober person.

The house is really nice with a nice ass lawn a pool and a little dog. The neighborhood is nice if you wanna walk around, and there's woods and a field AND the mall within walking distance.

Sounds pretty fuckin sweet right? Setting is perfect. Nice tripping spot and nice surrounding area if you need a change.

We're all getting 8ths though. The first time I tripped I took an 8th and I tripped face. My cousin experienced a low level ego death where "everything turned white and he turned to ash and had to pull himself together piece by piece". He also pissed his pants haha.

Idk if I wanna trip that f*cking hard right off the bat. And with his uncle comming home that'll dampen the mood if i'm having a good time at the house.

What's it like to take 2.5 grams of my eighth first, then the other gram?

Or maybe 1.5 grams, one gram then another gram?

Will I just have one really long low level trip or will I just have a longer "climb" up to the same peak I'd feel if i'd have taken the whole 8th at once?

ACTUALLY

My cousin's friend who i'd be tripping with takes shrooms in a different manner than me...He like to trip balls. Like he'll take a quarter of shrooms and just get retarded....i'm not into that so much and while i like to have fun I'm looking to take something away from this trip. Shrooms tend to knock me into place...so maybe i'll take ONE gram with them, then when the time is right and I want to go deep i'll take the other 2.5. It'll be my friends first time so maybe we'll split off from the others and he'll do the same. We could use a good talk..

Is splitting up the dosage a waste of shrooms?

Edited by jimboob (08/21/11 12:59 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineshroomer8er
Close Friend

Re: Question about my trip this tuesday [Re: jimboob]
    #14956252 - 08/21/11 01:07 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Taking it in two doses will reduce the overall effect compared to taking the whole thing at once.

If you're worried about it being too strong I would split it in half.  That is usually enough for a good ride, and will leave you a decent amount for a second trip.  If you find that you were comfortable with that amount try a full eighth next time.

Offlinethedream
The Most High

Re: Question about my trip this tuesday [Re: shroomer8er]
    #14956460 - 08/21/11 02:04 PM (9 years, 8 months ago)

^ Agreed

Sounds like you're worried about being all tripped out when your cousin's uncle comes over so what I would do is dose the whole 1/8th about 5 hrs before he is supposed to arrive. You don't want to get the dreaded threshold effects were your almost there but not were you know you want to be. Don't waste the oppurtunity of an open house! By the time he is due to arrive you should be about back to baseline, eat a light meal maybe some rice, fruits or veggies a little while before he is set to arrive.

Make small talk with him for a little bit, let him know everythings alright then go out for a walk or tell him your all going to walk over to the mall and take it from there.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience