Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemagicman1900
myco magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: in my own world
Homemade Chicken Parm
    #14932726 - 08/16/11 04:40 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Ingredients:

2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
8 roma tomatoes
1 onion
2-4 cloves garlic
3.5 oz package mushrooms
1 egg
flour
Panko breadcrumbs

1st I chopped up all the veggies after peeling the skin off the tomatoes. Then I heated up a little olive oi in a medium sized potl and threw in all chopped veggies, added a little water (maybe about a cup or so) and covered with lid. Stir every 5-10 mins over medium heat so it doesn't burn. While you are cooking down the veggies for the sauce pound out the chicken breasts. I put them on the cutting board, put a piece of syran wrap over them, and pound flat with a wooden mallet, or I just used my hammer with plastic wrapped around it. Once flattened out, I cut the breasts in 1/2

Then get 3 bowls. 1 with all-purpose flour, 1 with the beaten egg (and a slpash of milk if desired), and the last with some panko bread crumbs. I added some salt, pepper, and Italian seasonings to the panko. Then you dip the chicken in the flour, then the egg, then the panko. Once all the chicken pieces are coated, cook in some veg oil on med heat in a large skillet. Just a few mins on each side till they are golden brown. Then pull from oil and set on a plate with a paper town to soak up excess oil.

By the time the chicken is done cooking, your sauce (the vegging that have been cooking this whole time) will be ready. Then I put the cooked veggies in my food processor to puree them, and it's ready to put into a baking dish. I put 1/3 of the sauce down in the dish, then put the chicken on top, and spoon the rest of the sauce over the top of the chicken. Then I topped with cheese (mozzarella/provolone), covered with foil and baked at 350* for 15 mins, then take foil off for 5 mins.

I sprinkled a little chipotle powder on top (courtesy of ep4) and served with some French bread. The panko makes it really crispy. I used oyster mushrooms for this, and saved 4 small shrooms that I didn't put in the sauce that I cooked in the veg oil after the chicken was done. I put 1 cooked mushroom on top of each piece of chicken before I threw it in the oven. That way you get to enjoy the texture of the oysters as well.

Hope you guys enjoy this. One thing I forgot to mention is that I threw in a few slices of pickled pepperoccini rings- it gave it a slightly sweet taste, very good but not necessary.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract